Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possibly this is the case and why there is a layer of white plastic
Per the Affidavit--
"A small incision was made in the black plastic and a layer of white plastic was observed.
An incision was made into the white layer of plastic exposing what appeared to be human remains, the crown of a head with light brown hair."

If this is truly the case, and IMO, it is, then perhaps JJ really did go climbing the cupboards, trying to get away from having a bag put over his head.
OMG-- the reality of it is just too much and overwhelming for me.
What these innocent children must have had to live with and go through with these monsters who were supposed to be parents, family and protectors of our little innocent people.
I hope they rot.
As horrific as it is, I think this is a plausible scenario. Just awful.

Quite possibly this is the case and why there is a layer of white plastic
Per the Affidavit--
"A small incision was made in the black plastic and a layer of white plastic was observed.
An incision was made into the white layer of plastic exposing what appeared to be human remains, the crown of a head with light brown hair."

If this is truly the case, and IMO, it is, then perhaps JJ really did go climbing the cupboards, trying to get away from having a bag put over his head.
OMG-- the reality of it is just too much and overwhelming for me.
What these innocent children must have had to live with and go through with these monsters who were supposed to be parents, family and protectors of our little innocent people.
I hope they rot.

I'm curious whether, if JJ's medication was used to sedate both children, JJ might have developed a greater tolerance for the drug since he'd had it many times before (sporadically, it seems, based on Lori's needs rather than his own). So, if Tylee was given a dose that either killed her or sedated her sufficiently to allow subsequent acts (e.g. suffocation or drowning in the bathtub) to occur without her waking and struggling against her killers, that same dose might not sufficiently sedate JJ to accomplish the same thing. So, JJ might possibly have become awakened when his killers began suffocating or drowning him, and his struggle caused him and them to bump into things - thus creating a need for LVD to explain away those sounds as JJ crawling around on top of the cupboards and knocking the picture of Jesus off the refrigerator.

ETA: If so, I hope LE finds evidence of defensive injuries.

Last edited:
I'm way behind and try to catch up. I do want to comment on this post #356
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

As small as the word "the" is in this rambling statement from SS, it bothers me. That word implies that she knows the reasons and may in some way agree with them. They are not LV's reasons, but "the" reasons.

JMO, MOO

I hear you, but when you read transcripts, you see how halting and awkward the average person's sentence construction can be in live spoken interviews and in the Cox interviews in particular. Common mistakes I see in extemporaneous speech include failed attempts at parallel construction, or overly strict parallel construction, to the point of being awkward. I think she was just matching "I don't know the reasons" with "She knows the reasons". (I've now lost track of the transcript you included so I hope I got that right)

I'm curious whether, if JJ's medication was used to sedate both children, JJ might have developed a greater tolerance for the drug since he'd had it many times before (sporadically, it seems, based on Lori's needs rather than his own). So, if Tylee was given a dose that either killed her or sedated her sufficiently to allow subsequent acts (e.g. suffocation or drowning in the bathtub) to occur without her waking and struggling against her killers, that same dose might not sufficiently sedate JJ to accomplish the same thing. So, JJ might possibly have become awakened when his killers began suffocating or drowning him, causing him and them to bump into things - thus creating a need for LVD to explain away those sounds as JJ crawling around on top of the cupboards and knocking the picture of Jesus off the refrigerator.

Did we ever hear MG or DW say that they heard nothing that night? I don't recall that that was a question presented to them on the Dateline interview. Something they surely will be asked at trial.

Does anybody know or can anybody find out info for who operated the drone that captured the high quality imagery of the scene? I've been unable to determine if it was a freelancer or an agency or media company. I'd very much like to reach out to them if I can find them.

I would guess that it was EIN, or that EIN would definitely know who took it because they would have had to obtain permission from the copyright holder in order to publish.

I think the initial post was how AC and ZP met. And for clarity, by “church” I wasn’t referring necessarily to a building.

I’ve read this article 3 times, including the 2nd part that’s not quoted and I can’t find a reference in it to Z at all. I may be reading it too fast so I’ll try again. In the interview she does state several times though that Chad’s teachings and LVD’s rhetoric was completely outside of the LDS beliefs.

“She said their doctrine was not affiliated with any Christianity she knew of.”

“It’s not doctrine that comes from Jesus Christ – it comes from the Adversary (devil),” she said.
ETA Sorry! I meant MG not AC
BBM. The article isn't a transcript of the interview. MG mentions meeting ZP in the video in the article at 16:17.

BBM. The article isn't a transcript of the interview. MG mentions meeting ZP in the video in the article at 16:17.
I was reading the interview quoted in the post that came up in the link. I didn’t even notice the video. I will go back and look at the video.

Thank you! So after JJ was murdered. I was hoping for a long shot in being able to count pills before he died. But of course now it seems those pills were used for something else. I know this is old info, I’m a little slow in putting things together lol... and haven’t been able to spend a lot of time to explore lately. Jmo
NO--Not AFTER JJ was murdered
It was refilled in Jan 2019-- 8 Months BEFORE JJ was murdered.
IIRC

Family Court Case Information - Case History
Case Number: FC2019-095384
Party Name Relationship Sex Attorney
Brandon Boudreaux Petitioner Male Bradley Crider
Melani Boudreaux Respondent Female J Scoresby

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
6/25/2020 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court 6/25/2020
6/24/2020 STA - Statement 6/25/2020
NOTE: Respondents Separate Pre-Hearing Statement
6/24/2020 STA - Statement 6/25/2020
NOTE: FATHERS SEPARATE Pretrial statement
6/24/2020 AFI - Affidavit of Financial Information, Restricted after 1/1/06 6/25/2020
NOTE: Notice of Filing PETITIONER’S AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION

Really, really great thoughts imo. I think that all of the above are really good and likely possibilities. I think it could have been for transportation purposes, but for for burning purposes for sure. Trying to completely burn an in tact body would be challenging and also time consuming. Jmo
WARNING GRUESOME...
just jumping off your post

IMO I have a hard time picturing AC taking part in dismembering Tylee. If it was done prior to burning, I think Chad would be more likely to handle that. He had experience with the dead from the cemetery. He didn’t mind sleeping next to his dead wife until it was time to pretend to discover her “peacefully” departed in the morning. He hadn’t known the kids long enough to form any attachments. Although Lori, who raised them, apparently didn’t either but I see her as completely empty and dead inside. I can see Lori having the necessary detachment to do it but she probably wouldn’t want to ruin her manicure.

If Alex was having a difficult time over killing Charles, I can’t imagine he’d be able to dismember his niece. I think the reason Tylee may have been in pieces is more likely due to stirring/raking the contents in the burn pit while burning.

JMO

No disrespect taken.
I get what your saying but if they had enough evidence to go to hawaii and search them there why is it unreasonable to think they had sufficent evidence to search their other properties as well?
I believe it was enough in Hawaii because at that time she was in contempt of court for not providing/bringing JJ and Tylee to the court as ordered.
Contempt of court= warrant to go get her in Hawaii
JMO

Sadly, I don't think we will ever know anything about Tammy's death besides what we get in the autopsy. Chad's version is completely untrustworthy, and I don't think anything official happened,. MOO
Pink foam was observed, according to Chad's daughter EM.

During the visit, Fowler and another friend told KSL that Murray also shared concerns about the state in which they found Tammy Daybell’s body. Murray reportedly shared that Tammy Daybell appeared to have pink foam coming out of her mouth.

Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News

Pink foam was observed, according to Chad's daughter EM.

During the visit, Fowler and another friend told KSL that Murray also shared concerns about the state in which they found Tammy Daybell’s body. Murray reportedly shared that Tammy Daybell appeared to have pink foam coming out of her mouth.

Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News
Yes, we do know about the foam. We don't know anything else about that night, what Tammy did, what Chad did, we don't know, hopefully they find something. MOO

BBM
You do not have to have the root nor does it have to be head hair. Hair testing for drugs can go back 9 months (maybe more) and the drugs actually grow out with the hair as it grows. They can test segments of hair (ie: 1/4" - 1/2" at a time to see what substances this person ingested at approximately what period of time). I knew a man who was smoking pot and went in for his physical to get his CDL, so he shaved all facial hair. The tester laughed and took hair from his chest. Any hair can be tested and if someone goes in for hair testing they do not pull or yank head hairs to get the root - they just cut it close to the scalp usually in the back or under other hair to cover the spot.

This does bring up a really good point though - LEO can test head hair on the children & TD for toxins, drugs, etc.
BBM
Hopefully they will test any and all ways on the children.
Hopefully it will be FBI and Rexburg PD doing the investigation and
Hopefully they keep CDP/GPD out of testing as they sure messed up regarding CV and AxC and JR investigations.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1276617836597829632
Let me tell you a little story. A story of how
@GilbertPolice
could have prevented the #LoriVallow tragedy but instead helped her evade a pick-up order for a much-needed psych eval on 1/30/19. The officer coached her 9 times.
@gilbertpd
#lorivallow #doomsdaymom (1/10)

@AnnieCushing
#LoriVallow didn’t hide her deception. She gave 3 explanations for how Charles got into her car between the 1:42 and 1:59 min marks. She also admitted to stealing Charles’ stuff and his car at the 4:54 mark (and laughs). She admits to taking money out of their account. (2/10)

And they don’t even bat an eye or ask her to explain. She had drained the business account of $35k in several passed between 1/28 and 1/29, leaving the account w/ < $100, if they had cared to ask or check her story against Charles’ report from the night before. (3/10) #lorivallow

Lori also says at 5:25 that she had to buy a throw away phone that day but then the rookie officer asked her about the smart phone she pulls out at 23:39, and she said it was her mom’s broken phone. He took her purse to try to get GPD to do the pick-up. (4/10) #lorivallow
1:51 PM · Jun 26, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1276619603473465345
Charles said he’d return it at their therapist’s office (5:37) because officers the night before dismissed his concerns and said they would only serve the pick-up order if they “came across” Lori: https://youtu.be/yr6Jch8gB8w?t=354…

. He shakes their hands @ 9:17 mark.

(5/10) #lorivallow

Q6lyc2zz

Body cam footage of Charles Vallow in Gilbert
On Gilbert PD body cam footage, Charles Vallow is seen talking to officers, claiming that his then-wife, Lori Vallow, locked him out of the house. This was f...
youtube.com
1:53 PM · Jun 26, 2020·Twitter Web App

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics