Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be livid if I were family seeing all this come out. They need answers, and so does the public.

screen shots from this video
And never mind the cop helpfully decided to clean up blood that leaked Charles' body before Alex returned. Cops aren't supposed to clean up bloody crime scenes. So my question is, what gives? How does Chandler police explain why their cop decided to clean up blood that leaked from the victim's body? I don't think keystone cops even begins to describe what happened here.

I really, really want the kids to be alive and well, so I understand where you're coming from. The problem with the idea that the kids are being hid because of a custody battle is the fact that we know where Lori is- honeymooning in Hawaii. There have been plenty of parents who have successfully run off with children and hidden with them while a custody battle raged, but Lori isn't doing that. Instead, the kids are missing, but she's living her life with a new husband. She doesn't work, so why not hide out with the kids? I would want to be with my babies even if we were living in a bunker.

Ugh. This is so true. I wouldn’t leave my babies at all but especially I would not leave them for the world after what they’d been through, in JJ and Tylee’s Case. :(

Hello. I just created an account here but have been lurking for years. I have been following this case closely since I heard about it a few weeks ago. I have read through the thread here since page one and don’t recall this mentioned.

Has anyone brought up the fact that JJ’s service dog was nowhere to be seen on the police body cam the day CV was killed?
The police enter the home and there is no dog barking or running around as far as I could see. I found that very strange. It was a big black dog. I don’t think I would of missed the dog on the video. Even when LE arrive AC said nothing about a dog being in the house.
Has this been talked about here and I missed it? Thank you.

Wow, what a great question. I have two friends with service labradoodles, and they are both adorable, SUPER CHILL dogs. Neither reacts to fireworks, but I don't think either has been exposed to gunshots.

I am SO glad someone found the information about the breeder/trainer having right of first refusal and receiving the dog back. Because at least we don't have to worry about a missing dog -- I hope he was not a mistreated dog!

Probably. But still doubtful that they were expecting to find JJ living in the storage unit. MOO.

I don't think probability matters, though I agree that it is unlikely, as people (homeless etc.) have indeed lived in storage units. I posted a long post earlier saying that the kids were clearly too active to have been so positioned; but I don't think LE was too squeamish to say whatever the polite LE version of "we're looking for a corpse" is instead, if they thought they were in fact looking for dead bodies.

Could it be the parent of TRs friend? Jmo

Justin said "he" and "him", and the parent of TR's friend is a mother, IMO.

Do we have any info on the dates of Alex 's new marriage and Melani's new marriage? Were they very close together?

Incredibly so. Like, 2 or so days apart. Check the timeline at the beginning of this thread for the particulars.

The interview by Justin Lum was with the dog trainer/breeder of JJ's dog. Unfortunately there is more to the interview but that won't be heard until the 9:00 PM MT newscast.

ETA: His story just aired about two minutes ago.

Wow, what a great question. I have two friends with service labradoodles, and they are both adorable, SUPER CHILL dogs. Neither reacts to fireworks, but I don't think either has been exposed to gunshots.

I am SO glad someone found the information about the breeder/trainer having right of first refusal and receiving the dog back. Because at least we don't have to worry about a missing dog -- I hope he was not a mistreated dog!
According to the report just done by Justin Lum the dog is now with another family with an autistic child and the dog is doing well.

Hello WS.

Reader for a while but never commented but I have questions...

MB / MP Does anyone one know who her fathers is? Is her father SC (same initials just to be confusing) Did he look after her once her mum SC had died? Or did Lori? Or someone else.

When was MB MP last seen? Has anyone seen either her or IP?

I think LC mum JC died when she was about 18. Does anyone know anything about that. I can't find any details about her father (I think is BC) after 2003 has he surfaced at all? Was he about after their mother died?

I think there was another brother other that AC. His initials I believe are also AC. Again has he spoken out? Is he alive?

Lastly LD her first 2 husband's do we have details on if they have spoken out or if we know they are alive?

Thank you for any help. And for all the hard work which you all do.

Welcome to you as well!

I thought it was close!! That's kind of bizarre in itself!! Very very close together.....

I think the records that were found indicated the marriages were just a few hours apart -- one shortly before midnight on the 29th (Alex) and one shortly after on the 30th (Melani.). Totally bizarre, but probably isn't random at all. What does it mean?? Quick run through Vegas on their way to _____where?____

I think the records that were found indicated the marriages were just a few hours apart -- one shortly before midnight on the 29th (Alex) and one shortly after on the 30th (Melani.). Totally bizarre, but probably isn't random at all. What does it mean?? Quick run through Vegas on their way to _____where?____
Alex's marriage was recorded at 11/29/2019 8:01:40 PM
Melani's marriage was recorded at 11/30/2019 5:23:57 PM

Almost like a double wedding!!!

I don't think probability matters, though I agree that it is unlikely, as people (homeless etc.) have indeed lived in storage units. I posted a long post earlier saying that the kids were clearly too active to have been so positioned; but I don't think LE was too squeamish to say whatever the polite LE version of "we're looking for a corpse" is instead, if they thought they were in fact looking for dead bodies.

Justin said "he" and "him", and the parent of TR's friend is a mother, IMO.

Incredibly so. Like, 2 or so days apart. Check the timeline at the beginning of this thread for the particulars.

Here' the wording used:

The warrant, filed in Madison County, called for investigators to search the storage unit for JJ. It also specified “any evidence that the boy was residing at any of these residences and/or evidence of foul play or the commission of a crime, and/or evidence of the child’s current location.”

[...]

Rexburg police were authorized to collect blood, fingerprints, hair and hygiene products to collect DNA. Investigators also searched for personal items such as toys, clothing and shoes. It’s unknown what detectives obtained.

Here's what evidence police are looking for in connection to missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News

BBM. The part about searching for JJ in the storage unit is the reporter's wording. We don't have the full document to see how that part was worded in the warrant. However, I think that what was shared indicates they were investigating for evidence of foul play. Police usually do not opine that a missing child is dead without clear evidence of that. They may suspect it but it doesn't matter what they believe-- it matters what they can prove. I think the search warrants hint at a homicide investigation taking place but they might be treading carefully, not wanting to tell the public that until they are able to make an arrest and/or find the bodies. :(

MOO.

Vegas weddings are out of the ordinary for this case too. Now don't get me wrong, I got married on the beach at Kona, in a black bikini, by a guy in a khakis and a horrible photographer for one hundred bucks, so weird weddings are my jam. But these are white bread Mormons....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23