Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When things come down to the waiting game like they have in this case my brain starts to explore all scenarios, realistic or not... here's the newest line of thought, feel free to disprove it because I would hate to think it's a possibility.

Could the late AC have done something to these kids as a revenge towards Lori after the blowout they had? If he did something awful to them and Lori knew, I wonder if she would be too fearful/prideful to contact authorities about it out of fear of being discovered as far as any fault she has for the deaths of her ex-husbands and the attempt at Brandon's life. I wonder if her ego would be big enough to feel that turning a blind eye would be the better option? I know it's a wild idea but.... I dunno, this whole thing is already so unbelievable. All MOO.

ETA I think that maybe this could be a reason for AC's death, whether it be suicide or foul play....

At this point, nothing would surprise me.

ETA Also I don't think anything is more far-fetched than what has already occurred. This whole thing is a giant cluster of bad.

DBM Duplicate post. Computer glitched hard.

Last edited:
Aloha from the Garden Island sleuths! It has taken me since Sunday to reach the end of this thread and finally write something! First and foremost I am in shock and disbelief this went on so close to home and our small island had no idea. The first I heard of it was Sunday! I pray this ends with the children safe. I right away wondered how these two had not been arrested yet for the simple fact of lying to LE. Kauai is beautiful BUT draws in a lot of extreme "spiritual" types too and there is a TON of churches including LDS in Hanalei, which is just down the rd from Princeville. Guys this is just like 10 minutes from me, literally just haven't been able to shake the yuck feeling or stop thinking about it. I did find the poshmark account and the police record of her when she got pulled over for the cell phone. I personally wonder who's been paid to cover, even LE or people in religious organizations- I mean Mark Zuckerberg lives here out of anywhere on Earth he could choose! there could be some sort of end of the world bunker or who knows what, it's a very very small island, the post office lady knows your first and last name and what you are having for dinner if you know what I mean. I really contemplated camping out at Kauai Beach Resort but frankly a little frightened! And how were they able to move hotels? I dont understand it at all, and then also the coast guard posted a blue kayak that was empty at anini beach, kind of unusual and anini backs up to Princeville, when I commented on it that I hope it's not related but they sure want to know whose it is, could be random but yeah. Let me know how or if I can help!

Last edited:
Couldn't they still file Obstruction of Justice charges against both of them for lying to officers already? Just because they haven't filed charges that don't specifically relate to showing with the kids doesn't mean they couldn't file them now, correct? Section 18-705 – Idaho State Legislature
There is no probable cause because no crime has been committed... at least, there is no evidence that a crime has been committed according to the law. There is no evidence that the children have been harmed. It is not against the law for me as a parent, for example, to not tell someone else where my children are if asked. Without the children or (sad to say it) a body or bodies, there is no evidence of foul play. Mom hasn't even made threat of harming her children that we are aware of in MSM.

We know Anini beach is where she has been before. Can you elaborate on what you mean about the blue kayak?
Aloha from the Garden Island sleuths! It has taken me since Sunday to reach the end of this thread and finally write something! First and foremost I am in shock and disbelief this went on so close to home and our small island had no idea. The first I heard of it was Sunday! I pray this ends with the children safe. I right away wondered how these two had not been arrested yet for the simple fact of lying to LE. Kauai is beautiful BUT draws in a lot of extreme "spiritual" types too and there is a TON of churches including LDS in Hanalei, which is just down the rd from Princeville. Guys this is just like 10 minutes from me, literally just haven't been able to shake the yuck feeling or stop thinking about it. I did find the poshmark account and the police record of her when she got pulled over for the cell phone. I personally wonder who's been paid to cover, even LE or people in religious organizations- I mean Mark Zuckerberg lives here out of anywhere on Earth he could choose! there could be some sort of end of the world bunker or who knows what, it's a very very small island, the post office lady knows your first and last name and what you are having for dinner if you know what I mean. I really contemplated camping out at Kauai Beach Resort but frankly a little frightened! And how were they able to move hotels? I dont understand it at all, and then also the coast guard posted a blue kayak that was empty at anini beach, kind of unusual and anini backs up to Princeville, when I commented on it that I hope it's not related but they sure want to know whose it is, could be random but yeah. Let me know how of if I can help!

Aloha from the Garden Island sleuths! It has taken me since Sunday to reach the end of this thread and finally write something! First and foremost I am in shock and disbelief this went on so close to home and our small island had no idea. The first I heard of it was Sunday! I pray this ends with the children safe. I right away wondered how these two had not been arrested yet for the simple fact of lying to LE. Kauai is beautiful BUT draws in a lot of extreme "spiritual" types too and there is a TON of churches including LDS in Hanalei, which is just down the rd from Princeville. Guys this is just like 10 minutes from me, literally just haven't been able to shake the yuck feeling or stop thinking about it. I did find the poshmark account and the police record of her when she got pulled over for the cell phone. I personally wonder who's been paid to cover, even LE or people in religious organizations- I mean Mark Zuckerberg lives here out of anywhere on Earth he could choose! there could be some sort of end of the world bunker or who knows what, it's a very very small island, the post office lady knows your first and last name and what you are having for dinner if you know what I mean. I really contemplated camping out at Kauai Beach Resort but frankly a little frightened! And how were they able to move hotels? I dont understand it at all, and then also the coast guard posted a blue kayak that was empty at anini beach, kind of unusual and anini backs up to Princeville, when I commented on it that I hope it's not related but they sure want to know whose it is, could be random but yeah. Let me know how of if I can help!

Welcome Portiz34 and your first post, look forward to seeing more of you here. You said it was posted about a blue kayak by the coast guard so assume will be easy for you to document as WS likes to link/TOS.

I looked and cannot find such, please link as is new information to the threa.
Thanks!

This is a response to a post on Twitter that was critical of law enforcement.

They’ve served multiple search warrants over the past month and finishing autopsies in multiple states. My understanding is they’ve been monitoring Chad and Lori hoping they lead investigators to the children. In order to not jeopardize that side of investigation, we withhold.

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Does that mean LE are withholding Tammy's autopsy report until they have them all? ie Charles' and Alex's?

Aloha from the Garden Island sleuths!

Aloha, I live on the Big Island. I have a question for you that I have not asked because it would not make sense to anyone not from Hawaii.

Do the Kauai police mostly drive police cars or personal vehicles? I ask because on the Big Island there are almost no police cars. The police drive their own vehicle with a blue light they can put on top. (I'm serious about this). Only the higher ups have police cars. But when the search warrant was served at the beach resort, there were several marked police cars. Just curious. I've been to Kauai numerous times. just don't remember what the police cars look like.

Yes they have new white SUVs with blue writing - to be honest too - I have noticed more and more in the last few weeks, you know my husband said too he's never seen so many! It can be days before I see one sometimes- they are supposed to drive with their blue lights and there are some that are also unmarked- I just couldn't believe no one here was covering it
Aloha, I live on the Big Island. I have a question for you that I have not asked because it would not make sense to anyone not from Hawaii.

Do the Kauai police mostly drive police cars or personal vehicles? I ask because on the Big Island there are almost no police cars. The police drive their own vehicle with a blue light they can put on top. (I'm serious about this). Only the higher ups have police cars. But when the search warrant was served at the beach resort, there were several marked police cars. Just curious. I've been to Kauai numerous times. just don't remember what the police cars look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases