Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori and Chad throwing a dart at a spinning wheel: its Aloha Friday, what should we do today? Mai Tais on the beach? Couples massage? Swim with Turtles? Zipline? Whale Watching? Luau? Tell people where the kids are?
I know right? Maybe they really think the world is about to end so they are going to spend every dime they have until the end. I truly think that they sent the kids on early to help them go ahead........
:eek: LE believes he's dead, IMHO. That's the only reason they would look for him in a storage unit that was only visited 9 times in the month of October and once in Nov. :mad:
JMO but I believe that AC helped his sister with the problem of the children and then I believe that Lori rewarded him with helping him along to his end. I believe he "drank the kool-aide" when he realized that Lori was going to throw him under the bus for all the murders. JMO

JMO but I believe that AC helped his sister with the problem of the children and then I believe that Lori rewarded him with helping him along to his end. I believe he "drank the kool-aide" when he realized that Lori was going to throw him under the bus for all the murders. JMO

here's a HLN video posted to fb a few hours ago. has this been posted yet?

basically all the same info we already have, but informative nonetheless.
---------------------------------------
"137 days. That's how long it's been since anyone has seen Lori Vallow's two children. Now we're learning disturbing details about Lori's erratic behavior from divorce documents with her late husband. She apparently believes she's lived "numerous lives" and is a "god."

I'm wondering if her brother, AC, thought she was a god and that he should obey her commands.

So I hope this is okay to post here... I did a little internet sleuthing and was able to confirm CD, VP, and IP had handles that included their names on the AVOW site. I know the group has distanced themselves from LVD and CD, but obviously those two were definitely active members at some point.

In the classifieds, there are many properties available for purchase that include a secluded building with years of food storage. Literally, multiple properties that would be used in a SHTF doomsday situation.
Other - AVOW Classifieds

My hope is that kiddos are being kept somewhere like that with caring people that got caught up in all this. I'm probably being naive, though.

A couple other family members connected to that site though not sure we can share...

There hasn't been any obituary for Alex nor any funeral as far as we know. I'm not even sure if the ME released the body to anyone yet. Since they said test results won't be back until around March 12th, perhaps they are testing for something difficult to detect? Might they keep the body in case they need more samples or another opinion on something? I'm not sure... As for Lori and Chad they were reported to be in Kauai by Dec 10th and haven't come back to the mainland as far as we know. So if Alex did have a funeral they probably didn't attend. They have been resort hoping, acting like they don't have a care in the world, spending a baggie full of money and telling people Lori doesn't have any minor children.
MOO.
They told the potential landlady in Princeville that they had a blended family back in Idaho who got along well and who might visit them in the future. Everytime these two open their mouths, they lie.

:eek: LE believes he's dead, IMHO. That's the only reason they would look for him in a storage unit that was only visited 9 times in the month of October and once in Nov. :mad:
Is it possible that LE did not know the frequency of visits to the storage when they acquired the related search warrant? They probably reviewed surveillance videos later.

Whoops. Good catch! Anyone know which date is correct for Melani's divorce? I'll fix that for my next draft. Thanks. :)

ETA: both dates have MSM sources so I'm not sure which is correct... I think the Later date makes more sense since Melani's FIL call her his son's "estranged wife" when he called 911 in mid-Nov due to her trespassing. MOO.

Filed July 8, 2019, final October 22, 2019.

I went back through the last couple of threads and didn't see this mentioned. Melani's bail was paid by Alex Cox as per a copy of the court records from her trespass arrest. Anyone know how much it was? Probably not that substantial but makes you wonder about the money being thrown around by this family.

In the event of earthquakes nukes might very well go off. People are like, totally stupid and make mistakes. A massive earthquake could be mistaken for some kind of launch. It's happened before but we've always caught it. But what happens if we don't? I just wouldn't want to be around a lot of nukes...

Two ?s: 1) Aren't a certain number of people (144,000 maybe?) expected to survive this event? I assume that would include surviving exploding missile silos, whatever the cause.

2) Is it clearly specified that this event is expected to involve attacks by other countries, meaning the targeting of silos? (Even so, the select are to be spared, right?) If one or more natural disasters is the main factor, the dangers from silos wld presumably be solely due to disruption by earthquakes, etc. (tho some are to be spared, regardless as in the attack by other nations).
(Perhaps my logical thought processes are on overdrive!)

I went back through the last couple of threads and didn't see this mentioned. Melani's bail was paid by Alex Cox as per a copy of the court records from her trespass arrest. Anyone know how much it was? Probably not that substantial but makes you wonder about the money being thrown around by this family.
If I remember correctly just under $2000 though it was originally $2500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon