Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the LE offices and welfare offices in relation to the attorney and court offices? Are they all fairly close together?

The Rexburg Police station is a block and a half west of the courthouse, both on Main Street. The Health and Welfare office is about three blocks north and a half a block east.

Where are the LE offices and welfare offices in relation to the attorney and court offices? Are they all fairly close together?

The Courthouse is the big building on the corner. The Sheriff's Office is the second red arrow and the law office is the third arrow. They are all on the same corner. The Health and Welfare Dept. is a 15 minute walk.

Attachments

• Rexburg  Idaho - Google Maps.png
    Rexburg Idaho - Google Maps.png
    633.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Madison County Magistrate Ct to Health   Welfare Department - Google Maps.png
    Madison County Magistrate Ct to Health Welfare Department - Google Maps.png
    412.8 KB · Views: 28
The Rexburg Police station is a block and a half west of the courthouse, both on Main Street. The Health and Welfare office is about three blocks north and a half a block east.
Oh thanks. Too far apart to keep an eye on both LE and the Welfare offices at the same time by the sound of it.

The attorney's office is nearly touching the back of the courthouse. Literally the next door north.

Julie for sure had a connection to Chad and has done a video claiming his innocence already. She is one wacky-doodle for sure! However, I have yet to believe that she is connected to the disappearance of the kids. I think her video was her attempt to assert herself and get more clicks even though Chad has basically cut her out of his life in the last year. Probably since he met and started cohorting around with Lori,
JR made two videos about the case. She slightly adjusted her opinion in the second. I think the media realized the first time around that she had no actual information but was only after free publicity, so they stopped interviewing her. Her dynamic with Chad is interesting though. It seems like she was his confidante until Lori came along.

The attorney's office is nearly touching the back of the courthouse. Literally the next door north.

Yes. When Rigby, Andrus & Rigby represented us on a family matter, we met at the lawyer's office and all walked over to the courthouse together. This is what I would expect if I actually thought they were going to show up.

I will throw out the hope as well (but I personally don't believe it will be true) - maybe the attorney is out of the office picking up the kids to deliver them to the court. What a relief it would be if these kids really are safe and alive.

I know that the family has been made aware of the results of Tammy's autopsy. I do wonder if the police feel any egg on their face for not performing an autopsy when she died at home with no long-term illness. I still honestly thought that a death at home of a younger person would always warrant an autopsy.

I also wonder if the police feel any regret not doing a better job investigating the death of Charles. Why didn't his divorce attorney talk to the police regarding his concerns about Lori killing him and request a deeper investigation prior to all of this other nightmare that began after Chad and Lori married?
BBM. Are you sure that that's the case? I was under the impression that the police did not have the results yet when they served Lori with the court order.

Aloha from the Garden Island sleuths! It has taken me since Sunday to reach the end of this thread and finally write something! First and foremost I am in shock and disbelief this went on so close to home and our small island had no idea. The first I heard of it was Sunday! I pray this ends with the children safe. I right away wondered how these two had not been arrested yet for the simple fact of lying to LE. Kauai is beautiful BUT draws in a lot of extreme "spiritual" types too and there is a TON of churches including LDS in Hanalei, which is just down the rd from Princeville. Guys this is just like 10 minutes from me, literally just haven't been able to shake the yuck feeling or stop thinking about it. I did find the poshmark account and the police record of her when she got pulled over for the cell phone. I personally wonder who's been paid to cover, even LE or people in religious organizations- I mean Mark Zuckerberg lives here out of anywhere on Earth he could choose! there could be some sort of end of the world bunker or who knows what, it's a very very small island, the post office lady knows your first and last name and what you are having for dinner if you know what I mean. I really contemplated camping out at Kauai Beach Resort but frankly a little frightened! And how were they able to move hotels? I dont understand it at all, and then also the coast guard posted a blue kayak that was empty at anini beach, kind of unusual and anini backs up to Princeville, when I commented on it that I hope it's not related but they sure want to know whose it is, could be random but yeah. Let me know how or if I can help!

Would be fairly certain they have nothing to do with this kayak. Per the article date, January 27th, we know they were busy dodging the media that day and the next.

When things come down to the waiting game like they have in this case my brain starts to explore all scenarios, realistic or not... here's the newest line of thought, feel free to disprove it because I would hate to think it's a possibility.

Could the late AC have done something to these kids as a revenge towards Lori after the blowout they had? If he did something awful to them and Lori knew, I wonder if she would be too fearful/prideful to contact authorities about it out of fear of being discovered as far as any fault she has for the deaths of her ex-husbands and the attempt at Brandon's life. I wonder if her ego would be big enough to feel that turning a blind eye would be the better option? I know it's a wild idea but.... I dunno, this whole thing is already so unbelievable. All MOO.

ETA I think that maybe this could be a reason for AC's death, whether it be suicide or foul play....
BBM. The blowout happened at the beginning of the year, well before Charles' death, so revenge was not the likely motive.

The Courthouse is the big building on the corner. The Sheriff's Office is the second red arrow and the law office is the third arrow. They are all on the same corner. The Health and Welfare Dept. is a 15 minute walk.
You can add to your map the Rexburg PD, which is the building just to the lower left of the "M" in "Madison County Sheriff".

I don’t know what we can expect, but with the attorney being out of town, no sign in Idaho of the daybells, and maybe that random blue boat, perhaps Hawaii is where things may happen tonight.

If she doesn’t show, and is arrested for contempt, what can be done to get vital information? Meaning, legally, what can an interrogator do? Can they issue lie detector tests at this point? How long could she be held, and could CD also be detained? If arrested, what next?

Time is running out for #LoriVallow to produce #JJVallow #TyleeRyan, @RexburgPolice & Madison Co. won’t provide case updates today, gave us yesterday’s statement. No official word on what next step will be if Lori doesn’t show. Less than 2 hours before end of business. @KSL5TV

Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

January 30,2020
Eric Grossarth on Twitter
Kay Woodcock the grandma of JJ Vallow is in Rexburg speaking with investigators. Still no sign of the children

Kay & Larry, bless you for what you are trying to do for Tylee & JJ. You have so much courage. I hope your little man is returned to his pawpaw soon.

I normally don't get emotionally invested in stories here, with the notable exception of my avatar.

I'm telling you all, I'm fighting back real tears.

That woman is evil personified. Jmo.

Same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members