Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teachers from JJ's Gilbert school speak up:

Apparently JJ WAS told that Charles died. On his last day of school he came to school upset about it. Lori told teachers that Charles committed suicide and that the family was moving to California for her job.

She killed him for acting up out of grief.

This woman is pure demon.

I'm sorry but I've got to ask the women here, LDS and otherwise - If a man you just met told you that he was married to you in a past life, wouldn't that just be all kinds of creepy on so many levels. As a guy if a woman said anything like that to me it would be a total turnoff and end to any interaction with her!

Guys say lots of things to get in your pants, and I cannot say that this one has ever hit me as being any stranger than a thousand other similar things. And yes, I've certainly had a few guys use this line or a similar one on me. I have at least 3 or 5 "twin flames" out there.

Looking more closely at the KSL broadcast, I note that there is an image covering the Daybell property on 10/2/2019 (nine days after JJ was likely buried). This image is 30 cm resolution -- 40% better resolution than the image on the 9th. Assuming there isn't obscuring cloud cover, this image may show disturbed dirt near the pond as well as possibly showing a better view of the disturbed earth at the pet cemetery.

SatelliteSearch.jpg

One thing, in relationship to Tylee and LVD. No matter how much "evidence" a child has that his or her "Mother" is awful. The child, even adult children, still believe that their "Mother" will be "normal". Even after being mistreated time and time again.

Tylee was probably very unhappy with LVD. But I doubt that she thought LVD would kill her, or allow her to be killed.

I finally saw the email yesterday that was the light/dark readings for Lori's family members. I wish I would have saved it, but I forgot to.

This was said to have been completed by CD for LV at the end of October 2018. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So was this thing based totally on the psychic visions of CD? Or was it based on scoring of characteristics that were described by Lori? Like a question/answer thing? CD did not know these people at all! How did he come up with this reading and why?
If you goto about 4:50 at this link, ES explains the swinging necklace.
6/17/20 Exclusive: Chad Daybell's Ex-Friend Speaks to Court TV - Court TV
Also in the link I posted just a little up thread, it describes pretty extensively how Chad would go into people's homes and tell them who they lived as previously.

One thing, in relationship to Tylee and LVD. No matter how much "evidence" a child has that his or her "Mother" is awful. The child, even adult children, still believe that their "Mother" will be "normal". Even after being mistreated time and time again.

Tylee was probably very unhappy with LVD. But I doubt that she thought LVD would kill her, or allow her to be killed.
MOO it never crossed her mind, until she was being killed.

Wise as a serpent, gentle as a dove~ I think MG lacks the discerning part, MOO.
Yes! MG even quotes Lori as saying if Chad is satan, he’s a good one or words to that effect. I don’t recall if that was in response to MG asking Lori if Chad could be satan or Lori bringing it up on her own. Either way, MG hung in there.

If you goto about 4:50 at this link, ES explains the swinging necklace.
6/17/20 Exclusive: Chad Daybell's Ex-Friend Speaks to Court TV - Court TV
Also in the link I posted just a little up thread, it describes pretty extensively how Chad would go into people's homes and tell them who they lived as previously.
Thanks for the highlight. Chad Daybell was a progenitor of a cult and practioner of the occult. He was using self reported visions and a pendulum to answer questions.
Hard to believe normal LDS book club members sat around seriously watching him perfom carnival "magic?"

Those that had him to their homes now have to face that they welcomed a murderer in their living room to expound on his philosophy, but maybe not quite explaining the fine print.

Last edited:
Totally creepy... but it was a guy LVD was already infatuated with, and she already shared some of his beliefs. Maybe she felt validated and even special?
Yep, by that point, she was obsessed with his books for years (per her friend). Other women he made those sort of statements to (we were married in previous lives) might have been a lot less receptive to that pick up line.

I cannot even tell you how triggering this post is for me. Perhaps you have been fortunate enough to not have had to deal with a malignant narcissist in your life. Maybe you should watch the videos of Lori at the police station, manipulating the situation. That is a small glimpse of how the rest of CV's life would have been had he not given into her wishes and reconciled for the sake of her "getting his finances in order". She would have, and did, manipulate and gaslight and terrorize until she got what she wanted, all the while "charming" everyone around her to think she was a perfect angel and he was the bad guy. He was in a catch 22, because of Lori and Chad. Moo.

I can see why you feel this way.

And still wish Charles had been more like Brandon - the difference between their approaches to this problem seems to favour all of us weighing the differences and seeing that Brandon's approach was the better one. Be like Brandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper