Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH yes, I 100% agree with you. I was just trying to figure our where Nikynoo was going with her train of thought, since it was neither reality (what you stated) nor what MP claimed. If that makes sense. Moo.

I thought on this that MP really only "knew" what LV told her. More Lori drama and attention seeking, getting others hooked in.

*Discussing sensitive and potentially gruesome stuff for some!!

So sorry for being so gruesome before noon, but just going back through some things. I think I may be leaning towards suffocation for JJ. The time between his last sighting and what seems to be the amount of time when he was buried seems like it could be too short unless it was a very, very acute poisoning.
I’m still really stuck on Tylee. I do think Nate had it right with the dismemberment, but obviously as he stated not the timing. It seems like that would have had to be done to burn the remains. I’m still stuck with where and who. That’s not a quick and easy thing to do.
Jmo
Sorry to be equally gruesome but I did wonder if the reference to "limb debris" also gave him an excuse to be using a chain saw or something next to a pile of large branches. I don't understand the need though, unless it was to disguise the burning, in smaller batches, if someone walked over while he had the fire going. My initial thoughts about dismemberment were that it would be to make her body easier to transport and to hide inside containers. Perhaps they will do a luminol search in Alex's garage and Chad's barn, although if it was done outdoors behind a tree, next to a pile of logs, I think any blood would be long gone in the ground, after the winter. Perhaps the *fake* shooting of the raccoon was to account for any blood on the ground. Presumably he would have actually burned the wood too or Tammy would have asked why it was still there.

moo

Sorry to be equally gruesome but I did wonder if the reference to "limb debris" also gave him an excuse to be using a chain saw or something next to a pile of large branches. I don't understand the need though, unless it was to disguise the burning, in smaller batches, if someone walked over while he had the fire going. My initial thoughts about dismemberment were that it would be to make her body easier to transport and to hide inside containers. Perhaps they will do a luminol search in Alex's garage and Chad's barn, although if it was done outdoors behind a tree, next to a pile of logs, I think any blood would be long gone in the ground, after the winter. Perhaps the *fake* shooting of the raccoon was to account for any blood on the ground. Presumably he would have actually burned the wood too or Tammy would have asked why it was still there.

moo
Really, really great thoughts imo. I think that all of the above are really good and likely possibilities. I think it could have been for transportation purposes, but for for burning purposes for sure. Trying to completely burn an in tact body would be challenging and also time consuming. Jmo

So sorry for being so gruesome before noon, but just going back through some things. I think I may be leaning towards suffocation for JJ. The time between his last sighting and what seems to be the amount of time when he was buried seems like it could be too short unless it was a very, very acute poisoning.
I’m still really stuck on Tylee. I do think Nate had it right with the dismemberment, but obviously as he stated not the timing. It seems like that would have had to be done to burn the remains. I’m still stuck with where and who. That’s not a quick and easy thing to do.
If you go back to the affidavit and the pings of AC phone
the day Tylee died you will see LE questioning a ping that showed up at the Maverick gas station after AC arrived at CD and then he pinged back at CD after that, to me he took Tylee to Chads and they realized they did have enough of a fuel source to do their gruesome deed so Chad sent his henchman AC to get some gas I sure wish we knew if he had a gas can with him?

Correct me if I'm wrong, I dont know AZ law. If Alex did have an insurance policy it would not show up in probate. The policy would have a beneficiary and would NOT be a part of probate. Other assets would be listed in probate and I am curious if he had any. He just quit his trucking job and even if he still had life insurance there it would not show up in probate for the same reason. He was not married to Z long and if he did have insurance did he have a chance to change beneficiary to her. My guess would be Lori was listed as such possibly. Could be another motivation for death. Only trouble with that theory is it doesnt fit in with the 144000 "couples" Although in the end Alex was listed as a zombie and he knew to much. Jmo

ETA I am of the opinion Alex was murdered, I think Lori would have more to gain from his death than Z

I helped a friend who was single but had previous hubby when she was terminal. She removed ex-hubby from her pension once she knew was terminal, and attached the beneficiary SPECIFICALLY to someone who was young... as the pension payment would be the same over the lifetime of the ex and parent of the child (annuity projections only 20 years of payment for the adult vs. the child of such 45 more years of the exact same payment over the child's lifetime.)

Was Lori, having the birth certificates not only collecting SS, but also annuity payments for Tylee... which were hers until Tylee got to a certain age?

Why oh why did Lori and Chad have the birth certificates when detained in Hawaii??

Folks keep talking about Tylee and $$ for both of them... could one of the payments be an annuity from one of the fathers deaths... family member (or even Lori... who influenced to do to the younger child at the time .. Tylee) who died did the same as my friend to get the SAME payments but for more years if the beneficiary was Tylee?

That's weird my post attached to yours. On the day that Tylee was buried if you look at the pings on AC phone LE is questioning a gap in AC phone pings at the Maverick gas station but it was after Alex had arrived at Chads and then it shows Alex phone back in the yard at CD I think once Alex got Tylee to CD they realized they did not have enough fuel source to do there deed so CD sent his henchman AC to get some gas, I sure wish we had video to see if he was filling up a gas can?

Jmo
IMO JJ was given “extra” of his medication and then smothered.

If TR was dismembered, do you think a knife or saw was found?

Was she dismembered to try to cover up what happened to her... or do you think this was for disposal/burning purposes? I go back and forth on this.

Apologies for being so gruesome.

Does anybody know or can anybody find out info for who operated the drone that captured the high quality imagery of the scene? I've been unable to determine if it was a freelancer or an agency or media company. I'd very much like to reach out to them if I can find them.

Was she dismembered to try to cover up what happened to her... or do you think this was for disposal/burning purposes? I go back and forth on this.

I hate being so gruesome as well, but it’s an ugly case and unfortunately I’m learning that is part of uncovering the facts.

I need to look into the the medication again and the amounts leftover. I believe I read there were 17 pills left. I want to see a date it was filled, I don’t believe it was refilled. I hope he was sedated first.

I’m hoping something is found.

I believe she was dismembered for disposal/burning.

Does anybody know or can anybody find out info for who operated the drone that captured the high quality imagery of the scene? I've been unable to determine if it was a freelancer or an agency or media company. I'd very much like to reach out to them if I can find them.
If I recall way back in the threads that it was a neighbor? Could be totally wrong.

I hate being so gruesome as well, but it’s an ugly case and unfortunately I’m learning that is part of uncovering the facts.

I need to look into the the medication again and the amounts leftover. I believe I read there were 17 pills left. I want to see a date it was filled, I don’t believe it was refilled. I hope he was sedated first.

I’m hoping something is found.

I believe she was dismembered for disposal/burning.

The bottle that was found was filled in January 2019, and yes there were 17 pills left. We don't know if it was filled any time after that in Texas or Arizona. It had not been refilled in Idaho. READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News (para. 18) MOO

@SleuthD-o-doubleg can you help with this? If I'm remembering correctly your friend had a drone up that day?

I don't know if that's ok to add it here? It's from AC tribute that was posted (by SS?) in youtube.

ETA: I've reported my own post so that moderators can make judgement if it's ok

Is that the Vegas wedding? Jmo

Yes it is. Also just noticed its the day after ACs and ZPs wedding and no wedding band on his finger? Not sure if its not the norm for Mormons.

The bottle that was found was filled in January 2019, and yes there were 17 pills left. We don't know if it was filled any time after that in Texas or Arizona. It had not been refilled in Idaho. READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News (para. 18) MOO
Thank you! So after JJ was murdered. I was hoping for a long shot in being able to count pills before he died. But of course now it seems those pills were used for something else. I know this is old info, I’m a little slow in putting things together lol... and haven’t been able to spend a lot of time to explore lately. Jmo

He is wrong. Oldest son lived in the home. He posted about it on FB night of "paintball" gun incident. Please find the link where Nate Eaton says otherwise.

ETA: Source for my information: me.
I posted the link earlier, went back and listened and Nate said the kids (he used plural) WERE living with him when Tammy died so I am retracting. I thought I heard hi in another interview say the kids moved after she died. I am going to keep looking and will post if/when I find that interview.

Thanks for your response.

Agreed. I want to read that! I still have so much to read lol. There is so much info to follow in this case!

I have been thinking the same thing. When any of this goes to trial, I bet some evidence will be left out simply to not overload the jury. But as a WSer, I cannot wait to read all of the search warrant and arrest affidavits. I have a feeling that information obtained from any of those 60 phones will be very incriminating.

This is how I am JJ's murder, too. Tylee could have been killed in the same manner. Heavily sedate, then suffocate.

When AC was back the first time to LV's apartment on the night Tylee died, Tylee could have been unresponsive about that time, wouldn't wake up. AC back in the middle of the night after she had died.

Wrapping in plastic prior to death would have saved clean up time from the release of bodily fluids upon death.

Makes me sick to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member