Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
JJ's personal backpack bothers me the most. If that was his active backpack that he used, and I am assuming it was from looking at it, then that alone is giving me very bad vibes about them still alive.
Their blankets got to me badly, I’ve still got my kids baby blankets, baby photos (obviously) and even the same Santa sacks they used from their 1st chrismas onwards. My eldest is 21 this year. I cannot imagine leaving behind all their precious memories. MOO

Even with the time difference. AZ never goes to Mountain Daylight Time. Idaho does. So right now we're in the same time zone. Spring through Fall (Nov 3rd?) Idaho was an hour ahead of AZ. So four hours of leeway. It's barely possible. But I doubt it. Besides, if shooter was in Tylee's Jeep, and Alex flew to get to Idaho to the storage unit, who drove the Jeep to Idaho to be impounded?
Could time on video cam be incorrect?

Their blankets got to me badly, I’ve still got my kids baby blankets, baby photos (obviously) and even the same Santa sacks they used from their 1st chrismas onwards. My eldest is 21 this year. I cannot imagine leaving behind all their precious memories. MOO

Exactly.

If your kids were sent away from you, wouldn't most normal mothers want to keep those types of things WITH them?! Wouldn't they want to see their kids faces everyday, at least through photos and little items? Bikes and skates in storage, I understand. But putting their albums, backpacks, personalized blankets etc in storage when supposedly your kids have been sent away makes no sense to me.

It's like she was trying to banish every single item from her home that vaguely reminded her that she had children.

MOO.

This whole thing is so crazy, it wouldn't even surprise me at this point.

What about MB's new husband? Where was he? MOO.

Were not allowed to discuss him as he’s not a POI...yet...but for what it’s worth I haven’t been able to find out anything about him other than his name on the marriage liscence that was on social media. Moo

Exactly.

If your kids were sent away from you, wouldn't most normal mothers want to keep those types of things WITH them?! Wouldn't they want to see their kids faces everyday, at least through photos and little items? Bikes and skates in storage, I understand. But putting their albums, backpacks, personalized blankets etc in storage when supposedly your kids have been sent away makes no sense to me.

It's like she was trying to banish every single item from her home that vaguely reminded her that she had children.

MOO.

Absolutely. We actually faced this at one point as my children’s dad went through a period in his life where he wanted to kidnap the youngest. I know just how many measures I took to prevent that. (Non of which involved running off and hiding my kids though). Non of LVs actions are logical, normal or understandable IMO.

It looks like a garment bag with something heavier than clothes in it. :(

Edited to add: They need to go back to that unit with a forensic team.

I think a cadaver dog needs to visit the unit and see if it "hits" on anything. Probably already has happened, but... Even if there are other items in there that may have been around the kids when they "disappeared"

IMO, that might depend on the temperature. Anyone have a good source for the weather/temperature in Rexburg from Sept 24 to Oct 3, 2019 when the heavy tote was removed?
TIA.
We were digging our potato crop during this time and it was COLD. We got snowed on one day. Lots of potatoes frozen in the fields.

Why hasn’t Lori been arrested ????? And if she did kill her own teenage daughter and her adopted son, how can they be so giddy with happiness? Is she a psychopath?
She's happy because she is outwitting LE one way or another.
I am wondering if the info that the reporter has for tomorrow is lab results for Tammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298