Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex husband would always back his truck in on our driveway. He is a butcher. Ironically, his parents own/operate a mortuary.
If anyone just came upon this line . . . .
It sounds like the next voice we should hear is Keith Morrison saying "Not the usual family but yet . . . "

Word - maybe just don't be bragging this around to random folks
(ha - sry just got a kick out of this)
:)

It goes both ways. Apparently Chad had visions of Tammy dying for years (my translation, he was wishing that Tammy died even before he met Lori) but Tammy remained alive and well until Chad met Lori. Both of those two seem to have similar fantasies (end of the world, becoming rich and powerful) but started acting on them mostly after they met.

Great point, I agree with you.

I may get around to this today, but I would like to analyze how many “outs” were suggested to Lori in the police interview when she reported her purse missing. I am so bothered by this. As the discussion has been about her manipulation I am reminded of this.

Honestly, I see it here and she didn’t even have to work at it! It was just because she was 1. Female, 2. Beautiful, 3 had people on her side.

The officer knew she had someone that wanted her mental health evaluated and IMHO, he discounted that and encouraged her leave.

When “we” (police officers and our country as a whole) get passed stereotypes like this and more, we will all be so much better off.

Does this photo seem to you to be taken by someone taller than Alex? Tylee is 5'3". Lori is 5'6". I'm estimating because I cannot find a source for it, that Alex is around 5'9" or 10". This photo seems to be taken at a height.

Now, it may be possible the Lori is on a stair. This is I'm pretty sure the Old Faithful area.

EbIm0AgU8AErJUN

MG has been in hiding since she started talking to the police. I don’t know if this is something she did in concert with the police or on her own. Who do you think is pulling the strings? I am curious since this group can’t seem to find their behinds with both hands. I can’t imagine a larger conspiracy, for at least 2 reasons. The first is the logistical clumsiness (Alex using is own cellphone allowing him to tracked, burying the kids in Chad’s backyard, etc etc). The second is what would purpose be of killing CV, TR, JV and most likely TD? The only reason I see is making life easier for L&C. I can’t think of any other reason especially something with a higher purpose, however misguided. I would love to hear other theories.

Well, I'm not prepared to offer a specific theory with names, but I'll make some observations about what one might look like.

First, anyone who has experience with clandestine operations, like running an agent in the field or an informant in the middle of a criminal conspiracy, will be able to tell any number of stories just like those you mentioned. The agent runner may be skilled in the dark arts, but the agents are very often doofuses. As a general rule, strong, competent, self-assured individuals don't get easily manipulated into betraying their country or their friends. So the fact that those "on the point" are clumsy is not evidence that they are free from manipulation.

Second, what was the higher purpose? My guess is a it was a million bucks to spend on some organizational purpose.

So (still guessing) imagine that a clandestine or semi-clandestine organization somehow ran across a pack of easily manipulated doofuses and whackos (Chad, Lori and Alex, plus hangers-on) who had close access to an attractive target (poor, tragic Charles). And (still guessing) this organization planned a nice clean assassination attempt in January, it misfired, and (as can happen when running a pack of doofuses) the op began to run out of control. But the objective remained, at least through October. Assuming (still guessing) that the organization is seriously scary, the pack was frightened into trying again and succeeded in a sloppy and unprofitable assassination in July. Still scared, the pack tries again with Brandon in October, and fails again. By late October they've murdered the children in an attempt at self-preservation and Tammy to raise money, but all that generated way too much risk of discovery (final guess) for the organization and they pulled out, leaving us where we are, which is with what looks like an isolated group with too many loose ends.

If anyone just came upon this line . . . .
It sounds like the next voice we should hear is Keith Morrison saying "Not the usual family but yet . . . "

Word - maybe just don't be bragging this around to random folks
(ha - sry just got a kick out of this)
:)

Haha! It's all good; this had been a family funny for many years! Some of my favorite times were spent hanging out at the mortuary.

Does this photo seem to you to be taken by someone taller than Alex? Tylee is 5'3". Lori is 5'6". I'm estimating because I cannot find a source for it, that Alex is around 5'9" or 10". This photo seems to be taken at a height.

Now, it may be possible the Lori is on a stair. This is I'm pretty sure the Old Faithful area.

EbIm0AgU8AErJUN
All the people in this photo are now dead.

I mean how he dealt with it once he understood the danger. Charles could articulate the danger but didn't take it seriously enough and wanted to believe in Lori. Brandon saw the danger and got his kids out of there - he may be profoundly traumatized but he also dealt with this the way it needed to be dealt with. I feel badly for both, but like a general on a battlefield, I am going to assess tactics and see that Brandon's was a superior battlefield moment. Doesn't mean Charles deserved it.

I agree that BB's tactics were superior since he got the kids the heck out of there, hired outside help (the PI), and sought legal action (divorce, custody). Brandon had the benefit of knowing just how serious these folks were in that he had survived a bullet intended for his head. That was apparently a real wakeup moment, more so than the successful murder of CV by his wife's aunt and fellow Chad-disciple had been.

Whether AxC moved it there or not, the fact that Alex's truck is backed in seems hinky to me. I always had to back in at any oil and gas-associated work site (drill rig, tank battery, pipeline). It is standard safety protocol in case of explosion and rapid escape from a site might be necessary.

I am curious if he always backed in (personal habit) or if it was for a potential rapid escape one-off.

Being in the industry, I've noted that most professional drivers will do back in parking, Thanks

All the people in this photo are now dead.

Was instead of is. Tylee in this photo is 5'3". Alex in this photo is 5'9" or so by my estimate. If the photo is taken by Lori, Lori is 5'6". The focus on this photo to me looks like someone taller than Alex took it, or they are standing on a stair.

Just looking to see where this photo is exactly. The boardwalk does have stairs in some places.

If it was taken by someone taller than Alex, it might be Chad who took it.

EbIm0AgU8AErJUN
According to his autopsy, Alex was 73 inches tall.

Brandon saw the danger after he was shot at. You seem to either not know or forget that he only got his kids out of there after he was shot at. In fact the day he was shot at, he took two kids to see MP. If Charles survived his encounter with Alex, I am sure he would have been more concerned about the danger as well.

The police were investigating an attempt on Brandon's life; in Charles' case, they were taking reports about threats and other bizarre behaviors. It's a lot easier to tell a cop "I was shot at in my car and there's the bullet hole" than to explain years of off-the-wall stuff that may or may not make it seem that the person trying to tell the story is the crazy one.

Was instead of is. Tylee in this photo is 5'3". Alex in this photo is 5'9" or so by my estimate. If the photo is taken by Lori, Lori is 5'6". The focus on this photo to me looks like someone taller than Alex took it, or they are standing on a stair.

Just looking to see where this photo is exactly. The boardwalk does have stairs in some places.

If it was taken by someone taller than Alex, it might be Chad who took it.

Several spots also have benches where you can sit and watch the thermal features. JJ looks like he's standing on a bench--Tylee is holding him but doesn't seem to be lifting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli