Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what evidence police are looking for in connection to missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News

Search-Warrant-860x570-daybell-pioneer-home-860x570.jpg

Here come the fraud charges, imo :)

Medical records are not the only documents detectives are looking for. In the Rexburg search warrant, police are also interested in school records and documents related to state assistance received on behalf of JJ. The warrant details officers could obtain bank records “which may be evidence of payments received on behalf of the child as well as payments or expenses made for the child.”

I did a bit of googling and have a theory. It appears that ham radio people will sometimes get a mast that is specifically designed to be used for a windsock and attach their antenna(s) to this mast. Perhaps they figure since it is designed for the windsock that they'll go ahead and put one up. I'd think relative to the cost of the mast that the windsock would be an insignificant amount and then if they were curious how hard and what direction the wind was blowing they'd be able to visually determine that by looking out at the mast. Not something they neccesarily cared about much, but kind of fall into it. And this is quite a tangent. I wonder if the post will surive. :) MOO

BBM. Don't see why it wouldn't all things considered. Jmo.

I did a bit of googling and have a theory. It appears that ham radio people will sometimes get a mast that is specifically designed to be used for a windsock and attach their antenna(s) to this mast. Perhaps they figure since it is designed for the windsock that they'll go ahead and put one up. I'd think relative to the cost of the mast that the windsock would be an insignificant amount and then if they were curious how hard and what direction the wind was blowing they'd be able to visually determine that by looking out at the mast. Not something they neccesarily cared about much, but kind of fall into it. And this is quite a tangent. I wonder if the post will surive. :) MOO
Do you need permission for the ham radio Aerial like we do here? JMO might be a way of getting around that as well.

Here come the fraud charges, imo :)

Medical records are not the only documents detectives are looking for. In the Rexburg search warrant, police are also interested in school records and documents related to state assistance received on behalf of JJ. The warrant details officers could obtain bank records “which may be evidence of payments received on behalf of the child as well as payments or expenses made for the child.”

Haha, yes.

The finances always gets them. It's been true since Caccius.

That’s really good news. Well done to the person that asked if they wanted TRs records too. MOO

That jumped out at me as the most interesting part of the story. (Also, that they were searching the storage unit for JJ, not JJ's things, but JJ as it is worded.) I wondered if the lady at the doctor's office thought there was something in the records that LE might find interesting and this was a subtle hint. Or maybe not. I don't know. MOO.

Do you need permission for the ham radio Aerial like we do here? JMO might be a way of getting around that as well.

That's probably going to vary a lot from town to town what is okay and what is okay if approved. I'm not sure the a ham radio antenna would be any more or less okay than a windsock though.

The warrant, filed in Madison County, called for investigators to search the storage unit for JJ. It also specified “any evidence that the boy was residing at any of these residences and/or evidence of foul play or the commission of a crime, and/or evidence of the child’s current location.”

Bold and italics by me.

Yep. That sent chills down my spine. :( jmo

That's probably going to vary a lot from town to town what is okay and what is okay if approved. I'm not sure the a ham radio antenna would be any more or less okay than a windsock though.
My dads planning permission got turned down because a lady objected and was trying to prove that the radio waves cause cancer. She thought his mast would fry her children’s brains with radio waves. He ended up using a more powerful, portable one that didn’t need planning permission jmo

My dads planning permission got turned down because a lady objected and was trying to prove that the radio waves cause cancer. She thought his mast would fry her children’s brains with radio waves. He ended up using a more powerful, portable one that didn’t need planning permission jmo

Wow. Sounds like she must have spent her childhood next to something putting out lots of radio waves. :) MOO

Wow. Sounds like she must have spent her childhood next to something putting out lots of radio waves. :) MOO
Might explain the windsocks though...perhaps they hide the aerials with them? Moo

I don't think we should get too excited about this. It doesn't really tell us anything.
It tells us that at the time of serving the warrant they were a lot further on in the investigation than we thought. A lot of the comments were that the police did nothing/had nothing. I don’t think that’s the case. MOO

It tells us that at the time of serving the warrant they were a lot further on in the investigation than we thought. A lot of the comments were that the police did nothing/had nothing. I don’t think that’s the case. MOO

Maybe it's not. But even so, the police and prosecutor didn't move on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme