Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are insinuating that she shot him, that would make no sense. That would have been the easy out clean story. She panicked and shot him the end No one would have questioned it. Probably would have earned them some victim points too.

We're about 99% certain Alex didn't shoot Brandon's car window out. When Brandon spoke to 911 it was always "they, them". We've got no clue where Tylee was after 9/23. Jmo.

I can't believe I am the one saying this BUT...

Some of those items in storage make sense if the children would be living in a warm climate. She moved often and wasn't a "mom" like many of us reading here. She has enough money to purchase bikes elsewhere, also. I was a "saver" (not to be confused with hoarder lol) but the last move I made I realized some things were just "stuff".

Some of those items in storage make sense if the children would be living in a warm climate. She moved often and wasn't a "mom" like many of us reding here. She has enough money to pick up bikes elsewhere, also.
Not sure who would be riding those bikes, unless she and Chad pick up biking.

It's a tote with something sticking out of it. At a certain angle it looks like legs, but I don't think it's actually legs.

That's what I thought too until I took screenshots. Nate says it's a heavy tote with something sticking out. But to me it looks more like something folded in half with a larger base at the part being carried. MOO.

She might as well have done, since she didn't pay her bill after some time (credit card declined) so these items no longer belong to her as far as I can tell.

Was the credit card payment declined before or after LE searched? I can't remember.

Some of those items in storage make sense if the children would be living in a warm climate. She moved often and wasn't a "mom" like many of us reading here. She has enough money to purchase bikes elsewhere, also. I was a "saver" (not to be confused with hoarder lol) but the last move I made I realized some things were just "stuff".
She also could have left those things expecting to have the personal belongings forwarded on and/or enough money to pay for the storage. Bikes etc are replaceable.

Can anyone remember that monkey teddy that was on the kitchen counter when CV was shot? Could that be the comforter like my son had snowy? It would be interesting to see if that was found in the belongings. He will definitely have something that is irreplaceable. iPads etc can be bought

Was the credit card payment declined before or after LE searched? I can't remember.

It doesn't say when the CC payments became an issue, but LE searched the storage unit on November 27, same day as they searched their apartment. That they knew the storage unit existed is interesting. They'd visited the storage unit on November 24 the last time. I'm wondering if LE was watching them part of that last week.

Edit: Forgot to say that CC payment wouldn't have been an issue at this point, at least not enough to be taking moves to throw them out. I assume they paid at least October's rent when they first got the storage unit and would guess they probably paid November on time, but even if not I don't imagine things start to become an issue until you're at least a full month over due which they wouldn't have become until LE had been there.

Last edited:
Since they haven't arrested any perps, I am only able to assume they can't prove for sure who it was.

Or the perp is deceased. Or they can't find the perp. Or he/she has been arrested on another charge so they have no hurry to charge them in the shooting at BB case. Or maybe they have arrested someone for shooting at BB and we are unaware of it. There may be a reason LE doesn't want the public to know who shot at BB, especially if that case ties into the missing children case. LE may not want a certain couple to know who is in jail and who might be making a plea deal in exchange for info on the whereabouts of JJ & Tylee. There are many other possibilities besides assuming that the police have nothin'.

MOO.

Or the perp is deceased. Or they can't find the perp. Or he/she has been arrested on another charge so they have no hurry to charge them in the shooting at BB case. Or maybe they have arrested someone for shooting at BB and we are unaware of it. There may be a reason LE doesn't want the public to know who shot at BB, especially if that case ties into the missing children case. LE may not want a certain couple to know who is in jail and who might be making a plea deal in exchange for info on the whereabouts of JJ & Tylee. There are many other possibilities besides assuming that the police have nothin'.

MOO.
Considering Lori and Chad are running around free as birds, I don't see many other possibilities as being viable.

Seems strange to pay money to store things that you're just going to replace anyway. If they weren't coming back for the things in storage, why not just trash or give them away?

Unless someone in the news media was on it we won't know until next Monday where we can learn something about what went on via the reports HERE.
Ugh..I just looked at this and now my eyes are crossed. What a dumb why to up date a MOO

Seems strange to pay money to store things that you're just going to replace anyway. If they weren't coming back for the things in storage, why not just trash or give them away?
They were going back and forth, bringing things in then taking things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member