Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only followed this case a few times a week and may have missed this bit of information. Did Lori go to her brother's funeral? Has his body been released for burial? How could she explain not going to her own brother's funeral?
I don’t know the answer but good question.

My dads a radio ham in his spare time, a few of his ham friends had windsocks, weather vanes etc in the back garden. I seem to remember my dad having one at one point too. Not sure if it’s coincidence but it might be something to with the ham radio side of things. Might be wrong though as I was far too young to ask why. MOO...pure speculation.

Hm. Maybe someone living there has a ham radio license. Obviously, if that were the case we cannot talk about it. Just sayin'. Jmo

I've only followed this case a few times a week and may have missed this bit of information. Did Lori go to her brother's funeral? Has his body been released for burial? How could she explain not going to her own brother's funeral?
Good questions. I don't recall any mention of funerals for Charles or Alex. Was there even an obit for Alex?

Why? In the event of a massive earthquake would silos be a target? Sorry I’m new to this...never really thought about the world ending before. Moo

In the event of earthquakes nukes might very well go off. People are like, totally stupid and make mistakes. A massive earthquake could be mistaken for some kind of launch. It's happened before but we've always caught it. But what happens if we don't? I just wouldn't want to be around a lot of nukes...

Why didn't Charles get out of the house the second Lori told Tylee to go out to the car to be with JJ, knowing he would be left alone with Alex and Lori? The two people he suspected would kill him. A phone can be replaced, its theft can be reported. I don't think he'd have stuck around to be killed.

Was he pinned down on the floor by Alex at that point? Lori retrieved his gun while he held Charles down? He already had his gun concealed on him?

Screenshots of Cox showing -
no blood on his head,
no blood dripped on the back of his t-shirt
no blood on his hands,
no blood on his knees from the large pool on floor
no blood anywhere
shades still on his head, after grappling with Charles on the floor and being hit over the head with a bat too.
I swear this guy has showered and put on clean clothes before calling emergency.

click to enlarge:
Cox 2.png Cox 3.png Cox 4.png

It must be Charles' blood in the kitchen sink if Alex isn't bleeding. What was he doing handling Charles before calling 911? "Alex Cox reported that after the shooting he washed his hands in the kitchen sink." How did he give chest compressions causing "the large pool of blood that had formed underneath Vallow's body when his body was manipulated" but not get a speck of blood on him? Oo err, hang on...blood underneath the body? That sounds like Charles may have been shot in the back! Or did the bullet travel all the way through from front and out the back? If so, why no spatter with the bullet emerging? How did Charles end up lying flat on his back and not collapsed in an untidy heap? He's not a board that tips over. "I did not notice any other blood in the living room" "Based on the...and lack of blood spatter there was no indication that Vallow was moved" Says the crime scene expert who mopped up blood and didn't swab.

Quotes in italics from police report. ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I reckon he sat on Charles' back, shot him in the back and then turned him over, to get blood on his hands. We need to see the autopsy to find out where the entry wounds were.

Cops bought the stories of the man who delayed calling 911 for at least half an hour while he apparently washed, changed his clothes and arranged his sun glasses (times according to Lori leaving after the shooting, and returning), who had no head wound but was claiming self defense, who was in physical contact with the body before washing, who may have shot a man turned away from him, probably lied about giving CPR for the past 5 minutes, and his laughing sister. Incredible!

I'd be livid if I were family seeing all this come out. They need answers, and so does the public.

screen shots from this video

Is there plentiful fresh water? Jmo
Why? In the event of a massive earthquake would silos be a target? Sorry I’m new to this...never really thought about the world ending before. Moo
Apparently Kauai is the place to hide out, plenty resources. And you can hide in plain sight!

Why didn't Charles get out of the house the second Lori told Tylee to go out to the car to be with JJ, knowing he would be left alone with Alex and Lori? The two people he suspected would kill him. A phone can be replaced, its theft can be reported. I don't think he'd have stuck around to be killed.

Was he pinned down on the floor by Alex at that point? Lori retrieved his gun while he held Charles down? He already had his gun concealed on him?

Screenshots of Cox showing -
no blood on his head,
no blood dripped on the back of his t-shirt
no blood on his hands,
no blood on his knees from the large pool on floor
no blood anywhere
shades still on his head, after grappling with Charles on the floor and being hit over the head with a bat too.
I swear this guy has showered and put on clean clothes before calling emergency.

click to enlarge:
View attachment 230586 View attachment 230587 View attachment 230588

It must be Charles' blood in the kitchen sink if Alex isn't bleeding. What was he doing handling Charles before calling 911? "Alex Cox reported that after the shooting he washed his hands in the kitchen sink." How did he give chest compressions causing "the large pool of blood that had formed underneath Vallow's body when his body was manipulated" but not get a speck of blood on him? Oo err, hang on...blood underneath the body? That sounds like Charles may have been shot in the back! Or did the bullet travel all the way through from front and out the back? If so, why no spatter with the bullet emerging? How did Charles end up lying flat on his back and not collapsed in an untidy heap? He's not a board that tips over. "I did not notice any other blood in the living room" "Based on the...and lack of blood spatter there was no indication that Vallow was moved" Says the crime scene expert who mopped up blood and didn't swab.

Quotes in italics from police report. ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I reckon he sat on Charles' back, shot him in the back and then turned him over, to get blood on his hands. We need to see the autopsy to find out where the entry wounds were.

Cops bought the stories of the man who delayed calling 911 for at least half an hour while he apparently washed, changed his clothes and arranged his sun glasses (times according to Lori leaving after the shooting, and returning), who had no head wound but was claiming self defense, who was in physical contact with the body before washing, who may have shot a man turned away from him, probably lied about giving CPR for the past 5 minutes, and his laughing sister. Incredible!

I'd be livid if I were family seeing all this come out. They need answers, and so does the public.

screen shots from this video

Welp.

In the event of earthquakes nukes might very well go off. People are like, totally stupid and make mistakes. A massive earthquake could be mistaken for some kind of launch. It's happened before but we've always caught it. But what happens if we don't? I just wouldn't want to be around a lot of nukes...
If the nukes go off it’s game over anyway.

Is there plentiful fresh water? Jmo

I don't think within the dune area itself unless you captured rainwater or something like that. But the area with the dunes isn't super big and is within a few miles of lots of places where water could be obtained. Assuming you didn't mind being seen by others.

Just read through the timeline, and Wow! Thanks for the tremendous work assembling that. I did catch that there are two different dates mentioned for the same thing: the divorce of BB and Melani.
22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized;

Late Nov. 2019: Melani and BB's divorce is finalized.

Hm. Maybe someone living there has a ham radio license. Obviously, if that were the case we cannot talk about it. Just sayin'. Jmo

I'm not sure why wind socks would be pertinent to ham radio. Radio waves don't get blown around or anything. An antenna, sure, but the wind socks were probably coincidence. Maybe they're also amateur meterologists.

Also, Evangelical christians are
I'm not sure why wind socks would be pertinent to ham radio. Radio waves don't get blown around or anything. An antenna, sure, but the wind socks were probably coincidence. Maybe they're also amateur meterologists.

I've seen a few ham radios, like five or six . I swear most had windsocks...

I don't either lol. But it set off a train of thought. Jmo. Some people may just like them. Or what you said! All jmo

Ham radio operators used to share weather (long distance storm info before the internet was around) and stuff like that. Windsocks were a fad lawn ornament a few decades back. Chad's former dress style was stuck in the 80s.

Here's what evidence police are looking for in connection to missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News

Search-Warrant-860x570-daybell-pioneer-home-860x570.jpg

I don't either lol. But it set off a train of thought. Jmo. Some people may just like them. Or what you said! All jmo

I did a bit of googling and have a theory. It appears that ham radio people will sometimes get a mast that is specifically designed to be used for a windsock and attach their antenna(s) to this mast. Perhaps they figure since it is designed for the windsock that they'll go ahead and put one up. I'd think relative to the cost of the mast that the windsock would be an insignificant amount and then if they were curious how hard and what direction the wind was blowing they'd be able to visually determine that by looking out at the mast. Not something they neccesarily cared about much, but kind of fall into it. And this is quite a tangent. I wonder if the post will surive. :) MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme