Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least in the US, if the police and prosecutor deem moving forward is no advantage, they don't.
Hopefully that’s why they’re taking their time and are building a solid case. We don’t know, we’ve just got to hope. Hope that the kids are found and hope that whichever way this goes those who have committed wrong pay for it. MOO

Lori and Chad throwing a dart at a spinning wheel: its Aloha Friday, what should we do today? Mai Tais on the beach? Couples massage? Swim with Turtles? Zipline? Whale Watching? Luau? Tell people where the kids are?

Lori and Chad throwing a dart at a spinning wheel: its Aloha Friday, what should we do today? Mai Tais on the beach? Couples massage? Swim with Turtles? Zipline? Whale Watching? Luau? Tell people where the kids are?
Their paradise soon turned into a prison though...reportedly they haven’t been out in days :D Imagine knowing all that beauty is outside your door and not being able to go out into it :D MOO

I dont think that would stop them at this point. The posters I see probably gave them what they wanted. Attention.
I do think they’re enjoying the attention, I don’t think they’ll like it in their little part of paradise. I don’t think they expected people to find out in Kauai. The vanished posters tell me that as well. It’s scuppered their happily ever after plans for the Island. MOO

I don't think within the dune area itself unless you captured rainwater or something like that. But the area with the dunes isn't super big and is within a few miles of lots of places where water could be obtained. Assuming you didn't mind being seen by others.

So I hope this is okay to post here... I did a little internet sleuthing and was able to confirm CD, VP, and IP had handles that included their names on the AVOW site. I know the group has distanced themselves from LVD and CD, but obviously those two were definitely active members at some point.

In the classifieds, there are many properties available for purchase that include a secluded building with years of food storage. Literally, multiple properties that would be used in a SHTF doomsday situation.
Other - AVOW Classifieds

My hope is that kiddos are being kept somewhere like that with caring people that got caught up in all this. I'm probably being naive, though.

So I hope this is okay to post here... I did a little internet sleuthing and was able to confirm CD, VP, and IP had handles that included their names on the AVOW site. I know the group has distanced themselves from LVD and CD, but obviously those two were definitely active members at some point.

In the classifieds, there are many properties available for purchase that include a secluded building with years of food storage. Literally, multiple properties that would be used in a SHTF doomsday situation.
Other - AVOW Classifieds

My hope is that kiddos are being kept somewhere like that with caring people that got caught up in all this. I'm probably being naive, though.

That's intensely interesting. Jmo

Other - AVOW Classifieds

I don’t think we’re allowed to post about the site here as it’s not verified but can sleuth privately. I’m sure mods will remove if needed.

Those alpacas though...I see them every time I look. It’s a good job I’m not in the USA, I could see me ending up buying them as an excuse for a nosey round...and because they’re cute :D MOO

Good point. So the deadline has come and gone and still no arrests? I'm confused.

Well, one deadline. Jan 30th came and went without Lori showing the children in Idaho. CPS has until 2/10 to submit a determination. Add to that 2 outstanding autopsies. Potential federal charges against Lori (misuse of funds for JJ). There is a lot to sift through and I'm thinking the authorities are collectively trying to orchestrate the investigations. But that's just my opinion.

I don’t think we’re allowed to post about the site here as it’s not verified but can sleuth privately. I’m sure mods will remove if needed.

Those alpacas though...I see them every time I look. It’s a good job I’m not in the USA, I could see me ending up buying them as an excuse for a nosey round...and because they’re cute :D MOO

Gotcha! I'm still figuring out what's appropriate to share!! And thanks!

Other - AVOW Classifieds

I don't think AVOW has said or done anything that we've heard about other than someone said the people in Chad's subforum were complaining that they were paying extra to be in that subforum, but Chad was ignoring it, so they might have reacted to that in some fashion.

It is the other "totally innocent, had nothing to do with these people, so cease and desist talking about us in the same breath" organization that has distanced themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro