Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I’m still fixated on interpreting the video with Justin and Colby. Longer thoughts on this later.

Additionally, there is a certain fundraising campaign out there for Colby that has a description that everyone here should read.

I want to reference a post from early in where the Gray Hughes video mentions that Alex gave Colby his car. I haven’t gone back and listened again to remember the dates or when’s or why’s about that. But I find very interesting that someone gives you an entire car and his death is not mentioned in an interview? Or any love for him either?

This relates to the certain fundraising campaign as well.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

(Portions of the post I copied here)

Around min 39 Gray reads this info (summarized in my own words, because Gray reads it awkwardly)

Alex Cox gave his own car to Colby (the oldest son of Lori) just out of nowhere weeks ago.
The police are checking it for DNA and haven’t given the car back to Colby.

MOO

LE must have reason to believe Alex Cox's personal vehicle was used to transport a body/crime was committed. I believe the Arizona investigation into Charles Vallow's death was never closed, and they had been working to gather evidence. I'm now afraid that they suspect Alex Cox killed someone else, perhaps the children. I really hope this is incorrect. But I really don't know why else the car would be looked into. MOO

In the show, Gray also states that LE found Tylee's Jeep in Rexburg. This vehicle was used in the shooting of Brandon Boudreaux and there is video surveillance of this.

———-
(Ok now back to my thoughts here)

See that last line? There is video surveillance of this according to Gray’s video. I go back to this all started because of this shooting attempt. I hope they are putting this all together and that’s the reason for no arrest yet. Also, I’m convinced these two must have somehow ditched an incriminating electronic trail. I can’t believe there isn’t enough to arrest yet. Planning happened somewhere, somehow. MOO
I had looked at the fund raising account awhile ago and mentioned it in one of my posts, you could see Tylee giving a donation or maybe it would have been Lori. I went to look at it again today and it has been de-activated. The reasoning behind it gave clues MOO
Edit The time stamp it was started 08/07/2019

Ok, I’m still fixated on interpreting the video with Justin and Colby. Longer thoughts on this later.

Additionally, there is a certain fundraising campaign out there for Colby that has a description that everyone here should read.

I want to reference a post from early in where the Gray Hughes video mentions that Alex gave Colby his car. I haven’t gone back and listened again to remember the dates or when’s or why’s about that. But I find very interesting that someone gives you an entire car and his death is not mentioned in an interview? Or any love for him either?

This relates to the certain fundraising campaign as well.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

(Portions of the post I copied here)

Around min 39 Gray reads this info (summarized in my own words, because Gray reads it awkwardly)

Alex Cox gave his own car to Colby (the oldest son of Lori) just out of nowhere weeks ago.
The police are checking it for DNA and haven’t given the car back to Colby.

MOO

LE must have reason to believe Alex Cox's personal vehicle was used to transport a body/crime was committed. I believe the Arizona investigation into Charles Vallow's death was never closed, and they had been working to gather evidence. I'm now afraid that they suspect Alex Cox killed someone else, perhaps the children. I really hope this is incorrect. But I really don't know why else the car would be looked into. MOO

In the show, Gray also states that LE found Tylee's Jeep in Rexburg. This vehicle was used in the shooting of Brandon Boudreaux and there is video surveillance of this.

———-
(Ok now back to my thoughts here)

See that last line? There is video surveillance of this according to Gray’s video. I go back to this all started because of this shooting attempt. I hope they are putting this all together and that’s the reason for no arrest yet. Also, I’m convinced these two must have somehow ditched an incriminating electronic trail. I can’t believe there isn’t enough to arrest yet. Planning happened somewhere, somehow. MOO

Thanks for the tip on the fund raising. It explains the Venmo payments.

This says something about Lori's character. IMO. She said he died of a heart attack? In her texts to his son about his father's death, she suggests she didn't know what killed Charles and they needed to wait for the medical examiner's conclusions? Instead of just telling the truth, which is going to come out anyway, she lies and is cagey. She also claimed she was moving for a job--what job?? She apparently thinks what she says, people will just believe, and it doesn't occur to her that there are FACTS and those facts will come out and she'll have to answer for it. IMO, normal people don't think in this way. MOO.
True... but also some did not press or require answers from her. Why? Maybe too afraid to upset the atm?
I had looked at the fund raising account awhile ago and mentioned it in one of my posts, you could see Tylee giving a donation or maybe it would have been Lori. I went to look at it again today and it has been de-activated. The reasoning behind it gave clues MOO
Edit The time stamp it was started 08/07/2019
Oh this must be a different one. I’m not sure what you are referencing.

Another interview with the Princeville landlady that Lori and Chad visited on November 7:

Mormon Doomsday author on the run showed no signs of mourning just THREE WEEKS after wife's deaths | Daily Mail Online

'They came in and looked around and said they needed some place to stay the next day - or two days at the latest. They said their landlord was coming back from the mainland so they had to leave.'

'They said they owned their own house in Princeville but they had rented it out so they couldn't go back there.'

Later they told the landlady that they didn't need the accomodation after all, because their tenants had to go to the Big Island due to a family emergency.

Apparently Chad had a vision of Tammy at her own funeral in which Tammy told him to move on with his life.

Last edited:
True... but also some did not press or require answers from her. Why? Maybe too afraid to upset the atm?

Oh this must be a different one. I’m not sure what you are referencing.
Ok I see a NEW one. The one that was de-activated referenced his "step-fathers death" and it would have connected Tylee making a donation in August. I think there were 2 separate ones. MOO

MOO

I suspect that there are two main motivations for Chad and Lori to begin attending church in Hawaii.

1. To be seen in public to try to dispel the reports that they are in hiding in Hawaii

2. To cultivate and develop a relationship with a local, isolated religious community in order to take advantage of them, likely monetarily, and to grow their flock of followers
I think I said somewhere before too that there are many, MANY churches and temples on this small island. There is Church of LDS in Hanalei which is only a few minutes from Princeville and also on all sides of the island.

To follow your line of thinking, the children would either be:
1. Hiding out somewhere alone together
or
2. They are being hidden by someone, which means that someone else does have them.
I meant like a nanny or someone paid to watch them as a job or even Tylee looking after JJ at a secret location known to Lori. So Lori is in charge of the situation and who is watching them. MOO.

ETA I am looking at it this way, she doesn't really want them herself but doesn't seem to want anyone else to have them either. Like the proverbial dog in a manger.

The info from Charles ex wife is very interesting about Lori liking the court drama and not ever doing what the court said. However, KV has seemed to contradict that somewhat and said she was a good mother prior to the problems in January and February 2019 that led to the divorce actions. So this is bizarre behaviour to say the least. For her to turn up at church yesterday and to just say it is media lies is insane. So everyone is lying except them. I just wish the autopsy results would be back and LE would reveal more about the attempt on who they think was responsible for the attempt on BB' s life and were there any ballistic matches to guns in the possession of AC.

Last edited:
Good point which is why I think it as likely that he was disfellowshipped in his local ward or stake. From what I have read, CD and TD have been upstanding members for decades, sealed in the temple (?), have five children, had and fulfilled callings in the church...I would expect leadership to look at the totality of his membership when taking disciplinary action. Certainly, the alleged “apostasy “ activities with other fringe groups would have influenced their decision.
If he'd been disfellowshipped in Sept, he'd have been released from his calling and wouldn't have still been ward executive secretary after Tammy's death. I think the Daily Mail 'expert' they talked to was misquoted by the reporter. I think it was speculation since his author friend had been excommunicated, that Chad would have possibly been too, especially because of his weird religious beliefs. But, from her podcast explanation of what happened to her, the author's energy healing was the issue, more so than her weird beliefs--at least that is what she said. We can only go by her explanations since the church does not give any information at all. The proceedings are private. MOO

MOO

I suspect that there are two main motivations for Chad and Lori to begin attending church in Hawaii.

1. To be seen in public to try to dispel the reports that they are in hiding in Hawaii

2. To cultivate and develop a relationship with a local, isolated religious community in order to take advantage of them, likely monetarily, and to grow their flock of followers
You are right. I think this is primarily a PR move to make them look like righteous members who are being persecuted.
The only thing the bishop might want to ask is "WHERE ARE THE KIDS?"

Another interview with the Princeville landlady that Lori and Chad visited on November 7:

Mormon Doomsday author on the run showed no signs of mourning just THREE WEEKS after wife's deaths | Daily Mail Online

'They came in and looked around and said they needed some place to stay the next day - or two days at the latest. They said their landlord was coming back from the mainland so they had to leave.'

'They said they owned their own house in Princeville but they had rented it out so they couldn't go back there.'

Later they told the landlady that they didn't need the accomodation after all, because their tenants had to go to the Big Island due to a family emergency.

Apparently Chad had a vision of Tammy at her own funeral in which Tammy told him to move on with his life.

I am trying to figure out how to keep from gasping every time I read a new part of this puzzle. The lies and covering of tracks..They really do think they are smarter and above everyone including the laws of the land. The showing up at Church as if not being POIs of missing children I can not get over. I am sure a call on the 1-800 LDS Church hotline was made asking what in the world to they do next with these 2 nutjobs. Will both of them in orange jumpsuits sitting in a cell with people of the same character help? Delusional absolutely delusional MOO

Colby is an adult, so no on him.

Yes, that would be accurate now. I would have to go back and find the reference. Perhaps it was regarding the custody battle between JR and LV. I don’t think emancipation of a minor is common.

This bit is interesting to me.

"They said their landlord was coming back from the mainland so they had to leave.'

Later they told the landlady that they didn't need the accomodation after all, because their tenants had to go to the Big Island due to a family emergency"

So they themselves rented a house and also own a house in Princeville which is rented out. But now the Princeville house is empty as the Tenants had a family emergence and have gone to the Big Island. So they own a house in Princeville?

Could the "tenants" that have gone to the Big Island be Tylee and JJ? Didn't Chad have a "family emergency" last year when he cancelled a speaking event? Wasnt that May timeframe?

This pair just cannot stop lying.

Last edited:
This bit is interesting to me.

"They said their landlord was coming back from the mainland so they had to leave.'

Later they told the landlady that they didn't need the accomodation after all, because their tenants had to go to the Big Island due to a family emergency"

So they themselves rented a house and also own a house in Princeville which is rented out. But now the Princeville house is empty as the Tenants had a family emergence and have gone to the Big Island. So they own a house in Princeville?

Could the "tenants" that have gone to the Big Island be Tylee and JJ? Didn't Chad have a "family emergency" last year when he cancelled a speaking event? Wasnt that May timeframe?

This pair just cannot stop lying.

Yes, I wondered if there was more truth to this than we think. Could they have set Tylee and JJ up in a rental with a well paid nanny/minder they trust (or even finagled a way to buy a house without their name being associated with it), taken their phones away and not connected internet to the house, told them it's for their own good, and they are living somewhere on Kauai still going to the beach and such? Then Charles and Lori are jumping rental to rental until they can get the family back together. Just look at that island. So many places to hide.

Note: I am not attributing and caring or altruistic characteristics to Lori here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879