Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really interesting to read some of the Facebook comments, that are very Libertarian.

"The government cannot compel parents to bring in their children to a police station, this isn't a police state.". Valid point. Idaho has a rather conservative POV, politically, against big government.

Is Lori just creating this drama because she likes the "drama"? Are the kids okay? What is the motivation for this?

Any thoughts on what Justin is going to release tomorrow?

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
6 hrs ·
New developments in this saga. You will not want to miss what I’ve obtained. Back in the lab tomorrow night. Tune into FOX 10 Phoenix if you haven’t already. ️‍♂️

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix I’ll say this. My report will not be on the storage unit. Our friends at East Idaho News are beasts. Instead, three exclusive elements you won’t find anywhere else, especially any other AZ media outlet. This remains about JJ & Tylee and the truths that must be revealed. Get ready.

Whatever it is, I hope it gives some more insight onto what the motivation could be in LV getting rid of her kids. Perhaps some conversations she had with friends. Perhaps he found someone who spoke to the kids before they disappeared, and they gave some important details. I have a feeling there are people not on our radar yet with a lot of information/part in this.

Any thoughts on what Justin is going to release tomorrow?

6 hrs ·
New developments in this saga. You will not want to miss what I’ve obtained. Back in the lab tomorrow night. Tune into FOX 10 Phoenix if you haven’t already. ️‍♂️

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix I’ll say this. My report will not be on the storage unit. Our friends at East Idaho News are beasts. Instead, three exclusive elements you won’t find anywhere else, especially any other AZ media outlet. This remains about JJ & Tylee and the truths that must be revealed. Get ready.

Lab, elements, developments.... Im going to guess he has more info regarding Alex... Findings at his home when he died? Poisons, chemicals??
I'm not a good guesser, though.

It is really interesting to read some of the Facebook comments, that are very Libertarian.

"The government cannot compel parents to bring in their children to a police station, this isn't a police state.". Valid point. Idaho has a rather conservative POV, politically, against big government.

Is Lori just creating this drama because she likes the "drama"? Are the kids okay? What is the motivation for this?

To a certain extent this would be true but, based on all the information publicly available let alone what LE has, I would say no. It is surprising that it was not addressed publicly by LV and/or CD or their legal counsel, when it became a major news story back in December. If it was only a custodial issue, it would have been an easy thing to assure LE, family, courts, other...via live stream video such as FaceTime, that the children were alive and well.

What strikes me about that attitude is that it implies that kids are possessions of the parents. Some of those people would also think a husband owns his wife. (Or wives in some cases.)

MOO

<modsnip>
Whatever it is, I hope it gives some more insight onto what the motivation could be in LV getting rid of her kids. Perhaps some conversations she had with friends. Perhaps he found someone who spoke to the kids before they disappeared, and they gave some important details. I have a feeling there are people not on our radar yet with a lot of information/part in this.

A lot going on today, but to return to an idea discussed briefly many threads ago: Is there any evidence that LE has been gathering info for an operation much larger, one involving many people beyond CD & LV(D) and the missing kids? I'm thinking a group of dozens or hundreds of, maybe, preppers (for the July event), or some other kind of association of like-minded folks, whether an LDS splinter group, network, or other? I hesitate to throw around the word cult here. Cld be in Hawaii, Idaho, Utah, etc., or even Canada or Mexico--lots of sparsely populated areas for a large compound or other community. That cld possibly be why LE has held off on arresting the two main POIs--LE simply have bigger fish on the line, or maybe a whole school of 'em. Such things have happened. Cld also account for kids not being able to be found. The large circles of friends, family, & people sharing (at least some), shall we say, unconventional beliefs & values referenced on WS wld be conducive to that scenario. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
What strikes me about that attitude is that it implies that kids are possessions of the parents. Some of those people would also think a husband owns his wife. (Or wives in some cases.)

MOO

For a long time in human history; wives, children, servants and slaves were considered “chattel”.

I guess the black widow was the beneficiary. :mad:

They didn't say if she was the beneficiary or not. They also didn't say how much the policy was for. I find it hard to believe that CV's family didn't contact the Chandler PD to tell them about the life insurance policy:

But after all of those events, and the revelation of the existence of Charles' life insurance policy, Chandler police say they do not suspect Lori had any involvement in his death.

"In our police report and in our investigation at this point, we are not aware of any motive or any financial thing with Lori Vallow, with regard to our case," said McClimans.

CBS 5 Investigates Exclusive: Charles Vallow had 'substantial' life insurance policy

o_O

Last edited:
Some of us have pondered why Chad is involved in this mess. How he went from (what appeared to be) a long, stable marriage with Tammy to all of this craziness with Lori.

I think one draw for Chad is that he gets to live out a little bit of the drama that the characters in his books did. While he might not be grabbing bombs and throwing them into the snow as one of his characters did, he IS involved in a big news story. I bet a part of him is enjoying living this “exciting” life, something he wrote about for years and wanted so badly to actually taste. He’s probably keeping a journal that he plans to turn into a book.

But, I can’t believe Chandler PD did not know there was a big life insurance policy? Seriously?

I don't think the police have, or should have, access to financial information absent probable cause. Maybe there is someone who is LE or an attorney here who can correct me if I am wrong but my personal estate planning, beneficiary information, and so forth is private. I don't think cops have any right to that information without a court order. And once they have access they can be sued personally for disclosure to the public. So I doubt any cop would be dumb enough to disclose anything.

Cops generally can't be sued for doing their job. But once they disclose information against the rules of their job the gloves are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro