Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, idk that I read that right. But imo we do not believe that you can pray and some healthy person will be passed away. We believe that pray can be healing or can be a comfort. Again, I believe they manipulated and twisted the LDS religion to fit their desires and needs.

All jmo moo
And I do believe that to be true.... very far removed from the mainstream lds that you, and my relatives share....
but there is still a big question here.

Why are there soooo many of these "men" who take those strands of lds, and manipulate and twist them sooo well, and take sooo many lds with them. ( I just cannot include JuRo here--people don't really truly follow here....like all the patriarchal men)

My personal feeling is that the church will be coming out stronger and stronger about these false twisting, in due time, but not too far away...

But if Chad told his children he met a widow in Hawaii and married her, how could Lori serve Chad’s kids cookies right after TD’s funeral???

And why would you drive 4 hours after your mom’s funeral to meet - some chick your dad knows?

Did I miss something in the timeline?
We discussed in the last few pages. There was a service in Rexburg. A memorial I believe.
A few options-
1. It’s possible this is only what Lori told Melanie and it didn’t happen.
2. MG is lying
3. Or the kids knew her.

MOO

MG on Dateline, regarding Charles' shooting death: "I'm thinking he's gonna pass away like they would have a prayer, maybe his spirit would leave and his body would just die, you know if it was really true that he was a zombie. And yeah. I didn't see that coming."

What's so hard for me to understand for people who believe some of these LDS teachings is, if you've never seen that happen before (prayer, spirit leaves body, death), why would you count on it to happen?

We typically base our expectations on past experience. Who has ever seen a healthy, robust person simply die after a prayer? Why would she honestly expect that to happen in Charles' case?
There wasn't the converse, either, which also blows my mind. I mean, how come—with their understanding of the power of prayer—they couldn't just pray the zombie out of someone? No fatalities necessary?

But if Chad told his children he met a widow in Hawaii and married her, how could Lori serve Chad’s kids cookies right after TD’s funeral???

And why would you drive 4 hours after your mom’s funeral to meet - some chick your dad knows?

Did I miss something in the timeline?
IIRC that comment about 'met a widow in Hawaii' was made by a family member to someone who, IMO, is probably known to be a prying, gossipy neighbour/acquaintance/family member. I know that I try very hard not to give prying, gossipy people the inside lowdown on the complications in my family/work/and life. Such people are superspreaders of nasty gossip about things that are fundamentally none of their business. They are the kind of people who go running to the media at the first opportunity saying 'I heard such and such from so and so'. And therefore, they succeed in their primarily goal in life, which is to spread rumours, gossip and personal opinions about other people. JMO

Uhm, idk that I read that right. But imo we do not believe that you can pray and some healthy person will be passed away. We believe that pray can be healing or can be a comfort. Again, I believe they manipulated and twisted the LDS religion to fit their desires and needs.

All jmo moo
And I do believe that to be true.... very far removed from the mainstream lds that you, and my relatives share....
but there is still a big question here.

Why are there soooo many of these "men" who take those strands of lds, and manipulate and twist them sooo well, and take sooo many lds with them. ( I just cannot include JuRo here--people don't really truly follow here....like all the patriarchal men)

My personal feeling is that the church will be coming out stronger and stronger about these false twisting, in due time, but not too far away...

I should stop reading these statements. The audacity of Summer to write to following:
"I pray for healing for all who need it. Especially those who choose to lash out in anger over this. I pray for them especially, as I know when you are in pain from your own life circumstances, it is easy to act out in anger."
So I am furious that this was done to these babies only because my own life sucks?
I think...I THINK she might have been referring to “trolls” that are probably being quite aggressive online. I guess when I look at my own family, I couldn’t even imagine one of my nieces or nephews being killed by their parent. I would have not believed it until the bitter end, I don’t think. (In this case I would have been *sure* they were hidden somewhere. Tragic.

Respectfully, I disagree and I have many friends who would say otherwise. I know of several who believe God saved them from empty or abusive marriages by providing a pathway out. Granted, it's a stretch to say that praying for someone to die is normal. In fact, I would agree it's flat out wrong. But there are many examples where that might be justified. Just because it isn't the case here doesn't make it wrong in all cases. Make sense?
God wants us to pray for life not death. That’s just perverted to think otherwise.
And yes people can justify about anything. But that’s people. Not God.

I have been keeping an eye on LVD's court dates. It appears her atty did not file paperwork by 5:00 deadline yesterday (at least that I can verify) to have her court dates moved until August. Her court dates are still scheduled for 7/9 & 7/10 for preliminary hearings.

Who is DW and is/was he also involved with Chad’s cult? I’ve read some of his writings and just wondering if we’re permitted to discuss him now since he was named in MSM on Dateline last night? TIA
I can’t answer about discussing.

But he was interviewed on the dateline episode. He was MG’s Boyfriend (I’m still wanting to verify if they are still together) and he stayed with MG at loris house the night before JJ was last seen. He is quoted as asking where JJ was.

MG on Dateline, regarding Charles' shooting death: "I'm thinking he's gonna pass away like they would have a prayer, maybe his spirit would leave and his body would just die, you know if it was really true that he was a zombie. And yeah. I didn't see that coming."

What's so hard for me to understand for people who believe some of these LDS teachings is, if you've never seen that happen before (prayer, spirit leaves body, death), why would you count on it to happen?

We typically base our expectations on past experience. Who has ever seen a healthy, robust person simply die after a prayer? Why would she honestly expect that to happen in Charles' case?

And Melanie is going backwards at full speed to appear to be mainstream lds again.

For Lori? For other lost soul who listened to Chad? Or for Melanie?

IIRC that comment about 'met a widow in Hawaii' was made by a family member to someone who, IMO, is probably known to be a prying, gossipy neighbour/acquaintance/family member. I know that I try very hard not to give prying, gossipy people the inside lowdown on the complications in my family/work/and life. Such people are superspreaders of nasty gossip about things that are fundamentally none of their business. They are the kind of people who go running to the media at the first opportunity saying 'I heard such and such from so and so'. And therefore, they succeed in their primarily goal in life, which is to spread rumours, gossip and personal opinions about other people. JMO
I don’t know. IIRC this was a friend of one of CD’s kids and the Daybell son brought up his father’s new marriage unprompted.

What in the world would CD have said to his kids to get them to have cookies with Lori directly after their mom’s surprise funeral?

And what would they then think when their dad scrambles to Hawaii and marries her?

The clues all point to having an affair beforehand. Why would they be ok with that?

What kinds of tales was he spinning for his children all their lives, and how brainwashed are they, I wonder?

I really want to plaster their jail cell walls with huge color posters of Tylee, JJ, Charles, Alex, JR, Tammy and a great big huge poster of Oprah on the ceiling so they can look up and see her face each morning when they wake. Pipe in vocals of the kids and even AC's comedy stand up routine. Flood their senses with the reality of what they have destroyed for their own lust, greed, vengeance, etc
Being in the general mix of inmates day to day and believing "Oprah is a very dark spirit" might get a person into some gnarly situations....
The telly might even have Oprah on all day.... even gnarlier....

Respectfully, I disagree and I have many friends who would say otherwise. I know of several who believe God saved them from empty or abusive marriages by providing a pathway out. Granted, it's a stretch to say that praying for someone to die is normal. In fact, I would agree it's flat out wrong. But there are many examples where that might be justified. Just because it isn't the case here doesn't make it wrong in all cases. Make sense?
Yes you do make sense to me. I did this recently for my own mother just before she passed and I feel it was a justified prayer. And I would caution those who think they have more "insider info" on "God" than anyone else on this planet, this case should be a true warning of this very thing to all.

Of course - all is my very own opinion but the beauty of WS is that all opinions are welcome here if they respectful and follow TOS.

I have been keeping an eye on LVD's court dates. It appears her atty did not file paperwork by 5:00 deadline yesterday (at least that I can verify) to have her court dates moved until August. Her court dates are still scheduled for 7/9 & 7/10 for preliminary hearings.
Wasn’t that for CD’s lawyer to respond about moving a hearing to August?

Pairs only?

So you not only have to bend your beliefs to bejeezus to join the rapture, you also have to round up a DATE?

Ugh. No wonder so many decided to sit this one out...
Didn't we discuss upthread that the men had to be virginal, too? All I could think of was "Good luck with that! Where.....?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper