Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 Feb 2020

[...]

Search warrants related to the missing kids have also been served in Hawaii and Arizona. According to a redacted police report obtained by EastIdahoNews.com, on Dec. 6, an officer with the Gilbert Arizona Police Department served warrants for the kids’ medical records at Gilbert Pediatrics.

When the officer arrived at the medical office, investigators initially only planned to gather records for JJ, according to the police report. Just before police left, an employee informed the officer that his sister was also a patient.

“She (the employee) inquired if she should prepare those records as well for a separate warrant,” the officer wrote.

The officer spoke with a detective who decided to also obtain the records of the sister, believed to be Tylee, with a search warrant. The officer returned to Gilbert Pediatrics, retrieved the records and submitted them as evidence. It remains unclear why police want the medical records of the children.

Here's what evidence police are looking for in connection to missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News

BBM.

Hello. I just created an account here but have been lurking for years. I have been following this case closely since I heard about it a few weeks ago. I have read through the thread here since page one and don’t recall this mentioned.

Has anyone brought up the fact that JJ’s service dog was nowhere to be seen on the police body cam the day CV was killed?
The police enter the home and there is no dog barking or running around as far as I could see. I found that very strange. It was a big black dog. I don’t think I would of missed the dog on the video. Even when LE arrive AC said nothing about a dog being in the house.
Has this been talked about here and I missed it? Thank you.

$1950 according to this post: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

However, the article linked in that post seems to have changed to omit that part about bail. I wonder if the $1950 was an error? The arrest record said bail was $2500. MOO.

ETA: I found Justin Lum's post that still says $1950: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

It could have been reduced to that amount. MOO.

I tried to figure this out when we first found the amount..I was stumped...I made myself accept they had a coupon. MOO

Hello. I just created an account here but have been lurking for years. I have been following this case closely since I heard about it a few weeks ago. I have read through the thread here since page one and don’t recall this mentioned.

Has anyone brought up the fact that JJ’s service dog was nowhere to be seen on the police body cam the day CV was killed?
The police enter the home and there is no dog barking or running around as far as I could see. I found that very strange. It was a big black dog. I don’t think I would of missed the dog on the video. Even when LE arrive AC said nothing about a dog being in the house.

Welcome to WS! You bring up an excellent point! Was the dog in the vehicle with Jj? Jmo

It is a good point. I don't recall seeing anything mentioned in the police interviews about the dog either.

That’s a good point. Even if I’m messing about with my kids (we sometimes do it to wind the dogs up in fun) the dogs jump in. If the dog wasn’t in the car, where was he? It makes it look more pre planned. My dogs always defend the one who didn’t start it...regardless of who they love most. Would Bailey have jumped to CVs defence and they knew it? MOO

Hi all. I’m new here so I’m sorry if I do anything wrong. I have been following this case from the beginning because I personally know the Daybell family. I don’t think I have anything worth adding by that association, so I’m not verified. I appreciate all the concern and all those who post thoughtfully on this case as it has given me a place to turn with my upset and hurt and sorrow surrounding these events. I can’t express better than others have already how impossible and difficult it has been to see such an amazing family go through something so difficult. I could speak volumes as to the high character of Tammy, each and all of her children, and her extended family.

I have a question. Let’s see if I can word this right. Lori disappeared to Hawaii and thereby avoided being served divorce papers in early 2019. In late 2019, the police stated that at the time the children disappeared, there was no active custody battle. Could the inability of anyone to locate the children have prevented some kind of custody battle being made official? It seems clear Lori didn’t want anyone to know where she was. Could that have been to prevent legal action toward a custody battle from taking place? Does it make sense what I am even asking? I know others have said, on what grounds could grandparents make a claim? I think the shooting of CV and the statements he made prior to his death concerning Lori could have been enough to make a reasonable case for custody. I think, like many, I am just searching for a narrative that tells me those kids are ok so I can sleep better at night.—MOO
CV had withdrawn the divorce papers so he and Lori seemed to be sharing the custody of JJ by consent. The death of CV in July meant there was no active custody dispute at that stage.

Hello WS.

Reader for a while but never commented but I have questions...

MB / MP Does anyone one know who her fathers is? Is her father SC (same initials just to be confusing) Did he look after her once her mum SC had died? Or did Lori? Or someone else.

When was MB MP last seen? Has anyone seen either her or IP?

I think LC mum JC died when she was about 18. Does anyone know anything about that. I can't find any details about her father (I think is BC) after 2003 has he surfaced at all? Was he about after their mother died?

I think there was another brother other that AC. His initials I believe are also AC. Again has he spoken out? Is he alive?

Lastly LD her first 2 husband's do we have details on if they have spoken out or if we know they are alive?

Thank you for any help. And for all the hard work which you all do.
MB likely was last seen in court in Utah on Tuesday. Though I suppose people have seen her in the last day or so as well.

LD tried to sell the dog online for about $2500 but was caught and asked to return the service do so another family can have it. Which appears she did.

Welcome to WS! You bring up an excellent point! Was the dog in the vehicle with Jj? Jmo

The windows are tinted and closed so it’s hard to tell if the dog was in the car. But like another poster said no mention of the dog at all in police reports.
Also, I find it interesting that AC said he got hit in the head with a BB Bat but still has his sunglasses on top of his head when he comes out of the house. Just observations. I have more.

Do we have any info on the dates of Alex 's new marriage and Melani's new marriage? Were they very close together?

In regards to schooling. I checked Hawaii homeschool laws. They are to notify their school district their intent to homeschool. J.J. is school age. Authorities could use this as a way to charge the parents. Have they notified the local school in Hawaii? So if she is their homeschool teacher she is violating Hawaii laws and they can investigate Hawaii Homeschool Law - HSLDA

In regards to schooling. I checked Hawaii homeschool laws. They are to notify their school district their intent to homeschool. J.J. is school age. Authorities could use this as a way to charge the parents. Have they notified the local school in Hawaii? So if she is their homeschool teacher she is violating Hawaii laws and they can investigate Hawaii Homeschool Law - HSLDA
There’s no proof that the children are alive and no proof they’re in Hawaii. Jmo

I'd be livid if I were family seeing all this come out. They need answers, and so does the public.

screen shots from this video
And never mind the cop helpfully decided to clean up blood under Charles' body before Alex returned. Cops aren't supposed to clean up bloody crime scenes. So my question is, what gives? How does Chandler police explain why their cop decided to clean up blood under the victim's body? I don't think keystone cops even begins to describe what happened here.

Exactly, but she is the legal guardian ‍♀️
She has the responsibility as such to provide for their care and welfare and if she’s failing to do so answer to the state. All she had to do was prove they were safe, cared for and their needs met. She could even have sent a picture with the kids holding a dated newspaper to provide proof of life whilst sorting out the rest of this with the police and courts. She hasn’t. They’ve not been seen now in over 4 months. Not a trace of them. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax