Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the comments on East Idaho News FB, they've decided it is a seat out of her SUV. And then there are the tires. Weird. Why would you take out a seat and the spare tire?
If you needed room in the Jeep to drive things back and forth to AZ. Nissan Rogue has no removable seat. Jeep Wrangler rear seat is removeable and looks about that wide and weight.

The two men were spotted at the storage facility on October 28. This was several days after Tammy's funeral. Didn't Chad leave for Hawaii by that date?

We don't know exactly when Chad (and Lori) went to HI. Chad moved out of the Salem house on Oct 24th, the day after Tammy's Rexburg memorial. Chad could have gone to Lori's house to stay for a few days. About 2 weeks after Tammy died family found out they were married, which would be Nov 2 (Exact marriage date unknown). First sighting of Lori & Chad in HI was Nov 7th when they tried to rent a room from a woman. There's plenty of room in the timeline for Chad to be in Rexburg living in the townhouse with Lori on Oct 28. MOO.

ETA: Mini timeline of events

Oct 19th - Tammy dies
Oct 24th -Chad moves out
Oct 28th - Two men at Storage unit (Alex and Chad?)
Nov 2 (Approx) - Family finds out Lori and Chad are married
Nov 7 - Lori and Chad are seen in HI when they tell a prospective Landlady God told them to knock on her door.

We don't know exactly when Chad (and Lori) went to HI. Chad moved out of the Salem house on Oct 24th, the day after Tammy's Rexburg memorial. Chad could have gone to Lori's house to stay for a few days. About 2 weeks after Tammy died family found out they were married, which would be Nov 2 (Exact marriage date unknown). First sighting of Lori & Chad in HI was Nov 7th when they tried to rent a room from a woman. There's plenty of room in the timeline for Chad to be in Rexburg living in the townhouse with Lori on Oct 28. MOO.
We had a Verified on here at one point say Chad had moved in with Lori a couple days after funeral.

And why would you put certain items like photo albums of your kids into a storage unit, when you live in a perfectly good townhouse? That just struck me as a really odd thing to put into storage.
Hiding the evidence of kids from Chad and relatives? Remember Chad is reported as saying Lori had no minor children so the birthdate in 2012 on that blanket and photo albums would show that as a lie.

And why would you put certain items like photo albums of your kids into a storage unit, when you live in a perfectly good townhouse? That just struck me as a really odd thing to put into storage.

Very odd IMO! Sounds very suspicious. I get the feeling oldest son thinks they did something to the kids and that's so disturbing

Well, the shape of the man returning to the storage unit on the 2nd & 3rd of Oct. sure resembles Alex. That throws a new angle to who shot at BB.
What was the time on the 2nd and is the vehicle visible? BB was shot at early morning after dropping kids off and going to gym, by someone in CVs jeep.

Hiding the evidence of kids from Chad and relatives? Remember Chad is reported as saying Lori had no minor children so the birthdate in 2012 on that blanket and photo albums would show that as a lie.
I thought that but if he was indeed with AC at that storage locker he will have seen the kids stuff and the bikes. That means he must have known all along jmo

AC looking back and forth in the storage unit just makes me strongly believe they are overly paranoid. I really think they believe people are out to get them and the children because they don't believe in the "truth" (their religious views). All of the deceased spouses and all the current living extended families may be considered deterrents to the salvation of the kids in their minds. In their religion, children are the most important thing in this world. This is why I really think they are alive and in hiding.

In the comments on East Idaho News FB, they've decided it is a seat out of her SUV. And then there are the tires. Weird. Why would you take out a seat and the spare tire?

Only reason I can think of to take a spare tire out of an SUV is to hide something in the space where the tire usually goes. What I can't figure out is why bother putting the spare tire in a storage unit where you will be seen on camera doing so when you have a garage attached to your townhouse?

The only thing I can think of is to put something large and/or dirty in the back of the car so it will fit and/or not ruin the seats? MOO

I'm sure this has been answered but did tylee or jj go to school?? Did Tylee have friends that have said anything? Social media? Anything?

What was the time on the 2nd and is the vehicle visible? BB was shot at early morning after dropping kids off and going to gym, by someone in CVs jeep.
Definitely the Rogue. Jeep is not in the video. and could be elsewhere.

Only reason I can think of to take a spare tire out of an SUV is to hide something in the space where the tire usually goes. What I can't figure out is why bother putting the spare tire in a storage unit where you will be seen on camera doing so when you have a garage attached to your townhouse?
Unless they don't ever want that vehicle attached to that location. OR, the townhouses' attached garages are two-car. If only one car in the garage lot's of space around it. But if we're considering both the Truck and Rogue, Chad's Equinox, and Tylee's Jeep? Even with three townhouses, you've got to add MB's Telluride and/or Alex's friend's car. There's not enough room and they'd want to keep some things out of the way of the garage space.

I'm sure this has been answered but did tylee or jj go to school?? Did Tylee have friends that have said anything? Social media? Anything?

Yes, Tylee's fb shows that she attended a high school in Arizona and has pictures with friends. At least one friend said she got a text she did not believe was from TR on October 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298