Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Charles get out of the house the second Lori told Tylee to go out to the car to be with JJ, knowing he would be left alone with Alex and Lori? The two people he suspected would kill him. A phone can be replaced, its theft can be reported. I don't think he'd have stuck around to be killed.

Was he pinned down on the floor by Alex at that point? Lori retrieved his gun while he held Charles down? He already had his gun concealed on him?

Screenshots of Cox showing -
no blood on his head,
no blood dripped on the back of his t-shirt
no blood on his hands,
no blood on his knees from the large pool on floor
no blood anywhere
shades still on his head, after grappling with Charles on the floor and being hit over the head with a bat too.
I swear this guy has showered and put on clean clothes before calling emergency.

click to enlarge:
View attachment 230586 View attachment 230587 View attachment 230588

It must be Charles' blood in the kitchen sink if Alex isn't bleeding. What was he doing handling Charles before calling 911? "Alex Cox reported that after the shooting he washed his hands in the kitchen sink." How did he give chest compressions causing "the large pool of blood that had formed underneath Vallow's body when his body was manipulated" but not get a speck of blood on him? Oo err, hang on...blood underneath the body? That sounds like Charles may have been shot in the back! Or did the bullet travel all the way through from front and out the back? If so, why no spatter with the bullet emerging? How did Charles end up lying flat on his back and not collapsed in an untidy heap? He's not a board that tips over. "I did not notice any other blood in the living room" "Based on the...and lack of blood spatter there was no indication that Vallow was moved" Says the crime scene expert who mopped up blood and didn't swab.

Quotes in italics from police report. ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I reckon he sat on Charles' back, shot him in the back and then turned him over, to get blood on his hands. We need to see the autopsy to find out where the entry wounds were.

Cops bought the stories of the man who delayed calling 911 for at least half an hour while he apparently washed, changed his clothes and arranged his sun glasses (times according to Lori leaving after the shooting, and returning), who had no head wound but was claiming self defense, who was in physical contact with the body before washing, who may have shot a man turned away from him, probably lied about giving CPR for the past 5 minutes, and his laughing sister. Incredible!

I'd be livid if I were family seeing all this come out. They need answers, and so does the public.

screen shots from this video
Well said!

<mod snipped quoted post>
About Tylee...
It's not uncommon for blended families to have different levels of attachment/exposure when it comes to kids. Lori's kids all have different fathers so who knows how things went when one child went to visit their extended family. Technically, KW and LW are Tylee's step aunt and uncle. Maybe some of the times JJ went to visit his grandparents, Tylee went to visit her grandparents or other family members.

Also, Tylee is 17 and the grandparents are only her grandparents by marriage. If Charles had not been murdered, the divorce probably would have happened soon, so I don't know if Tylee would want to live with JJ's grandparents. Also, Tylee has a brother, maternal grandparents, presumably paternal grandparents, and other family members. We have only heard from her brother and her step aunt and step uncle-KW and LW. Where are her biological grandparents, aunts, and uncles? We don't know what's going on behind the scene with Tylee's family.

Last edited by a moderator:
About Tylee...
It's not uncommon for blended families to have different levels of attachment/exposure when it comes to kids. Lori's kids all have different fathers so who knows how things went when one child went to visit their extended family. Technically, KW and LW are Tylee's step aunt and uncle. Maybe some of the times JJ went to visit his grandparents, Tylee went to visit her grandparents or other family members.

Also, Tylee is 17 and the grandparents are only her grandparents by marriage. If Charles had not been murdered, the divorce probably would have happened soon, so I don't know if Tylee would want to live with JJ's grandparents. Also, Tylee has a brother, maternal grandparents, presumably paternal grandparents, and other family members. We have only heard from her brother and her step aunt and step uncle-KW and LW. Where are her biological grandparents, aunts, and uncles? We don't know what's going on behind the scene with Tylee's family.

That is so true about blended families.

In regards to schooling. I checked Hawaii homeschool laws. They are to notify their school district their intent to homeschool. J.J. is school age. Authorities could use this as a way to charge the parents. Have they notified the local school in Hawaii? So if she is their homeschool teacher she is violating Hawaii laws and they can investigate Hawaii Homeschool Law - HSLDA

Lori could always claim JJ and Tylee are not even in Hawaii. Homeschool does NOT require parents to personally school their children. Tutors, co-op groups, distance learning, etc are all legally acceptable forms of homeschooling that do not require the parents to be in a teaching role or even in the vicinity.

2) do not think the grandparents have ANY association with this but I can’t help but find weirdness in their lack of attention towards Tylee. Granted, JJ is much younger, biologically related, and has Autism. But Tylee is still a minor, apart of the family and missing. Again, I think the grandparents are doing all they can but I wonder why they are not as close to Tylee/there isn’t much about her. I have noticed this in other articles as well. I believe I saw in the timeline on here that the police were almost caught off guard that Tylee was also missing since September...I’ll try to find the link. Not nearly as much information for her schooling as there is for JJ. Was she not attending school/parents didn’t care what she did? Just looking to clarify :)

I think there's a clue to be had when Kay Vallow (? sorry, I'm pretty sure it was Kay, but I cannot seem to find it at the moment) said "Tylee is her mother's daughter".

I don't think KVW meant it meanly, though. I think she meant "Tylee is a mama's girl", and thus does whatever Lori tells her to, which would certainly explain why they weren't close; as well as a lot of our recent events.

We also don't have much evidence saying that Colby Ryan and KVW had much of a relationship with each other either; and it wasn't until very recently that MSM wrote anywhere that CR was, in fact, not the natural son of Joseph Ryan, and was in fact the son of Joseph's predecessor, Lori Spouse #2; so all types of surprises have abounded (as Cheryl, Charles' ex-wife, said recently in an interview, it's been one daily astonishing revelation after another in the newspapers).

IMO, MOO, naturally.

@call911now Tylee's father, at least according to court documents, seemed to be her biggest legal supporter, but unfortunately he is dead. JJ's grandparents live in Louisiana and said they got video calls from JJ multiple times per day (not to mention personally raising him for the first year of his life). Tylee was probably a typical 17-year-old girl and was busy doing her own thing and having fun (at least I hope!). The grandparents probably heard from Tylee much less, if at all (I have a half-sibling and the thought of contacting their other parent for fun seems weird to me, in my personal experience). I'm sure everyone got along, but I don't think it's super uncommon for Tylee and the grandparents to go long stretches of time not contacting each other (again, if at all). And nonetheless, the grandparents have extended their hands to say if Tylee would need a place, theirs is open.

MOO.

I don't think Tylee and Charles had the best relationship. And never mind on the morning that Charles was killed, Tylee came out of her room with a metal bat, that was later used by Alex as justification of the supposed self-defense. I guess the bottom line, I am not surprised that JJ grandparents are mostly concerned about their biological grandchild that they raised for the first 8-9 months of his life, and not Tylee, who is unrelated to them and probably didn't have the best relationship with Charles.

Last edited:
I think there's a clue to be had when Kay Vallow (? sorry, I'm pretty sure it was Kay, but I cannot seem to find it at the moment) said "Tylee is her mother's daughter".

I don't think KVW meant it meanly, though. I think she meant "Tylee is a mama's girl", and thus does whatever Lori tells her to, which would certainly explain why they weren't close; as well as a lot of our recent events.

We also don't have much evidence saying that Colby Ryan and KVW had much of a relationship with each other either; and it wasn't until very recently that MSM wrote anywhere that CR was, in fact, not the natural son of Joseph Ryan, and was in fact the son of Joseph's predecessor, Lori Spouse #2; so all types of surprises have abounded (as Cheryl, Charles' ex-wife, said recently in an interview, it's been one daily astonishing revelation after another in the newspapers).

IMO, MOO, naturally.

I think she meant it meanly. I've never heard the term, " X is her mother's daughter," or " X is their father's son, to be a compliment or even a neutral statement of fact. The phrase is loaded with shade.

@call911now Tylee's father, at least according to court documents, seemed to be her biggest legal supporter, but unfortunately he is dead. JJ's grandparents live in Louisiana and said they got video calls from JJ multiple times per day (not to mention personally raising him for the first year of his life). Tylee was probably a typical 17-year-old girl and was busy doing her own thing and having fun (at least I hope!). The grandparents probably heard from Tylee much less, if at all (I have a half-sibling and the thought of contacting their other parent for fun seems weird to me, in my personal experience). I'm sure everyone got along, but I don't think it's super uncommon for Tylee and the grandparents to go long stretches of time not contacting each other (again, if at all). And nonetheless, the grandparents have extended their hands to say if Tylee would need a place, theirs is open.

MOO.

I feel so, so bad for JJ's grandparents. It gives me flashbacks to "Dear Zachary," which is basically PTSD cruelly masquerading as a film.

I think she meant it meanly. I've never heard the term, " X is her mother's daughter," or " X is their father's son, to be a compliment or even a neutral statement of fact. The phrase is loaded with shade.
Not true at all. My kids are one of each. My eldest is most definitely his mothers son, he and I share humour, thought process, everything...anyone who knows us says that. My youngest is his dads double in every way. I still love him just as much and am very proud of the young man he has become. MOO.

JMO but when families are blended often the grandparents have very little to do with the exes kids. My exes MIL has never even met one of our kids. She gives the youngest a gift at Xmas as she sees him a couple of times a year. She sees her own grandkids (exes new wife) weekly. It’s no reflection on any of them, they’re nice people. My kids are both young adults and just don’t have as much to do with them. MOO

Not true at all. My kids are one of each. My eldest is most definitely his mothers son, he and I share humour, thought process, everything...anyone who knows us says that. My youngest is his dads double in every way. I still love him just as much and am very proud of the young man he has become. MOO.

JMO but when families are blended often the grandparents have very little to do with the exes kids. My exes MIL has never even met one of our kids. She gives the youngest a gift at Xmas as she sees him a couple of times a year. She sees her own grandkids (exes new wife) weekly. It’s no reflection on any of them, they’re nice people. My kids are both young adults and just don’t have as much to do with them. MOO
I agree. Tylee was not mentioned in the obituary that Charles' relatives wrote for him. I think that means they didn't feel close to Tylee. It's also quite possible that by saying "Tylee's is her mothers daughter," it was meant that they believe Tylee is similar to Lori, or Tylee reminds them of Lori. And I don't think they feel to fondly of Lori.

I just meant the term itself and the verbage, not the sentiment (if any) behind it.

When people want to use a compliment, they say, " Oh, X is just like their dad!" Or, " Wow, X is just like their Mom!" I've never heard anyone say "X is their (insert parent)'s child" as a compliment. It just... Sounds weird.

I agree. Tylee was not mentioned in the obituary that Charles' relatives wrote for him. I think that means they didn't feel close to Tylee.
It happens, especially when the kids are older when parents get together. It’s very hard to understand and love a teenager at the best of times. It’s different if you’ve known them since babies. Their dads brother married someone with a toddler. My kids call her their cousin and she is in every way. Teenagers are often standoffish at the best of times, they’re busy and living their own lives also. It doesn’t make anyone bad, it’s just harder to build a relationship with them. JMO

I just meant the term itself and the verbage, not the sentiment (if any) behind it.

When people want to use a compliment, they say, " Oh, X is just like their dad!" Or, " Wow, X is just like their Mom!" I've never heard anyone say "X is their (insert parent)'s child" as a compliment. It just... Sounds weird.
Or maybe they are just like their dad/mum? TR spent all her time with her mum, mum blocked access to her dad a lot. It’s inevitable she would be most like her mum. JMO

IMO, MOO, naturally.

If Tylee was a little girl today, Kay might have said "She's Lori's mini-me." I think that's what she was getting at.

But even so, I don't think they were close, at least lately. But Charles and Lori got married when Tylee was about 4. She probably doesn't have any recollection of life without him.

If Tylee was a little girl today, Kay might have said "She's Lori's mini-me." I think that's what she was getting at.

But even so, I don't think they were close, at least lately. But Charles and Lori got married when Tylee was about 4. She probably doesn't have any recollection of life without him.
IMO LV has done her best to alienate TR from that side of the family, it was documented that she did the same with TRs bio dad as well. IMO she had probably started to do the same with JJ as well...her statement to police after CV was shot pretty much sums that up.

TR probably believed everything her mum told her. Even by KW press statement they said she was a lovely person until the CD books came about. TR had little reason to doubt her mum sadly. Kids believe and trust their parents. It’s upto us as parents not to abuse that trust. MOO

It happens, especially when the kids are older when parents get together. It’s very hard to understand and love a teenager at the best of times. It’s different if you’ve known them since babies. Their dads brother married someone with a toddler. My kids call her their cousin and she is in every way. Teenagers are often standoffish at the best of times, they’re busy and living their own lives also. It doesn’t make anyone bad, it’s just harder to build a relationship with them. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva