Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Febuary 4,2020

Grandparents of missing boy seek temporary guardianship - Local News 8

"We just want to make sure that we're first in line for JJ to be placed with us," Kay Woodcock said.

The Woodcocks aren't biologically related to Tylee and have no legal right to her, but Kay Woodcock said the teen also would be welcome to stay with them if she wanted.

"We will definitely offer that to Tylee. We're more than happy to have her as well," Kay said

The Garage has the Black Infiniti. Close but different rear end to a Nissan Rogue. The more chrome trim on the Infiniti. Rogue wasn't spotted anywhere in the location. My guess is that they were both (Rogue and Jeep) at AC's San Tan home.

Do I have this right...
AC drives a silver/gray Ford pick-up until he gives it to Colby when? late October? early November?
LV drives the Nissan Rogue
CV drives the Jeep until he is killed, then Tylee drives the Jeep

In the footage released from the self storage you can see AC's truck, he parks right in front of the door. I can't see what vehicle was there on the last visit.

Who drives the Infiniti?

If you are insinuating that she shot him, that would make no sense. That would have been the easy out clean story. She panicked and shot him the end No one would have questioned it.
Just being devils advocate but her knowledge of CVs circumstances of death and an involvement in the B.B. incident would be enough to make a 17year old ditch her social media and stay hidden. It doesn’t mean she should be charged with her mum, there’s plenty of evidence to say she’s been brainwashed...at least it could indicate that she may be hidden as opposed to the second option. A 17 year would be very hard to convince to stay clear of the Internet. All three of my lads have their phones in their hand or pocket constantly. JMO

Yes, I'll play devil's advocate too, it would help prove a guy I know isn't involved in all this. Lori's wearing a hooded jacket and boots, black leggings are plenty warm in this weather (not that I know from experience). But, Alex who appears with Lori, in Alex's truck, never wears anything during any of those clips other than the heavy jacket and hood. This guy is wearing a thinner jacket, looks like my friend...walks like my friend...built like my friend. Ugh. I'm getting sick.

ETA: I've watched all these clips again and again. I'm not convinced it is or is not Chad. The Nov 24th could be the same man as the presumed Alex. It could be. Hopefully LE can figure this out with other data.
This was filmed two days before the police visited Lori in Chad in her townhome and asked about the children's whereabouts. IMO it's very possible that it was Chad at the storage facility with her.

First time posting, but I’ve been following this case closely here on WS. I’m not sure if this is relevant, but this is in regard to how hot or cold the storage unit can get. I live south of Rexburg in Idaho Falls. There is a Self Storage just like the one they show in Rexburg just down the street from my house, and I have a unit there. The indoor units are climate controlled and advertised to stay around 68-degrees year round. So even if it’s 30-40 degrees outside in November, it would have been warm in the storage unit.

album-WM.jpg

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

JJ was only 2lbs 14 oz at birth. What a precious miracle baby boy. Look at those photos. They would have been taken while Kay and Larry were taking care of him the first 10 months of his life-- that is a happy and well-loved baby. And his first words were "Bye bye Ty".
This is so very heartbreaking. :(

MOO.

JMO
JJ's personal backpack bothers me the most. If that was his active backpack that he used, and I am assuming it was from looking at it, then that alone is giving me very bad vibes about them still alive.

Yes, worrisome. Could he have other backpacks? Sure. He had been withdrawn from school so wouldn’t necessarily need a backpack on a daily basis. But, people with autism become very attached to certain things and are more reliant on predictability in their daily routine.

album-WM.jpg

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

JJ was only 2lbs 14 oz at birth. What a precious miracle baby boy. Look at those photos. They would have been taken while Kay and Larry were taking care of him the first 10 months of his life-- that is a happy and well-loved baby. And his first words were "Bye bye Ty".
This is so very heartbreaking. :(

MOO.
Sweet little baby who had to be a fighter from the beginning.

First time posting, but I’ve been following this case closely here on WS. I’m not sure if this is relevant, but this is in regard to how hot or cold the storage unit can get. I live south of Rexburg in Idaho Falls. There is a Self Storage just like the one they show in Rexburg just down the street from my house, and I have a unit there. The indoor units are climate controlled and advertised to stay around 68-degrees year round. So even if it’s 30-40 degrees outside in November, it would have been warm in the storage unit.
Self Storage in Idaho | Self Storage Plus
These units do not appear to have any climate control in any of the photos, description, or rates sheet.

Watching the self storage video again, at 1:22 they show a still shot from outside, looking down into the bed of the truck. Very clearly shows what is in the bed of the truck. I wonder, did LE not release this camera footage because it contains evidence? Or did MSM decide not to show it for some reason (like they are tired and overworked at this point)?

Well, he is dead so he doesn't care either way.
BB will care though as it means the case cannot be closed yet and potential murderer is still around.

Just recapping the dates -

My summary.

Oct
1st Lori only storage
2nd, 3rd, Lori and Cox storage
6th -26th A man (Cox?) 5 visits storage
9th paintball incident
19th Tammy's death
23rd and 24th memorial and burial
28th Two men putting bikes in storage

Nov
7th Chad and Lori in Hawaii
24th Lori and Cox or Chad storage
26th Chad " Lori in Rexburg
27th " " " left "

If the second guy is Chad regarding the bikes on the 28th Oct, then it proves he had met Alex.

Last edited:
Just being devils advocate but her knowledge of CVs circumstances of death and an involvement in the B.B. incident would be enough to make a 17year old ditch her social media and stay hidden. It doesn’t mean she should be charged with her mum, there’s plenty of evidence to say she’s been brainwashed...at least it could indicate that she may be hidden as opposed to the second option. A 17 year would be very hard to convince to stay clear of the Internet. All three of my lads have their phones in their hand or pocket constantly. JMO

As someone perhaps much younger than most on here, I think many teens tend to only regularly participate in more private social media. Most popular would be snapchat and private instagrams (separate from their main instagram), and also sites like tumblr. However, this would imply she is having contact with some friends which doesn't seem to be the case. Unless some close friends are promising to stay quiet. It also seems like she is a big fan of youtube, which is a relatively easy social media site to stay private on if she has made a new account or is not even using an account at all.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
New developments in this saga. You will not want to miss what I’ve obtained. Back in the lab tomorrow night. Tune into FOX 10 Phoenix if you haven’t already.
**Is this a clue at maybe toxicology reports

Were TD’s toxicology supposedly not due until March? And AC’s ? Was there a date estimated for them?

Did Gilbert PD ever name AC (even after his death) a POI in the BB shooting?

If BB saw the surveillance video, are we thinking he knew (or thought he knew) who the shooter was? And if the shooter looked like AC (someone who had access to Tylee's Jeep, and since AC was now dead), why not say (just for the record, after the fact) that AC had been a POI? No harm no foul, AC is dead.

Otherwise, I guess we're left thinking that BB saw the video, recognized the Jeep, but didn't recognize the shooter at all.

And it could be that Gilbert is no longer asking BB to stay mum about possible suspects in the case (we might not otherwise know, as BB's been quiet as he's in hiding).

But if Gilbert PD is still insisting that BB not discuss a possible suspect (who he may very well have recognized) to keep from compromising the investigation, maybe it's because the main suspect is not dead.

As someone perhaps much younger than most on here, I think many teens tend to only regularly participate in more private social media. Most popular would be snapchat and private instagrams (separate from their main instagram), and also sites like tumblr. However, this would imply she is having contact with some friends which doesn't seem to be the case. Unless some close friends are promising to stay quiet. It also seems like she is a big fan of youtube, which is a relatively easy social media site to stay private on if she has made a new account or is not even using an account at all.

At the very least, she would be watching YouTube videos!!! Since I have a YouTube account, I stay logged in because once you have that account it's so convenient. Tylee had two YouTube accounts. One was where she made a video with a friend. It seems they quickly abandoned their little venture after two videos.

The other was for playlist creation. Once you have that playlist account, you always stay logged in!!! I'm always logged in......I'm 63 years old....

At the very least, she would be watching YouTube videos!!! Since I have a YouTube account, I stay logged in because once you have that account it's so convenient. Tylee had two YouTube accounts. One was where she made a video with a friend. It seems they quickly abandoned their little venture after two videos.

The other was for playlist creation. Once you have that playlist account, you always stay logged in!!! I'm always logged in......I'm 63 years old....

She may not be logged in if her personal technology was taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead