Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this case since the day Charles' divorce petition was released and JUST NOW completely caught up on all the WS threads. Literally read every single post in every thread. I think it's fitting that today is the day I caught up, as it may prove to be a very important day in the case. I am hoping against hope for a miracle and that the children are presented today. I know it's incredibly unlikely, but it would make me SO SO happy. This case has really shaken my faith in the justice system and law enforcement in this country. The fact that it is conceivably so easy for a parent to kill their child/children and get away with it is mind-boggling.

I hear you. I came to this because I know people involved, and it has been really hard to accept how easy it is for people to commit various heinous crimes and get away with them, again and again.

The kids are either hidden or dead, and we're all rooting for the former. Women who kill their kids generally are mentally unstable to the point they cant hide it, in some sort of financial distress that would make them think they have no way to care for the kids, under the impression that the kids life will be so bad they'll be better off dead, or newly saddled with the responsibilities of childcare and upset their carefree life has changed. Lori doesn't fit any of those. Her actions and demeanor suggest nothing is bothering her, so she's either in the pantheon of the sickest of sickos, or she knows the kids are OK.

Casey Anthony, Elizabeth Johnson.

Also Lori was giggling after Charles was murdered in her home. She wasn't upset. Didn't shed a tear. She's cold.

Wow. A new kind of heartbreak is just dawning on me. In four months, not one person that I know of has come forward to even say "Hey, Tylee and JJ are safe and alive, but it's none of your business where they are. That's all I'm willing to say."

NOBODY has even said this much, right??

There have been mumblings from people who know Lori and Chad on SM saying they were told just that. The thing that worries me is that I'm a firm believer that two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. This secret has been kept for 4 months. So if JJ is in a boarding school somewhere, that means none of his classmates or their parents or teachers/custodians/etc have let anything slip. If he's in a bunker with religious whackadoodles, none of them have let anything slip. No food delivery person, or cable repairman, doctor, no word from anyone. That is odd.

Last edited:
If I was betting, I'd put my money on it being suicide. Maybe he knew the cops were closing in (LE KNEW who shot at Brandon), maybe he was still upset at bringing shame to the family (per the fight in the street), maybe Lori said she was done with him for good and took off with Chad.

There have been mumblings from people who know Lori and Chad on SM saying they were told just that. The thing that worries me is that I'm a firm believer that two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. This secret has been kept for 4 months. So if JJ is in a boarding school somewhere, that means none of his classmates or their parents or teachers/custodians/etc have let anything slip. If he's in a bunker with religious whackadoodles, none of them have let anything slip. No food delivery person, or cable repairman, doctor, no word from anyone. That is odd.

Does anyone really know both of them? They've only been a couple for a hot (pardon the pun) minute. Or did you mean, they have each told other people separately that the minor children she doesn't have and the one who has been dead over a year are totally safe and fine?

January 30,2020
Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) | Twitter

Video in link

Chilly morning in #Rexburg... We are in place waiting for updates and any sign of #LoriVallow & #ChadDaybell to follow the court order and bring missing #JJVallow and #TyleeRyan back to #Idaho. Their deadline is today.
@KSL5TV

What a contrast between beach-surrounded Kauai & snowy, cold Idaho today. She is probably still in Kauai. Wish we knew for sure already. I would have thought we might have got a tip if she was spotted at the airport though.

For what it's worth- Scientology denies they are a cult too. Another thing- how do you go from moving your life to another state because of a person to "he's just one of our many speakers"?

While poking around I found out that the place Chad was trying to gather the nutters (Island Park) is actually a dormant super volcano(not where I would pick if I was worried about fire and brimstone). For a second I was imagining an awesome cult crossover where Chad was going to have to save 144,000 souls from Xenu because he trapped them in the volcano. ;)

The problem is that we're not working with a binary custody or no custody issue deal, life is messy. Its true that no formal paperwork has been filed in any court at this time requesting custody be transferred from Lori. Now lets read between the lines. KW initiated a welfare check because the woman she thinks caused her brothers death, the woman her brother painted as mentally unstable, now wont let her see her grandchild. No one would want their grandchild being raised by a crazy murderer(who has already killed one member of your family), so while there's no formal custody dispute, there is a custody dispute. Even if KW wanted to, she couldnt just file for custody, she might know Lori is bad news, but the courts need more proof. The first step to getting JJ away from what she saw as a threat was to initiate the welfare check, hoping that if Lori was acting strange (like being her bubbly smiley self after a murder in her house) that would go on formal record and would be admissible proof to help Kay get JJ away from Lori.

Lori is not new to custody disputes, she's not even new to this tactic; put the kids out of reach from whoever wants them and wait the system out. She did it with JR and Tylee. Her dad has legal training, and she likely knows that custody matters arent the courts highest priority. From the court records people have found, we know she's hidden Tylee from JR so much that she has to give back the child support he paid because he wasn't getting his legally allotted time with Tylee. She knows that anyone trying to get kids away from their mother is fighting an uphill battle and its best to let the other party tire themselves out while you just go on with your life.

I think she saw several things that made her worried KW's grab for JJ might have some teeth. Her extended absence from JJ for months, Charles formally requesting a mental hold on her, Charles getting murdered in her house, after filing paperwork with his lawyers saying Lori wanted him dead, perhaps even the crazy ranting transcended being recording Kay said Charles had. For whatever reason Im guessing she thought distance wasnt good enough, she'd have to hide the kids until everything blew over. I dont think she had any idea that it would turn into national news. Probably just thought Kay would hound the court system for years and she'd just keep conveniently missing the welfare checks that might move the case along.

The kids are either hidden or dead, and we're all rooting for the former. Women who kill their kids generally are mentally unstable to the point they cant hide it, in some sort of financial distress that would make them think they have no way to care for the kids, under the impression that the kids life will be so bad they'll be better off dead, or newly saddled with the responsibilities of childcare and upset their carefree life has changed. Lori doesn't fit any of those. Her actions and demeanor suggest nothing is bothering her, so she's either in the pantheon of the sickest of sickos, or she knows the kids are OK.

The custody angle doesn't wash with me. Lori drained a joint bank account, took off with Tylee while leaving JJ behind and told Charles she didn't want him anymore. You don't abandon a child, announce you don't want them and then turn around a few months later and hide them from family members over fear of losing custody. If she didn't want him, I'm sure she knew the Woodcocks would be glad to take him back.

The children are missing because they witnessed a murder. MOO

By my reckoning she would need to be boarding a plane right now if she's going to make the 5pm deadline. Hawaii police will know already if she did that...IF they still have tabs on her.

Unless somebody has lent their G5....time's up if she didn't leave hours ago.

As Davy Crockett once didn't say: 'You can all go to Rexburg, but I...I will go to Kauai.'

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

LORI WATCH: So far, source involved in the case of missing kids tells me no sign of Lori Vallow in Rexburg, ID yet. Kauai PD keeping tabs on her and new husband Chad Daybell still. Deadline to show kids are safe is 5PM today at Dept. Of Health or RPD. #fox10phoenix

12:28 PM · Jan 30, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

The custody angle doesn't wash with me. Lori drained a joint bank account, took off with Tylee while leaving JJ behind and told Charles she didn't want him anymore. You don't abandon a child, announce you don't want them and then turn around a few months later and hide them from family members over fear of losing custody. If she didn't want him, I'm sure she knew the Woodcocks would be glad to take him back.

Or Tylee got wind of the plans to kill Brandon and/or Tammy. I think it must have got real messy and crazy with all the wedding plans and who would have to die, imo. I'm not sure Lori would have put JJ in school at all for 3 weeks or allowed him to talk to neighbors, or facetime with Kay and Larry in August, if he knew about Charles.

MOO

Does anyone really know both of them? They've only been a couple for a hot (pardon the pun) minute. Or did you mean, they have each told other people separately that the minor children she doesn't have and the one who has been dead over a year are totally safe and fine?
So considering its all inadmissible here because its from social media by people who could be anyone I dont think it can be in any way considered fact. That being said several "people" (different posting names) have claimed that they have heard from someone who spoke to Chad, and had been relayed the message that the kids are fine. I'm not even sure if Chad would know if the kids weren't fine. He might just be going off what Lori told him.

The witness angle is a valid point, the only thing that makes me doubt it would be that there was no indication the police found the murder suspicious. As far as she knew, with a smile and a giggle, she sold the cops on the story and they were on board. Which actually seems to be sort of true. She knew Kay was poking around looking for JJ, while the cops weren't poking around looking for anything but donuts.

So considering its all inadmissible here because its from social media by people who could be anyone I dont think it can be in any way considered fact. That being said several "people" (different posting names) have claimed that they have heard from someone who spoke to Chad, and had been relayed the message that the kids are fine. I'm not even sure if Chad would know if the kids weren't fine. He might just be going off what Lori told him.

Thanks! There isn't anyone in that particular chain of people who I think would be putting out truth these days but it's interesting to consider that they might have been putting out something.

There is no probable cause because no crime has been committed... at least, there is no evidence that a crime has been committed according to the law. There is no evidence that the children have been harmed. It is not against the law for me as a parent, for example, to not tell someone else where my children are if asked. Without the children or (sad to say it) a body or bodies, there is no evidence of foul play. Mom hasn't even made threat of harming her children that we are aware of in MSM.

I don’t have the link handy, but both Chad and Lori made statements to people that Tylee was dead and Lori had no minor children.

Is that evidence of harm, or that the children are gone?

Well they are gone, do they get to get away with it?

The witness angle is a valid point, the only thing that makes me doubt it would be that there was no indication the police found the murder suspicious. As far as she knew, with a smile and a giggle, she sold the cops on the story and they were on board. Which actually seems to be sort of true. She knew Kay was poking around looking for JJ, while the cops weren't poking around looking for anything but donuts.

The case was still open. It's possible that either the police were still poking around and asking questions because of the conflicting witness statements or Tylee and/or JJ said or did something once in Rexburg that caused Lori and Alex to worry about their cover story.

There was an abrupt shift a week or two after arriving in Rexburg. Maybe that was planned to get the kids away from prying eyes before they disappeared or maybe there was a triggering event. Either way, I think it's connected to Charles. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop