Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that but if he was indeed with AC at that storage locker he will have seen the kids stuff and the bikes. That means he must have known all along jmo
Well he certainly knows now and I think he knew all along but maybe didn't want his kids to know. Still trying to work out why a religious guy like Chad would blatantly lie about that.

I have to admit, this news about the storage locker has put a huge damper on any hopes I had of these kids still being alive and hidden somewhere. I know there could still be a few logical reasons why items would be put in there and the kids could still be alive....but my brain is not accepting that at the moment. There was no storage locker over the summer for winter things. Only a winter locker for...ice skates? Blankets?
Why would you put a baby book in storage? If your kids have been "sent away" somewhere, that means you now have MORE room in your house for stuff like that, not LESS. I'm really sad right now.

I hope Nate and Justin know how much we appreciate their hard work. I also hope they get promoted, or at least get a nice fat bonus for their investigative skills and reporting on this case.

As he drives Alex's truck, that's the assumption. Similar jacket each time. Walks the same too.

Edit: MOO: Charles' truck that Alex received after killing Charles.
Well, then I guess it wasn't Alex in Chalres Vallow's Jeep in Arizona on October 2nd. Who the **** was it then? Doesn't that remind anybody of a game of clue?

The flight on a commercial airliner from mesa-idaho falls is ~3 hours. Even if he had a friend with a plane, still seems like its pushing it.
Even with the time difference. AZ never goes to Mountain Daylight Time. Idaho does. So right now we're in the same time zone. Spring through Fall (Nov 3rd?) Idaho was an hour ahead of AZ. So four hours of leeway. It's barely possible. But I doubt it. Besides, if shooter was in Tylee's Jeep, and Alex flew to get to Idaho to the storage unit, who drove the Jeep to Idaho to be impounded?

I am not sure it's ever been reported in MSM that jeep was impounded from Idaho.

You seriously think they stuck Tammy's body in Lori's storage locker?
Who knows with these two but no I was thinking of just the transporting from the church to the interment in Springville. What else could they be transporting that needed seat and spare tyre removal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298