Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One would hope there are posters up. It is unlikely that church members will say much, not until an intrepid reporter asks for an official statement from the church, regarding this national news story and then the PR department might give a statement.
Church members can say as much as they want, they are here. I just think it hasn’t been a big story in Kauai until recently. Who knows, some members may say a ton. They don’t need statements from leadership to talk about anything.

Do you think the kids are in hiding there?
From what and why would they be hiding? No one provided any good reason why Lori would need to hide the kids. She could legally enroll JJ in any school she wants. There was no custody battle. Grandparents only wanted to talk with him and have him visit occasionally, and she could allow that or not (because grandparents don't have many rights). And absolutely nobody else had any desire to file for custody of Tylee. I don't think they kids are hidden anywhere.

MOO

I suspect that there are two main motivations for Chad and Lori to begin attending church in Hawaii.

1. To be seen in public to try to dispel the reports that they are in hiding in Hawaii

2. To cultivate and develop a relationship with a local, isolated religious community in order to take advantage of them, likely monetarily, and to grow their flock of followers

Well, Colby says that his mom was very loving, but she changed recently. It sounds like things were pretty good up to January 2019. IMO, I think Lori changed after reading Daybell's books and getting involved with fringe ideology. Even KW says she was like the perfect mom.
Well, he is her son so he probably has higher opinion of her because of that. Considering JR was assaulted by her brother back in 2007 (long before any doomsday prepper scenarios) I kind of doubt things were pretty good.

I get the impression that LV was not a very hands-on mom, and that although the kids were always well provided for financially due to her husbands that that is all it was. Colby seems extremely independent and from what he describes so was Tylee. A big clue is that she had taken on the role of parenting JJ.

I don't understand not asking where they moved to either but I personally know someone just like that. I wish I did understand it so I am hoping someone will explain this type of personality.
That seems to be weird to me also also. He never even asked where they moved? I get the feeling that once he was married, living his own life, he became less involved with his mother and siblings than prior to becoming independent (which is to be expected).

"I’m really not that creative… My torn veil allows information to be downloaded into my brain from the other side. The scenes I am shown are real events that will happen.”

“That tells us something about his personality,” Bertram said. “He believes what he is hearing gives him direction in his life…"

[...]

"Chad Daybell wrote that he believes their five children will have a role to play in the second-coming of Jesus Christ. Many of the characters in his novels are named after his five biological children."

I wonder if Lori's children will have a role to play as well...

FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

Yeah, we're getting a lot of information along with the FBI, no? Including reasons for the Daybell kids' blind adherence:

Chad Daybell wrote that he believes their five children will have a role to play in the second-coming of Jesus Christ. Many of the characters in his novels are named after his five biological children.

“I’ve had many sacred moments in my life that will never be shared publicly. I guard them and treat them with reverence, and they aren’t included in this book,” Chad Daybell wrote.

Chad Daybell’s novels echo some scriptures from the Bible and Book of Mormon. He claims to have received visions about the world ending with earthquakes, hailstorms, floods, and fires.

Many of Chad Daybell’s books describe how the United States government will require humans to receive “microchip implants” before the country is eventually invaded by Chinese and Russian forces with help from the United Nations.

I'm going to attempt to post the latest timeline update shortly (Update 5). It is in 5 parts now and very long (I have 45 pages in a Word doc). It will take some time for me to format and post each part. There is too much new stuff to mention everything new but one big change is that Part 3 is a timeline of ONLY July 11th, 2019-- the day that Charles Vallow was shot to death, including lengthy summaries of Lori and Tylee's interviews at Chandler PD. I'm certain that as soon as I post there will be more info released but that seems to be the nature of this case. MOO.

Thank you.. just following this case we keep going back to that timeline. Your fellow Websleuths appreciate you!

That's true for a some members, but when popular podcasters or writers are excommunicated, it's usually in the local news. It was big news when Julie Rowe was excommunicated, and since Chad was her publisher, I'm sure we would have heard about his excommunication.

Except it comes down to what the person being excommunicated wants. The church isn't going to say anything. The person who has been excommunicated sometimes does and if they're famous or notorious in some way they're more likely to do so in a way that means everyone can easily find out (press conference or press release, etc). If Chad had been he might not have thought it would be in his best interest to spread the news. Usually in the case of high profile excommunications they feel that it is in their best interest to get that information out there.

While I don't think we can totally rule out excommunication it seems unlikely. Rexburg Sleuth who was in Chad's ward said he'd been acting in his chuch calling of executive secretary right up until he left. I think he also indicated that there were other signs after he was gone that seemed to show that he continued to be considered a member in good standing. At least publically there weren't indications of any issues that came out until after that. My point being that unless Chad went in to his bishop and confessed something then odds of him thinking there was anything that might have been grounds for excommunication seems unlikely. Confession of something seems unlikely too.

From what and why would they be hiding? No one provided any good reason why Lori would need to hide the kids. She could legally enroll JJ in any school she wants. There was no custody battle. Grandparents only wanted to talk with him and have him visit occasionally, and she could allow that or not (because grandparents don't have many rights). And absolutely nobody else had any desire to file for custody of Tylee. I don't think they kids are hidden anywhere.
Lori took JJ out of school in Sept for a reason. We don't know the reason but she said the reason was to homeschool. They were not seen again so the kids at least went somewhere and Lori too probably. Lori and Chad are next mentioned on Nov 26th with no kids. My opinion is I think she hid them as she doesn't want anyone else having them. What is it that you think if you don't think they are hidden?

That seems to be weird to me also also. He never even asked where they moved? I get the feeling that once he was married, living his own life, he became less involved with his mother and siblings than prior to becoming independent (which is to be expected).
Well his mum and siblings were gone for a few years in Hawaii so he possibly saw less of them after that. Or did he go with them?

This article finally offers up an explanation for having so many parties tied up in the divorce/custody case out of Travis County, TX.

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

The women had little interaction, although Cheryl and her husband shared custody of the two boys with Charles and Lori. The boys would spend weekends, summers and alternating holidays with their dad while remaining with their mom the rest of the time.

A year after Charles and Lori got married, Cheryl became concerned about Lori’s mental state.

“She just seemed off. There were a lot of strange goings-on at their home to the point that a judge ordered cameras to be put in their home to protect the children,” Cheryl recalls.

Nothing suspicious or criminal was ever found on the video footage, Cheryl said, but she said something wasn’t right with Lori. During child custody hearings, Cheryl says Lori seemed to enjoy being in court and “all the drama” surrounding it.

“Lori was also in a custody battle with Joseph Ryan, and it was so intertwined that the judge combined our cases altogether in the courtroom,” Cheryl recalls. “It was quite odd, but she loved it. That’s when I learned she doesn’t do what she’s told to do if she doesn’t want to. I saw that a lot in court.”

After Cheryl and her husband spent thousands of dollars in the custody dispute, they were perplexed when Charles and Lori announced they were moving to Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge