Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or...AC married someone with assets to get in on all the fun? And in my fantasy world he got the recipe for poison from CD but screwed it up and poisoned himself. MOO of course.

Omg I was thinking the same thing that maybe his death was an accident and cocktail was meant for someone else. Imo speculating

Somethings been nagging at me and I don't think it's been discussed although it may have. Is anyone concerned CD and LVD may commit suicide. I would think LE is monitoring their internet and data use to hopefully put a stop to it if they think it's leading in that direction but......we may not find out about the kids if they do. Imo

Somethings been nagging at me and I don't think it's been discussed although it may have. Is anyone concerned CD and LVD may commit suicide. I would think LE is monitoring their internet and data use to hopefully put a stop to it if they think it's leading in that direction but......we may not find out about the kids if they do. Imo
I personally don’t think they will, they are far to arrogant to put that nicely.

If he named them as executors, that would make sense. Probate is weird and has a million random rules and ways they do things. In Oregon, they follow lines of succession for executor unless there are named executors in a will, for example. I would assume AZ is similar.

This was filed in Harris County (Houston) on behalf of a business entity.

Hi and yes. Lori has been quoted as saying:

“Her friend vividly remembers one disturbing thing Lori would allegedly say, "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."
Source: Former friend of missing woman, kids speaks of her complicated marital past, with two husbands dead

My mistake. Arizona and Texas are both Community Property states as well. I don't think the payout has occurred as we think unless it went to Lori. The law is on her side unfortunately. Even an estate planner would not be able to get around it without a divorce (from my understanding) but i could be totally wrong. Anyone have insurance expertise in this area?
If TX and AZ are both Community Property states does LV automatically get the assets? We have been focused on life insurance but CV seemed like an astute business guy with a good salary. Checking account, investments, real estate, retirement account,... she may have all these things under her control already, legally? Someone would have to file in probate court to try and get control, and it looks like someone has, but until then she has the community property?

I am not sure this was posted so sorry if it is a double...CPS was involved Arizona. JJ had lots of red flags going back to the first of 2019 MOO
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Per school officials at Lauren’s Institute for Education, staff did make report to CPS regarding JJ around 2/21/19 because Lori Vallow had still not been located. Now we can confirm she was in Kauai w/ daughter Tylee Ryan for about a month. #fox10phoenix

Do we know who the CPS worker that investigated was? It’s been speculated that Alex’s bride was a social worker with CPS in AZ.

Hi and yes. Lori has been quoted as saying:

“Her friend vividly remembers one disturbing thing Lori would allegedly say, "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."
Source: Former friend of missing woman, kids speaks of her complicated marital past, with two husbands dead

I’m pretty sure Lori said this to her friend before she “realized” she was “a translated being who can’t taste death”.

If Alex is the one that dealt with the children, he may not have told Lori the details. We may never know the fate of Tylee and JJ. MOO

Per the docket - restricted access.
Probate Court Case Information - Case History

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/4/2020 APE - Application/Petition 2/5/2020 Petitioner
2/4/2020 CSH - Coversheet 2/5/2020 Petitioner
2/4/2020 PIF - Probate Information Sheet/Form - Restricted Access 2/5/2020 Petitioner

I hope if Z gets a payout she uses it to get her son some trauma counseling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy.af.wtf