Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So AC is off the hook for that attempted shooting.
I think that ones upto the police who will have a lot more info about their friends, associates, cult members and the technology to clean up those images than they care to elaborate on.

What I will say is if any of those people are following this (as we’ve suspected at times), the bits they’re releasing are the very least of it, but enough to rattle them. If they don’t want to be tied into all this it’s time to co-operate. This thing could result in mass arrests when they least expect it :D JMO but the police and fbi are a lot further on with this than LV and CD realise. MOO

Nov 24 footage of Lori and a man. This man is also most likely Chad. He has a very tall head and neck build. This jacket is clearly not the coat with hood the other (Alex) is wearing and would more likely be someone who is acclimated to the cold.

Even though it was warmer on Nov 24 (Rexburg, ID Weather History | Weather Underground) we don't see Alex wearing any other coat.

ETA: watched a couple more times. He walks like Chad as well. Alex appears to walk with more swagger. This guy's gait looks more like Chad. Harder to tell with the earlier bike. But you can see as he gets out to the sunlight that the back of his head looks bald in the sunlight. Chad's short hair would do that. Also his neck and head are so tall above his shoulders.

Someone prove it's not Chad. How could he not know what's in the unit he just walked out of. How could he not see JJ's things?

Attachments

• Lori man Nov 24 02.png
    Lori man Nov 24 02.png
    412.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Lori man Nov 24.png
    Lori man Nov 24.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Back when CV was killed in AZ, we see that he is driving a rental and LV's garage has the blue nissan and silver truck. My question is where is the jeep? Still in Houston? TR says she drove alone from Texas to Arizona. In what car did she do this? And how did the rest of the family come?

Back when CV was killed in AZ, we see that he is driving a rental and LV's garage has the blue nissan and silver truck. My question is where is the jeep? Still in Houston? TR says she drove alone from Texas to Arizona. In what car did she do this? And how did the rest of the family come?
The Garage has the Black Infiniti. Close but different rear end to a Nissan Rogue. The more chrome trim on the Infiniti. Rogue wasn't spotted anywhere in the location. My guess is that they were both (Rogue and Jeep) at AC's San Tan home.

Nov 24 footage of Lori and a man. This man is also most likely Chad. He has a very tall head and neck build. This jacket is clearly not the coat with hood the other (Alex) is wearing and would more likely be someone who is acclimated to the cold.

Even though it was warmer on Nov 24 (Rexburg, ID Weather History | Weather Underground) we don't see Alex wearing any other coat.

Lori hated cold and she isn't bundled. I have no idea who that guy is. If going from one's car to a building in 26-44 degree weather, there is no need to bundle up.

ETA: I live in Texas.

Last edited:

I think it is totally Chad. The family has tried to say he never met the kids but he obviously knew they existed. This has been and on going affair since at least January 2019. (per Kay Vallow and videos) He knew full well what he was signing up for and risk involved. This is all calculated. Whatever Justin Lum is coming out with is going to be good..just from the teaser. I did check autopsy for Alex Cox and it is NOT in yet. Still Pending. MOO

Idaho Falls to Mesa Gateway on Allegiant Air
For direct flights, the flight time varies between 1:47 and 1:59.

Well that could absolutely work if there was a flight that day, someone dropped him off at the airport at the last minute to board the plane and Lori was there to pick him up from the curb in IF to head straight for the storage unit. It isn't even as off the wall as I made it sound other than the first part. That would almost surely have to mean that there was a second person with AC at the shooting, they immediately headed for the Mesa airport and AC jumped out with the mystery person taking the jeep and going where ever (maybe slowly making their way to Idaho if we need the jeep there in the next several days). Where things went astray would seem to be that they were cutting things close to make the flight, possibly because BB took longer to get back than they anticipated. If he'd waited another half hour they might have left without firing a shot. MOO

Lori hated cold and she isn't bundled. I have no idea who that guy is. If going from one's car to a building in 26-44 degree weather, there is no need to bundle up.
Yes, I'll play devil's advocate too, it would help prove a guy I know isn't involved in all this. Lori's wearing a hooded jacket and boots, black leggings are plenty warm in this weather (not that I know from experience). But, Alex who appears with Lori, in Alex's truck, never wears anything during any of those clips other than the heavy jacket and hood. This guy is wearing a thinner jacket, looks like my friend...walks like my friend...built like my friend. Ugh. I'm getting sick.

ETA: I've watched all these clips again and again. I'm not convinced it is or is not Chad. The Nov 24th could be the same man as the presumed Alex. It could be. Hopefully LE can figure this out with other data.

Last edited:
Yes, I'll play devil's advocate too, it would help prove a guy I know isn't involved in all this. Lori's wearing a hodded jacket and boots, black leggings are plenty warm in this weather (not that I know from experience). But, Alex who appears with Lori, in Alex's truck, never wears anything during any of those clips other than the heavy jacket and hood. This guy is wearing a thinner jacket, looks like my friend...walks like my friend...built like my friend. Ugh. I'm getting sick.
It must be very hard for you and the other locals reading all the updates and wondering just who’s involved in all of this and how far it’s going to go :( jmo

Maybe MB, armed with AC's .45, took the kids south in Tylee's Jeep sometime around the last week of September. She drops 'em with somebody, takes a flyer on BB, then returns to Rexburg..

I know this is unpopular, but I'm seriously starting to wonder if Tylee has any gun experience. Jmo
If you are insinuating that she shot him, that would make no sense. That would have been the easy out clean story. She panicked and shot him the end No one would have questioned it. Probably would have earned them some victim points too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead