Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori's dad is alive AFAIK. The person with the same name who died recently wasn't him (wrong age). The first two husbands were also alive when Lori parted with them. It's the deaths of #3 (Joseph Ryan) and #4 (Charles Vallow) that are being questioned.
Ah OK, It sounded like Lori's dad is dead because she kept saying Tylee died before he did? IDK it's all so confusing.

So that footage of AC carrying the tote? Start at 00:50...That looked like he was carrying a body, or that it looks heavy enough to be a person in there IMO. MOO MOO just saying.

Last edited:
Morgan Loew
@morganloewcbs5

Exclusive: the private eye who was hired to track down #LoriVallow #TyleeRyan and #JoshuaVallow. He tells us what he found. And #Bombshell new information: a possible financial motive in the death of #CharlesVallow. Tonight on CBS 5 News at 10 #azfamily

7:25 PM · Feb 4, 2020

Morgan Loew on Twitter

Well finally they are getting to the money angle which we have been discussing for some time as well as the possibility of pushing Daybell books/movie etc. I am also reminded that Chad has a journalism degree and edited the BYU magazine so probably well knows how media can be manipulated. Is this just a big grift?
MOO.

Last edited:
I don't think the police have, or should have, access to financial information absent probable cause. Maybe there is someone who is LE or an attorney here who can correct me if I am wrong but my personal estate planning, beneficiary information, and so forth is private. I don't think cops have any right to that information without a court order. And once they have access they can be sued personally for disclosure to the public. So I doubt any cop would be dumb enough to disclose anything.

Cops generally can't be sued for doing their job. But once they disclose information against the rules of their job the gloves are off.
I think when you are deceased then that stuff usually becomes public info in probate records and such. Not sure about insurance policies though but I am sure that prosecutors could obtain this info when performing an investigation but MOO.
ETA the probable cause would be the suspicious death.

So that footage of AC carrying the tote? Start at 00:50...That looked like he was carrying a body, or that it looks heavy enough to be a person in there IMO. MOO MOO just saying.

We had quite a bit of discussion about that video yesterday and most of us came to realize that first scene at around 50 seconds in was actually a CarSeat which had been removed from one of the vehicles. Right as he is about to put it in the car, you can briefly see the backside of the car seat and it is all flat. I know it looked like a leg dangling at first but watch it closely right before he gets to the car.

Later on in the video, there is also totes mentioned and I believe one of the later scenes we can see a man carrying one of the totes. So Totes are definitely involved in the stuff that was in the storage shed, but it was not that very first scene right before he moves the tire. JMO based on looking at that part of the video over and over and over. :)

ETA - Since that video was made by cutting together scenes from different days and times, I had considered that maybe LE cut out a part of that first scene and so it is possible that maybe we did see a leg dangling and maybe LE cut out a part like if a small childs body fell out of the car seat or something along those lines. Just leaving open the possibility that there could have been very incriminating parts of the video that were removed from what we ended up seeing.

Last edited:
He mentions”lab”, is that typical for his news stories? Not familiar with the station or his work, prior to this news story. Maybe other locals can comment. I will say that this well-credentialed reporter has a goldmine, so to speak, regarding information to be found in his region due to the many references to the named and unnamed family and associates in Phoenix and associated suburbs.
He also says remains. I hope that’s just a bad choice of words.

It is interesting that the storage unit footage shows AC move items in and out of the unit on a regular basis. That makes me wonder if drugs could be involved. MOO.

Ah OK, It sounded like Lori's dad is dead because she kept saying Tylee died before he did? IDK it's all so confusing.

It's Tylee's father, Joe, that died (in 2018.) Lori's dad is alive, as far as it is known.

Husband #1 may or may not be missing. It's just that the public doesn't know where he is (and it's highly unlikely he's involved, he's been out of the picture 25+ years.)

It's Tylee's father, Joe, that died (in 2018.) Lori's dad is alive, as far as it is known.

Husband #1 may or may not be missing. It's just that the public doesn't know where he is (and it's highly unlikely he's involved, he's been out of the picture 25+ years.)
Ah I see that makes sense. And I wasn't implying the first one was involved, just that maybe she did something to him as well.

Missing Idaho Kids
Go down to the part about BB shooting attempt (Oct 2). Is that the CCTV footage of the Jeep? I wonder if that's what JLum is going to talk about tonight.
I've attached a picture showing a Jeep similar (4-doors and style.) to the one I was asked to identify if I had seen involved with the case. Now that MSM is showing it, I'm comfortable confirming.
I don't think the one on the link above is the actual vehicle though. Here's why:
We see Alex at the storage unit on the same day (Oct 2nd) getting the rear seat out of the unit and the tire as well. Why is there a 4door Jeep without a rear tire and rear seat? So someone can lay (ETA: or sit) in the back, open the rear window and stick a gun out to shoot at BB. If the CCTV shows the shooter's Jeep without a rear tire and seat, I'd call this a likely explanation.

ETA: Here's a pic of a similar seat: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...ueQkPfwyaJDpfaMKY4pARlnght-2w_ibgtuU&usqp=CAc

Attachments

• Tylees-Jeep.jpg
    Tylees-Jeep.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics