Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe misappropriating funds of a business account is a crime.
I am not sure about that. If it was an S corp and was income and withdrawn to a personal checking account could be ok? I am not an accountant or atty. Also it doesn't fit with why she was worried about CV and Adam talking.
I don't think we're arguing the point if she is a loving and caring mother I think it's obvious that she is not. But I think there is monetary gain in keeping the kid. The custody battle is over financial gain I think there's something missing or a law we haven't explored in which it's beneficial for the kid not to be present in order to maintain custody and financial benefits.IMO
There is no custody battle until yesterday and it is definitely not over money...UNLESS maybe you mean Lori wanted JJ w/ a divorce of CV for some reason financially motivated?

I will say this: we should possibly investigate how they pay disability in AZ. It might be possible that JJ got state DD benefits and that was in the form of a cash payment. I think in AZ they have always been ahead w/ paying for Autistic benefits under disability. I am familiar with someone that got benefits this way years ago. It may have changed. Yet, Lori moved to Idaho...so i am not sure that DD benefits would be it either.

I am not sure about that. If it was an S corp and was income and withdrawn to a personal checking account could be ok? I am not an accountant or atty. Also it doesn't fit with why she was worried about CV and Adam talking.

There is no custody battle until yesterday and it is definitely not over money...UNLESS maybe you mean Lori wanted JJ w/ a divorce of CV for some reason financially motivated?

I will say this: we should possibly investigate how they pay disability in AZ. It might be possible that JJ got state DD benefits and that was in the form of a cash payment. I think in AZ they have always been ahead w/ paying for Autistic benefits under disability. I am familiar with someone that got benefits this way years ago. It may have changed. Yet, Lori moved to Idaho...so i am not sure that DD benefits would be it either.
I think you are thinking ALTCS, the long term care medical benefits in AZ, of which autism is a qualifying condition. AFAIK, all disability (monetary) and survivor's benefits are federal programs. Moo.

If you read Lori's statement released today she mentions that Charles was saying she would only have supervised visits so custody was being mentioned back then. So although not formal it was clearly being proposed. I haven't read all of the statement yet.

Charles has been dead for half a year. The custody battle died with him. So there was no custody battle when LE made the statement that there was no ongoing custody battle.

So Lori's statement said this:
BBM

Lori questions why he was here, why he was in town, and then brought up that he's been talking to her other brother, who came into town at the same time. Lori advised she hasn't talked to her other brother Adam in a long time and her husband was texting him and she was questioning as to why they talk and if they talk. Lori said her husband has been saying all these texts like 'you're going down' and such and that he is blaming her for their marriage breaking up and other marriages around them, calling her a destroyer of families.

What or who could he (CV) be referring to? Maybe the affair? Was there a threat of divorce at all in Chad's marriage? Or was he referring to BB and MB? I thought that was a surprise to BB though. I would have to look back to see when MB or BB filed for divorce.
I seem to remember MB/BB court docs did go back a few months IIRC.

ETA in this article's timeline it says MB asked BB for a divorce in June so that is perhaps what CV and LV's other brother may have been texting about.

( @Gardener1850 do we have that down in our timeline? )

UPDATED: The major players and timeline of events in the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan | East Idaho News

Last edited:
Lori's statement seems consistent and believable. That doesn't mean I think it is true but rather that it is either true or they had a well-planned story.

There are a couple of things that interest me though. First, all of the redactions except one are names of minors, which makes sense. The exception is a fairly long redaction near the end. I'm curious what that might be about. Clearly it is a detail they do not want out. But there are plenty of other details included so I really wonder about that one.
I am wondering if it is the bit where they are away from the house taking JJ to school.

Like a typical Narcissistic individual, they like to gaslight (experience with my ex husband). Lori didn't get a chance to spin her web to Adam.

Have you not read that JJ has two living parents other than Lori. druggies criminals whatever they may be they are still two living parents that have an excellent chance in regaining custody of their kid. Follow along.

Couple of things. Those two are no longer JJ's parents. They signed their rights away, 100%, when they allowed CV and LV to adopt him. I'm adopted and happy to answer questions.

Also, we use initials here. Such as MOO is my opinion only. IMO in my opinion. Or you can start with "this is my opinion" "I'm speculating". Otherwise, we need MSM links for facts. It saves the mods (and us) a lot of headaches.

Jmo.

In Lori's mind though there has still been a custody battle going on with the Vallows. That is what this is about IMO.

That is what Lori wants everyone to believe so they can buy the reason the kids are missing. Poor Lori and all that stuff. It makes no sense that anyone would handle a custody disagreement (and there wasn't one) the way she is. Because she is doing exactly what one would do to guarantee they will lose their kids. She's definitely not acting like she wants them anyways. She isn't taking care of them. She's too busy having fun in the sun with her new hubby.

We will have to agree to disagree.IMO, this is not about custody, and all about Lori doing what Lori always does. And that is getting rid of anyone and anything that gets in her way. She told CV she was going to do exactly that. And she did.

Like a typical Narcissistic individual, they like to gaslight (experience with my ex husband). Lori didn't get a chance to spin her web to Adam.

This is exactly what I think too. I think she completely freaked out because she liked to try to control the relationships Charles (or anyone else in her life) has with other people. With him hiding the texts from her, she lost it because she couldn't control the narrative between them any longer. MOO.

Can we back up a hot second? Where is it stated in MSM or from a VI that Lori said she was hiding the children due to a custody battle? Jmo. We keep circling back to this mythical custody battle that was taking place on Sept. 23, 2019 when Tylee and JJ both disappeared. Who was taking them both?

That is what Lori wants everyone to believe so they can buy the reason the kids are missing. Poor Lori and all that stuff. It makes no sense that anyone would handle a custody disagreement (and there wasn't one) the way she is. Because she is doing exactly what one would do to guarantee they will lose their kids. She's definitely not acting like she wants them anyways. She isn't taking care of them. She's too busy having fun in the sun with her new hubby.

We will have to agree to disagree.IMO, this is not about custody, and all about Lori doing what Lori always does. And that is getting rid of anyone and anything that gets in her way. She told CV she was going to do exactly that. And she did.
I didn't say it makes sense but she doesn't want anyone to have them except her IMO. This is often the motive in missing children cases sadly as has been discussed on here. I am fine with your disagreement though. :-)

Can we back up a hot second? Where is it stated in MSM or from a VI that Lori said she was hiding the children due to a custody battle? Jmo. We keep circling back to this mythical custody battle that was taking place on Sept. 23, 2019 when Tylee and JJ both disappeared. Who was taking them both?
I believe it comes from a podcast of JR and has spread as the narrative to explain this bizarre behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1