Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we’re allowed to post about the site here as it’s not verified but can sleuth privately. I’m sure mods will remove if needed.
<rsbm>

In sleuthing officially named POIs/suspects (i.e. LV and CD), you can paraphrase their posts and link to those posts that you find on the web, but you cannot sleuth the site itself, its owners or other members, and post about it here.

And yes, you can sleuth privately behind the scenes and discuss with other members in private messaging, but none of that can be brought onto the public forums for discussion.

<rsbm>

In sleuthing officially named POIs/suspects (i.e. LV and CD), you can paraphrase their posts and link to those posts that you find on the web, but you cannot sleuth the site itself, its owners or other members, and post about it here.

And yes, you can sleuth privately behind the scenes and discuss with other members in private messaging, but none of that can be brought onto the public forums for discussion.
Thanks for that I’m still getting the hang of it.

Lori and Chad throwing a dart at a spinning wheel: its Aloha Friday, what should we do today? Mai Tais on the beach? Couples massage? Swim with Turtles? Zipline? Whale Watching? Luau? Tell people where the kids are?

Just read through the timeline, and Wow! Thanks for the tremendous work assembling that. I did catch that there are two different dates mentioned for the same thing: the divorce of BB and Melani.

Whoops. Good catch! Anyone know which date is correct for Melani's divorce? I'll fix that for my next draft. Thanks. :)

ETA: both dates have MSM sources so I'm not sure which is correct... I think the Later date makes more sense since Melani's FIL call her his son's "estranged wife" when he called 911 in mid-Nov due to her trespassing. MOO.

Last edited:
here's a HLN video posted to fb a few hours ago. has this been posted yet?

basically all the same info we already have, but informative nonetheless.
---------------------------------------
"137 days. That's how long it's been since anyone has seen Lori Vallow's two children. Now we're learning disturbing details about Lori's erratic behavior from divorce documents with her late husband. She apparently believes she's lived "numerous lives" and is a "god."

Sorry if this has been established before, but MB new husband also lived in the Stone Brook apartments in Rexburg. Simple background address search. Unlikely coincidence. That gives us Lori and Chad, Alex, MB and IP all in one location at least in October-November 2019. Does this complex have security cameras?

Also, there are multiple storage facilities to choose from in Rexburg. Self-Storage seems to be most convienent for Chad on his way to the Stone Brook apartments. Chad had to have stuff that he took out of the house on 1900 East.

View attachment 230629 View attachment 230630
I think I read here on WS that Lori and kids had 1 townhouse, Alex and unidentified "friend" had another townhouse in the same complex on or about Sept 1, then MB showed up about Oct 16 and got a townhouse next door to Lori. MOO, I don't have the source.

East Idaho News says the warrant was for THE townhouse. I wonder, did they look only at Lori's townhouse?

@loganlocal asked last thread:
"What about that Vince person that was mentioned upthread as a reporter that was also working on the case? Is anyone following him/should we be?"

I'm not sure who Vince is exactly. Nate didn't share his last name and made it sound like he was a producer or camera person on a major network show: Nate Eaton - Reporter

Maybe Vince works for Dr Oz? or is it Dr Phil? Whichever show Nate flew to NY to film for this week. JJ's grandparents Kay and Larry were supposed to travel to NYC to tape another segment of Dr Oz so maybe Nate joined them in NY for the same show?

Also, in case anyone is wondering why some of Nate's posts have "Day number X" he explained on Jan 1st:
January 1 ·
DAY 1: Every day this year, I want to introduce you to someone who makes my life better. Some I will have known for years, months, days or just minutes.
Nate Eaton - Reporter

That's a cool sort of new years resolution he made. He had to skip a day when he flew to Hawaii to get his exclusive with Chad and Lori in the parking lot (he explained afterwards why he missed a day). Ever since that I have been watching his day numbering to see if he misses a day of his little challenge as that might be an indication he went back to Hawaii or is working on something big he doesn't want to spoil by revealing his location. :D

Last edited:
...there are multiple storage facilities to choose from in Rexburg. Self-Storage seems to be most convienent for Chad on his way to the Stone Brook apartments...
Just a guess but the private investigator specifically mentions they used U-Haul to get things to Rexburg. The self storage place they used is also a U-Haul location. It makes sense to me they would drop off the U-Haul and rent a storage space at the same place. And google maps says it is a 3 minute drive from the townhouse so it isn't inconvenient to Lori, Alex, etc.

I've only followed this case a few times a week and may have missed this bit of information. Did Lori go to her brother's funeral? Has his body been released for burial? How could she explain not going to her own brother's funeral?

There hasn't been any obituary for Alex nor any funeral as far as we know. I'm not even sure if the ME released the body to anyone yet. Since they said test results won't be back until around March 12th, perhaps they are testing for something difficult to detect? Might they keep the body in case they need more samples or another opinion on something? I'm not sure... As for Lori and Chad they were reported to be in Kauai by Dec 10th and haven't come back to the mainland as far as we know. So if Alex did have a funeral they probably didn't attend. They have been resort hoping, acting like they don't have a care in the world, spending a baggie full of money and telling people Lori doesn't have any minor children.
MOO.

I think I read here on WS that Lori and kids had 1 townhouse, Alex and unidentified "friend" had another townhouse in the same complex on or about Sept 1, then MB showed up about Oct 16 and got a townhouse next door to Lori. MOO, I don't have the source.

East Idaho News says the warrant was for THE townhouse. I wonder, did they look only at Lori's townhouse?
this is in our timeline -

27 Nov 2019 – Neighbors watch as the FBI raided 3 units: Lori's townhouse, as well as her sister’s home next door and her brother AC's townhouse in the same complex. LE broke the front door of AC’s townhome down to get inside. (Fox 13 Salt Lake City, local News 8)

The warrant, filed in Madison County, called for investigators to search the storage unit for JJ. It also specified “any evidence that the boy was residing at any of these residences and/or evidence of foul play or the commission of a crime, and/or evidence of the child’s current location.”

Bold and italics by me.

:eek: LE believes he's dead, IMHO. That's the only reason they would look for him in a storage unit that was only visited 9 times in the month of October and once in Nov. :mad:

Lori and Chad throwing a dart at a spinning wheel: its Aloha Friday, what should we do today? Mai Tais on the beach? Couples massage? Swim with Turtles? Zipline? Whale Watching? Luau? Tell people where the kids are?
I know right? Maybe they really think the world is about to end so they are going to spend every dime they have until the end. I truly think that they sent the kids on early to help them go ahead........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme