Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again hearsay, someone giving dates on JJ's school enrollment said they had a kid in his class in ID. No mention of 'and he was telling the kids his dad was murdered'.
He played with the neighbour kids a lot - daily, I think the neighbour said. He could have mentioned something

Last edited:
Perhaps he has flown to Hawaii to represent them with other charges.

His attorney is out of town?!?! What?

Oh, I interpreted it as the attorney said Chad was out of town, but your two are right-- it just says "he" is out of town. She might have meant that the attorney is out of town... Hmmm..... o_O

Just a random bit I want to throw in.

Anyone, not just relatives, can file for guardianship of a minor. It is possible that one of the grandparents or other family members threatened to do that and set her off into.. whatever she did.
Consider someone who has no firm grasp on reality or is as narcissistic as we have observed. When Larry says, "show me where JJ is. Tell me. I'll go get him", I for one can see how such a person would react and convince themself that these grandparents are after the children, what must they think of me?! She has to be in control of everyone and everything.

January 30.2020
Adam Herbets on Twitter

[URL='https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets']Adam Herbets

@AdamHerbets[/URL]

They’ve served multiple search warrants over the past month and finishing autopsies in multiple states. My understanding is they’ve been monitoring Chad and Lori hoping they lead investigators to the children. In order to not jeopardize that side of investigation, we withhold.

January 30,2020
Eric Grossarth on Twitter
Kay Woodcock the grandma of JJ Vallow is in Rexburg speaking with investigators. Still no sign of the children

EPjcSk-UUAA-6np

I really feel for them hoping to see the kids today, albeit just a sliver of hope.

When things come down to the waiting game like they have in this case my brain starts to explore all scenarios, realistic or not... here's the newest line of thought, feel free to disprove it because I would hate to think it's a possibility.

Could the late AC have done something to these kids as a revenge towards Lori after the blowout they had? If he did something awful to them and Lori knew, I wonder if she would be too fearful/prideful to contact authorities about it out of fear of being discovered as far as any fault she has for the deaths of her ex-husbands and the attempt at Brandon's life. I wonder if her ego would be big enough to feel that turning a blind eye would be the better option? I know it's a wild idea but.... I dunno, this whole thing is already so unbelievable. All MOO.

ETA I think that maybe this could be a reason for AC's death, whether it be suicide or foul play....

Last edited:
Do you think he has been tipped off that more charges are coming and he has hurried over to Hawaii?
It is possible. It's about 4 hours from Rexburg to SLC airport. He could have gone this morning.
Delta 601 left SLC at 11:11 am and will arrive at 3:06 HNL time (GMT-10). That's 1 hour after the 5 p.m. (MST: GMT-7)
There may be other options as well.

It is possible. It's about 4 hours from Rexburg to SLC airport. He could have gone this morning.
Delta 601 left SLC at 11:11 am and will arrive at 3:06 HNL time (GMT-10). That's 1 hour after the 5 p.m. (MST: GMT-7)
There may be other options as well.
Maybe we have all been focused on if they were returning to Rexburg and not to who was leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases