Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That explanation would make more sense. Also, was it in the police interview with Tylee, after CV was killed, that she said that she drove from AZ to TX or vice versa? How old was she at that time? I have to wonder if Tylee is parenting JJ, or was? IMO

She must've been 16 I think because that is the legal age to drive and she turned 17 after the shooting but I am not familiar with that statement.

I’m trying to analyze his relationship with his mom somewhat. I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone qualified to interpret.

I just can’t imagine NOT asking where your mom and family are going? Where is your job? He didn’t say he asked and she wouldn’t answer but it’s just super strange to me not to ask. Did no one plan to ask what each other were doing for Thanksgiving? Did he not talk to Tylee on her birthday? I just don’t get some of it. I’m not doubting him, just trying to understand the dynamic- which is strange IMHO. He is very much in tune and talking about he felt, but I felt I could have used more descriptive items. YNWIM?
I personally can’t imagine my family coming to tell me bye in person and not asking where the *advertiser censored* they are moving to, you know?

ETA: I wish Justin would have asked him about Lori actually having her own Venmo!

Good point because, yeah, these young people are often not on just one type of electronic messaging platform but several, including social media. Unlike other fringe groups, they seem to have a history of communicating via chat. For example, the chats sent from LV to CV’s sons after his death. I was thinking iPhone messaging? I use Android. Again, LE probably has this information. Most good hackers can get this information. IMO

I am floored they went to their local LDS ward! I didn't think their attorney would be on board with them going out and about and talking about the case and the media coverage. There is going to be a bias factor at play here for some people to take Lori's side if she says the kids are safe but need to be out of sight (Lori: "Charles's family aren't members of our church, and I don't want JJ to be influenced by that type of an environment.")

I missed a bunch of pages over the past two days, so I need to catch up on what's been discussed, but in the last couple of pages it seems there has been discussion of whether Tylee and JJ are in Hawaii. I have wondered this for a long time. There's a certain control factor with Lori about her kids. If they are alive, they are with someone she 100% trusts, or they are in expensive private schools/camps/programs. Check the Arizona memorial/obituary page for Charles Vallow (not the Texas one, and not the Louisiana one), then do some sleuthing that can't be posted here about what one commenter's job was and where she lives currently. Maybe?
I agree and had already posted the link and a comment to the obit a few pages back which is what prompted my hope and opinion.

I am floored they went to their local LDS ward! I didn't think their attorney would be on board with them going out and about and talking about the case and the media coverage. There is going to be a bias factor at play here for some people to take Lori's side if she says the kids are safe but need to be out of sight (Lori: "Charles's family aren't members of our church, and I don't want JJ to be influenced by that type of an environment.")

I missed a bunch of pages over the past two days, so I need to catch up on what's been discussed, but in the last couple of pages it seems there has been discussion of whether Tylee and JJ are in Hawaii. I have wondered this for a long time. There's a certain control factor with Lori about her kids. If they are alive, they are with someone she 100% trusts, or they are in expensive private schools/camps/programs. Check the Arizona memorial/obituary page for Charles Vallow (not the Texas one, and not the Louisiana one), then do some sleuthing that can't be posted here about what one commenter's job was and where she lives currently. Maybe?
I agree and had already posted the link and a comment to the obit a few pages back which is what prompted my hope and opinion.

Maybe they are building multiple cases like at least 3 murders? Or just Alex and Tammy? Some poisons are rare and aren't usually tested first time. There's about 8? I think I read that are usually tested, but you might want to look that up to verify. Takes longer for testing. Really hoping it breaks soon. "That's Great" LD may drag the children's whereabouts for years or forever, sadly.
"That's great" will be the book and movie name IMO. Grifters, as I said a couple of pages back , which means kids are ok I hope. AJMO.

I'm trying to figure out a new way to follow this case... I don't want to know anything about Chump and Lolo EXCEPT notification that the children have been found, and/or one or both of these shape-shifting pretenders is arrested.
Maybe just follow Nate Eaton - he seems to have all the news when it breaks.

This is just surreal. Why are they playing this game? Why do they seek to attend a Christian house of worship when their behavior is anything but Christian. Hope the Bishop and everyone else there asked where the kids are.
Are there missing posters up at the churches and other locations in Rexburg, Lihue and Princeville does anyone know?

Again, not sure where I read it, possibly here or MSM, but weren’t both Colby and Tylee considered emancipated minors? Isn’t that a little odd...why? IMO

I’m pretty sure that was just wording for the divorce papers Charles filed. There was no question of custody of Tylee and Colby, or Charles’ 2 older sons, it was just JJ re: custody, the others were otherwise taken care of/launched.

Are there missing posters up at the churches and other locations in Rexburg, Lihue and Princeville does anyone know?

One would hope there are posters up. It is unlikely that church members will say much, not until an intrepid reporter asks for an official statement from the church, regarding this national news story and then the PR department might give a statement.

He died aged 59. They had to go to someone IMO. My guess is Lori got them. I could be wrong but the discussion at the time is whether or not she had any income so it is just speculation regarding a possible source. It's not gospel or anything.

I thought it was determined (but now I can’t find it) that Tylee was left $75,000 by Joseph, but Lori as her parent/guardian was managing it. Maybe they used some of that to fund their month-long Kauai escape in Jan.

His home in Rexburg? Her home in Rexburg? Her home in Chandler? Her home in Hawaii? His doomsday hideout home? I like your sentiment but I don't see a practical solution unless LE releases more information.

Specifically, where did LV go when she left the school in Rexburg when she unenrolled JJ on Sept 23, 2019? To me the whereabouts of the kids can be narrowed down if we know where she went between Rexburg on Sept 23 with JJ allegedly in the car and whatever she did in the next 3 or 4 days. By Nov 7 she is reported as already living in Hawaii. Do we see anything about her movements between Sept 23, 2019 and Nov 7, 2019?
Well Chad and Lori made a podcast in September but none of the links now work. However, I am wondering if they went to Hawaii then and came back in October without the kids. MOO.

I am struggling with this. Lori and Chad would be absolutely non-plussed if they truly believe they are the chosen ones who will survive whatever they say is going to happen in 5 months when the world ends. Do they really believe that? Or is that subterfuge to keep them by the pool in Hawaii when Idaho is getting 2 feet of snow? Or subterfuge for the sake of selling more books in the future?

We have been discussing plenty of angles here but I don't see many people weighing in on whether their doomsday prophecy beliefs are self serving for whatever ends, or if they truly believe.
Chad probably had a vision from Tammy telling him to get to the local church with Lori. MOO.

That explanation would make more sense. Also, was it in the police interview with Tylee, after CV was killed, that she said that she drove from AZ to TX or vice versa? How old was she at that time? I have to wonder if Tylee is parenting JJ, or was? IMO

Yes Tylee told LE she recently got her license and had already driven on her own from TX to AZ.

When Lori got back from HI, she and Tylee joined Charles’ and JJ in TX, yes? That’s what I gathered from Charles dropping the divorce and telling Kay he was going to work on the marriage after all, spring of 2019.
So then they moved back to AZ to be near her family - that’s Alex I guess - who said to LE (after the shooting) that the last time he saw Charles was at his house, moving.
So, I guess we know where Lori stored all those belongings she stole from Charles when she went to HI, and why Charles even tried to serve her at Alex’s (because her car was parked there) but couldn’t.
So, Charles rented the house for them, but hadn’t moved in yet, and had decided not to move in. It makes me so mad that Lori (in her police interview) talked about how Charles moved JJ and he didn’t have his services. She wouldn’t give Charles the dog’s special collar or his iPad! She made JJ suffer so Charles would have a harder time! And went off to Hawaii. Meanwhile JJ was with Charles and all of the Vallow extended family in TX, and Kay said she thought maybe JJ and Charles would live with their other sister, if Lori never came back. I hate how Lori portrays Charles as a deadbeat dad but he was not only working hard to financially suppprt them all, he was showing up for JJ regularly, and even that very morning.
I feel so incredibly sad for little JJ. If he is alive, he has to miss his parents incredibly. Supposedly Lori was a regular mom at some point, but how on earth could she leave her child, when he has just lost his father?

When was the last time Chad and Lori were reportedly seen by locals in Hawaii after being served the papers?

(Sorry, I have read through the thread & can't seem to find this info)

Assuming there was no will the first beneficiary would be whomever he designated with the 401k. Then there is his spouse and children, parents, siblings that would all come before an ex-wife.
With UK pension benefits you can designate percentages, eg 50% spouse/ex spouse 25% each child or whatever, but it is not legally binding but just a declaration of wishes for trustees to follow. When she divorced ( in 2007 ) she had 2 minor children. I don't believe either JR or CV parents are still alive. In a divorce in the UK pension benefits are considered as assets and get awarded 50/50 between the ex's anyway. Is that similar in the US? Then with the death she probably got the other 50% too. With CV she was still legally his wife when he died. AJMO.
ETA. Did JR marry again and have more children? I wasnt aware of that but if so that could change things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member