Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure others are more qualified to answer but a .45 caliber? Where I come from it isn’t a typical pistol to carry for self-defense unless you are concerned about running into a bear. MOO
Agreed. The .45 ACP is a big, heavy gun compared to a subcompact .380, 9mm or even .40 cal, and is difficult to conceal (assuming you're trying to conceal it, which is typical of those who carry for self defense). Anything smaller than .380 though, and you lose pretty significant stopping power. But you're right. It's a big gun.

Last edited:
I am sure others are more qualified to answer but a .45 caliber? Where I come from it isn’t a typical pistol to carry for self-defense unless you are concerned about running into a bear. MOO
DBM dupe post

Yes, this is an outside interested party. Maybe they saw the news? At one time Charles owned the company named in the filing exhibit but he disolved it in January of 2018. It was also an LLC so not sure how that would impact a private estate.
Perhaps the company has to do it if it is something to do with insurance policies they administered.

Yes, this is an outside interested party. Maybe they saw the news? At one time Charles owned the company named in the filing exhibit but he disolved it in January of 2018. It was also an LLC so not sure how that would impact a private estate.
Perhaps the company has to do it, if it is something to do with insurance policies they administered.

I notice alot of people surrounding this case have a lot in common, their own MLM or Energy healing businesses, publishing & writing books, podcasts, conferences, radio djs, prepping, trips to Hawaii, Kauai, hiding money, secrets - maybe that's just everyone's family nowadays

I notice alot of people surrounding this case have a lot in common, their own MLM or Energy healing businesses, publishing & writing books, podcasts, conferences, radio djs, prepping, trips to Hawaii, Kauai, hiding money, secrets - maybe that's just everyone's family nowadays

I think it is an accurate observation. I found something yesterday regarding family/in-laws of MB and LV that includes a couple of the activities you mentioned in your post, thanks to a tip regarding MB from another poster here. MOO

Strange that this video says "heard her voice for the first time" about something we've had for awhile. Am I missing something?

I guess maybe it was the first time on HLN? LOL. There have been several articles on other MSM stations like that in recent days, for example several have covered CV's divorce docs as if it's new info. It's old news to those of us following the case since the beginning. But at least the case is getting more national coverage. MOO.

Agreed. The .45 ACP is a big, heavy gun compared to a subcompact .380, 9mm or even .40 cal, and is difficult to conceal (assuming you're trying to conceal it, which is typical of those who carry for self defense). Anything smaller than .380 though, and you lose pretty significant stopping power. But you're right. It's a big gun.

So I have the XD 9mm, but I've shot the 45. Its not big at all, in fact I went with the XD because it fits better in my girly hands. While the 9mm is the usual thing you see conceal carry here, not unusual at all to find a 45. And the 'concealed' part is generally pretty obvious, I see people inside stores often with awkward gun bulges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member