Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether AxC moved it there or not, the fact that Alex's truck is backed in seems hinky to me. I always had to back in at any oil and gas-associated work site (drill rig, tank battery, pipeline). It is standard safety protocol in case of explosion and rapid escape from a site might be necessary.

I am curious if he always backed in (personal habit) or if it was for a potential rapid escape one-off.
My ex husband would always back his truck in on our driveway. He is a butcher. Ironically, his parents own/operate a mortuary.

]

I think MG may have being in hiding mixed up with not being at home and avoiding your responsibilities to your children because its hard and traveling around the country with your new super cool cult boyfriend. MOO

Totally and a "Dreams & Visions" guy ..nofearpreps
This subculture exposure needs a huge spotlight and magnifying glass. MOO

This is pure conjecture on my part based on what little we know: I think he did it, possibly at Lori's request, based solely on her descriptions of the children and their daily activities. He wouldn't have had any opportunity to observe them himself other than maybe incidental interaction. This was a guy actively trying to impress Lori, to establish control and influence her behavior. I'm sure he couched it in psychic visions and revelations when speaking to her but strongly believe he made it all up as he went along. I think this is where the comments folks are making about them being the perfect toxic duo are spot on. Lori by herself might only have been guilty of orchestrating CV's death. Had she not met Chad, that might even have been the end of her capital crimes. Who knows? But adding Chad to the equation? Not good. In his attempt to live out his control fantasies, to assert his power and sexual aggression, using techniques he had been honing for a while on other women, he was throwing gasoline on a brush fire (Lori's disorder, whatever that is) and turning it into a forest fire of manic, murderous calamity... and continued enabling all the way up to her arrest, as far as we know.
It goes both ways. Apparently Chad had visions of Tammy dying for years (my translation, he was wishing that Tammy died even before he met Lori) but Tammy remained alive and well until Chad met Lori. Both of those two seem to have similar fantasies (end of the world, becoming rich and powerful) but started acting on them mostly after they met.

This is pure conjecture on my part based on what little we know: I think he did it, possibly at Lori's request, based solely on her descriptions of the children and their daily activities. He wouldn't have had any opportunity to observe them himself other than maybe incidental interaction. This was a guy actively trying to impress Lori, to establish control and influence her behavior. I'm sure he couched it in psychic visions and revelations when speaking to her but strongly believe he made it all up as he went along. I think this is where the comments folks are making about them being the perfect toxic duo are spot on. Lori by herself might only have been guilty of orchestrating CV's death. Had she not met Chad, that might even have been the end of her capital crimes. Who knows? But adding Chad to the equation? Not good. In his attempt to live out his control fantasies, to assert his power and sexual aggression, using techniques he had been honing for a while on other women, he was throwing gasoline on a brush fire (Lori's disorder, whatever that is) and turning it into a forest fire of manic, murderous calamity... and continued enabling all the way up to her arrest, as far as we know.

MOO it's still happening and raging.
Until July 22 there is no resolution. That's the day the murderers have to issue some sort of rain check for the apocolypse or face their crime.

I wonder why she would have told him on his last day. I wonder if he overheard other people talking about it.

JJ received special services for his autism at L.I.F.E Academy and last attended school there on August 30, 2019.
Private school officials say Lori Vallow withdrew her son after lying about Charles Vallow's death
Well , the school was told by CV that LVD had gone "Crazy" and he pulled JJ out saying they were moving to Texas, but then they all came back and JJ was again enrolled there.
The school did not find out until a WEEK after CV that he died.
LVD told the school he "Committed Suicide"
L.I.F.E School did their own research and learned CV was killed as part of a family dispute so the SCHOOL FILED A REPORT with Arizona's DEPT OF CHILD SAFETY.

I bet this is one reason one LVD was continuously logging in to the school website where info is shared with parents and students.
Plus IMO she wanted to see if maybe if LE had hacked in there yet or served a warrant, but the school realized she had been tracking it and removed her access.
The school may have a bit more info also as they were with JJ on the days he was there and perhaps picked up on things that may have been said, even inadvertently from JJ.

These trials are going to be a circus and I bet a ton of info from various places with come out.

I hope enough info for each of these monsters to get LWOP.

Last edited:
BBM for focus
I agree. And I did not want to "victim blame". It is easy to see through a lens of "should have, would have, could have". I feel badly for CV. He was obviously in a twisted addictive relationship with LVD, who reminds me very much of Jodi Arias.

CV must have had a premonition when he changed his life insurance beneficiary. I wish that he had realized how deadly LVD was. He was playing with a rattle snake, and didn't even realize it.

I have other things I would say, in regards to Tylee, but nothing else has been brought up, so I won't say anything. My heart goes out to her. She died too young.

He didn't need a premonition. He had actual death threats from his wife and clear attempts to screw with his finances and his life insurance, evidence of other sabotage, and had an Order of Protection against her at the time.

I finally saw the email yesterday that was the light/dark readings for Lori's family members. I wish I would have saved it, but I forgot to.

This was said to have been completed by CD for LV at the end of October 2018. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So was this thing based totally on the psychic visions of CD? Or was it based on scoring of characteristics that were described by Lori? Like a question/answer thing? CD did not know these people at all! How did he come up with this reading and why?
Can I please get the link for the light / dark e-mail? I can't find it. I remember seeing it. I didn't get to read it. I got distracted. Thank you in advance.

Warning——

I don’t think the bricks were deep enough underground for this because I think it said they were a foot underground. But I wondered if the bricks were in Tylee’s burial spot in order to burn hotter. Is it possible they were placed there to create the fire?

I think someone else said they were there to keep animals from digging up the bones. I agree.

He seems to be learning Twitter about as well as he learned law... :rolleyes:

The info from the school suggests a more pedestrian motive, or extra motive, for the murder of JJ -- beyond the Exorcist-lite guff LVD spouted about him crawling round the cupboard tops, knocking off pictures of Jesus, and all but spinning his head round by way of confirming his zombification. He was clearly not going to stop thinking or talking about CV, and so had become an additional obstacle to their project of reinvention.

THANK YOU! I had exactly the same image in my head--from The Exorcist--when reading Lori's description as told to MG. It's like everything these folks come up with is a horror movie trope!

Warning——

I don’t think the bricks were deep enough underground for this because I think it said they were a foot underground. But I wondered if the bricks were in Tylee’s burial spot in order to burn hotter. Is it possible they were placed there to create the fire?

You mean like briquettes in a bbq (excuse the imagery)?

Brandon saw the danger after he was shot at. You seem to either not know or forget that he only got his kids out of there after he was shot at. In fact the day he was shot at, he took two kids to see MP. If Charles survived his encounter with Alex, I am sure he would have been more concerned about the danger as well.

LVD is also much more practiced and experienced in her manipulative ways. To be honest, I don’t think MP has the same capacity to be as acutely manipulative as LVD, even if she worked at it all of her life.

edit.... MOO

Can I please get the link for the light / dark e-mail? I can't find it. I remember seeing it. I didn't get to read it. I got distracted. Thank you in advance.

This was in a video that I saw yesterday, but it is not the video just posted with ES explaining the pendulum. Anybody else know what I'm talking about?

LVD is also much more practiced and experienced in her manipulative ways. To be honest, I don’t think MP has the same capacity to be as acutely manipulative as LVD, even if she worked at it all of her life.

edit.... MOO

Totally agree about MP. As for LVD, I don't even know if I'd call it "practiced". For LVD, it's like breathing. It's instinct. Innate. I don't even know if she knows she's doing it. Seriously.

Family Court Case Information - Case History

Case Number: FC2019-095384 Judge: Coffey, Rodrick
File Date: 7/8/2019
Brandon Boudreaux Petitioner Male Bradley Crider
Melani Boudreaux Respondent Female J Scoresby

6/23/2020 RRR - Req Restrict Release Address 6/23/2020 Respondent
NOTE: Request for Protected Address
6/17/2020 LOW - List Of Witnesses/Exhibit/Evidence 6/18/2020
NOTE: Mothers List of Witnesses and Exhibits
6/17/2020 LOW - List Of Witnesses/Exhibit/Evidence 6/18/2020
NOTE: Fathers List of Witnesses and Exhibits
6/11/2020 MOT - Motion 6/11/2020
NOTE: Motion for Immediate Return of Minor Children to Arizona and for Children to Remain in Arizona During Pendency of this Matter

**I was just looking at Maricopa County Court Docket for anything happening with Boudreaux case since I think Meleni knows more that she has said publicly. MOO
which state is she living in now, and who has the children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli