Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, not sarcastic at all........ but I am starting to believe that many of us who have "stuck it out" for months and months, DO have personal experiences that relate to, parallel, contrast, surprise us.... which makes us relive some of our own experiences in life.

Raises hand

”the only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying”
What CHarles Vallow did was HUGE. Bless his heart, he knew he was not going to get out or away from LV alive. What an act of love to set it up so Kay could take care of JJ.
IMO Lori had to WIN so she PUNISHED KW for months withholding
access to JJ ...ultimately not only taking the life of KWs brother but also the children lives.
24A52E88-030A-4543-8848-5DA046DC7AA7.jpeg
Photo says it all

MOO

I can see why you feel this way.

And still wish Charles had been more like Brandon - the difference between their approaches to this problem seems to favour all of us weighing the differences and seeing that Brandon's approach was the better one. Be like Brandon.

Brandon, Charles and Adam were very close. And feel like Charles was the "patriarch" of the three. I also think Brandon got both stronger and more paranoid after Charles died.
I have thought a couple of times...at least Charles had Brandon and Adam... since the Bishop and LE were so remiss.
I have read the whole series a couple of times.... I also have two sets of first editions of every one of her books. (I sell books and historical documents/ephemera on the side) . I was absolutely crushed when she died a couple of years ago.

I love it, when she comes up every once in a while.
And Kinsey never knew what a cell phone was, let alone a burner? Yellow pages and stealing docs for her!!!

And the real G book is G is for Gumshoe... <---@gumchew)

Strange that CV is rated as a 3L in the ratings email from CD, Oct. 2018, which I interpret to mean he was rated higher than average on the Light side.

JR, on the other hand, was already sealed away at 4.3D and Tylee already rated at a 4.1D - so Laurie was apparently at that time already not liking Tylee, but Charles rates pretty well at the time. JJ is just beneath Lori at 4.2L. Lori is the highest in her family at 4.3L, of course.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1256084527815876608/photo/3
MG said that Tylee first became a zombie when she was 12 or 13 and becoming a difficult teenager. Lori didn't know Chad at the time, but I guess he could have labeled her retroactively.

Charles' initial light rating leads me to believe that at that time Lori and Chad were not having an just yet and weren't contemplating killing Charles. The moment (IMO) came when Chad told Lori that Charles was possessed by Nick Schneider. MG said that Lori seemed surprised and needed some time to reconcile with that.

There is a poison known for causing pulmonary tromboembolism.
"Acute organophosphate (OP) poisonings are presented with acetylcholine-receptor overstimulation. There have been a few case reports of thrombotic complications in acute OP poisonings, as well as prolonged thrombosis preconditions in patients who survived this type of intoxications. The paper presents a case with pulmonary thrombosis (PT) that develops in the subacute phase of intentional acute OP poisoning, treated only with atropine, as well as a literature overview of OP-induced prothrombotic toxicity."
Pulmonary thrombosis in acute organophosphate poisoning—organophosphate (OP)Case report and literature overview of prothrombotic preconditioning in organophosphate toxicity
I was also trying to do some research on that organophosphate (OP).
It seemed to be the best substance to create the symptoms of Alex and Tammy..., and because I thought it could be connected to the envoronmental waste that Alex dealt with.

But it got so complex, I think I gave up on that research.
Does anyone have a clue to this ever being checked in a tox study?

I still find it harder to believe that the initiative to kill the children came from Lori. Tylee had nothing to do with the Woodcocks. She allegedly didn't witness Charles being shot. With his prophet status Chad was calling the shots. Zombie declarations came from him.

I believe that Tylee was coached by Lori to lie to the police while driving JJ and the dog to school and return while Charles was shot, and that Tylee gradually came to realize she had been used, and therefore became a threat. I also think the trip to Yellowstone was to hand Tylee off to person or persons unknown and she refused to go. So she was killed. Then JJ became unmanageable without Tylee and he was killed. I don't think Chad's ooga-booga ever caused Lori to act outside her own self-interest; I think the zombie declarations just reinforced her own selfish instincts.

MG said that Tylee first became a zombie when she was 12 or 13 and becoming a difficult teenager. Lori didn't know Chad at the time, but I guess he could have labeled her retroactively.

Charles' initial light rating leads me to believe that at that time Lori and Chad were not having an just yet and weren't contemplating killing Charles. The moment (IMO) came when Chad told Lori that Charles was possessed by Nick Schneider. MG said that Lori seemed surprised and needed some time to reconcile with that.

I definitely assumed retroactively. I always felt Lori was embarrassed by Tylee... and rather than let Chad think she was not a good mother..., she probably accepted/built up that zombie thing in Tylee, so she didn't get judged on her parenting skills.

Raises hand

”the only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying”
What CHarles Vallow did was HUGE. Bless his heart, he knew he was not going to get out or away from LV alive. What an act of love to set it up so Kay could take care of JJ.
IMO Lori had to WIN so she PUNISHED KW for months withholding
access to JJ ...ultimately not only taking the life of KWs brother but also the children lives.
View attachment 252552
Photo says it all

MOO
I personally believe that photo will get her the death penalty. Moo.

I believe that Tylee was coached by Lori to lie to the police while driving JJ and the dog to school and return while Charles was shot, and that Tylee gradually came to realize she had been used, and therefore became a threat. I also think the trip to Yellowstone was to hand Tylee off to person or persons unknown and she refused to go. So she was killed. Then JJ became unmanageable without Tylee and he was killed. I don't think Chad's ooga-booga ever caused Lori to act outside her own self-interest; I think the zombie declarations just reinforced her own selfish instincts.

I SO agree. ... in what i bolded.
I don't have any clue to what got screwed up, however. I don't think her refusal... but something happened... moo moo

Right?? I would not want an attorney I hired to just spout off like he does, especially with such a high-profile case! Good attorneys are discrete and professional. I'd be half afraid he'd carelessly compromise my case. But then again I don't need to worry about this BECAUSE I'D NEVER MURDER MY CHILDREN. Or anyone, for that matter.
I am behind, so skimming, who's twitter account? Is there a link? Was it in the press or something or just your own following?

He seems to be learning Twitter about as well as he learned law... :rolleyes:

The info from the school suggests a more pedestrian motive, or extra motive, for the murder of JJ -- beyond the Exorcist-lite guff LVD spouted about him crawling round the cupboard tops, knocking off pictures of Jesus, and all but spinning his head round by way of confirming his zombification. He was clearly not going to stop thinking or talking about CV, and so had become an additional obstacle to their project of reinvention.
But if he didn't believe CV had been killed that likely means JJ was not a witness. We didn't think he was though.

He seems to be learning Twitter about as well as he learned law... :rolleyes:

The info from the school suggests a more pedestrian motive, or extra motive, for the murder of JJ -- beyond the Exorcist-lite guff LVD spouted about him crawling round the cupboard tops, knocking off pictures of Jesus, and all but spinning his head round by way of confirming his zombification. He was clearly not going to stop thinking or talking about CV, and so had become an additional obstacle to their project of reinvention.

BBM
Kind of ironic she was the perpetrator of unimaginable grotesquely evil deeds

Last edited:
Just saw this:

Lori Vallow’s Sister Shares Statement About Deaths of 2 Kids, Says She ‘Was Wrong’ to Defend Her
The remains of 7-year-old Joshua "J.J." Vallow and his sister, 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, were found on their stepfather's property
By Steve Helling
June 24, 2020 11:44 AM
The sister of Lori Vallow is speaking out after the discovery of the remains of J.J. and Tylee Vallow -- and acknowledging that she "was wrong" to support her sister.
Summer Cox Shiflet has been one of her sister's staunchest defenders, but has changed course after the bodies of 7-year-old Joshua "J.J." Vallow and his sister, 17-year-old Tylee Ryan were found on their stepfather's property.

----------------------​
More here:
Lori Vallow’s Sister Shares Statement About Deaths of 2 Kids, Says She ‘Was Wrong’ to Defend Her

I wonder why she would have told him on his last day. I wonder if he overheard other people talking about it.

JJ received special services for his autism at L.I.F.E Academy and last attended school there on August 30, 2019.
Private school officials say Lori Vallow withdrew her son after lying about Charles Vallow's death
I didn’t know JJ knew of his father’s death on his last day of school. I guess I just assumed Lori told the AZ school in person she was unenrolling JJ. From this article if looks like she emailed them.

Do we know if the school knew JJ’s last day was to be JJ’s last day? If they didn’t, JJ’s behavior that last day may be what triggered the immediate move to ID. He found out his father was dead and started talking about the day he died or things he overheard. Dangerous things. Maybe he even demanded to talk to Kay that day in school and it was just too risky for Lori to let him return.

I think it’s likely someone other than Lori told JJ his Dad was dead. Maybe he overheard it and asked, but I doubt Lori voluntarily told him then just sent him off to school. If it wasn’t JJ’s predetermined last day, his behavior may have put Lori in a panic and she had to get out of dodge along w/other guilty parties (Alex and/or MP).

I hope Chandler LE learn all they can about the things JJ did and said that last day. Perhaps there’s info there that can help get justice for CV.

Assuming of course Chandler even wants justice. (as you’ve likely noticed, Chandler LE’s woefully awful “investigation” into CV’s murder is my own personal soap box).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat