Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and seriously what parent doesn't want to set their special needs child up for success? You know what happens when proper supports aren't in place!! It's mind boggling but I think it shows her lack of maternal love towards Jj that she would strip him of all his stabilizing supports! When you love someone you don't do that!

Unfortunately, Lori seems to only love herself (and money). All other “love” is doled out when it serves a purpose to get something she wants, and taken away immediately when her demands are not fulfilled. Classic narcissism.

Indeed.

I'm very interested to know who in Lori's family would not have known Tylee was alive after 2017, or been in contact since 2017 with at least Colby or other family members such as Lori's parents or siblings, and would have been contacted by Lori in November. Was this person perhaps a witness at Lori and Chad's marriage? It seems she was either away getting married or at the house in Idaho during that time.

Approx Nov 2019 - After Lori & Chad married, Lori told family members that Tylee died in 2017, a year before Tylee’s dad JR died in 2018, and Chad told family members that Lori had no minor children. Both statements are untrue. Rexburg PD released this info in Dec 30, 2019 press release (Rexburg Journal).
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13
Tylee is shown on the police body cam on 11th July 2019 so everyone should now have seen that she was alive. I wonder if the people she told have seen that footage and the statement she gave police on that day? Would be interesting if they came forward. MOO.

I tried this before but I'll try again;
LV drives a Nissan Rogue, dark blue? maybe black? (seen on video at storage facility)
AC drives a Ford pick-up, silver/gray. (seen on video at storage facility and described on bodycam video July 11)
TR drives a green Jeep Cherokee (per VI)

I have also read there maybe a silver Jeep Wrangler in the mix but don't know where that information came from.

There is an Infiniti seen on camera at the home in Chandler on July 11.

Any other vehicles?
Does anyone have info on the silver Jeep Wrangler?

The Jeep was green

What, if anything, do we know about people who tell lies when they don’t need to, and vary the lie each time it’s told? It seems odd to me. I can understand not wanting to say your husband was shot by your brother to make things sound better (or yourself look better). But what would motivate someone to say heart attack to one person, waiting for ME to another and suicide to a third? Especially when the truth is bound to come out?

Is it similar to why kleptomaniacs steal things they don’t want or need? A sign they don’t remember the lies they told? Symptoms of a break from reality? Personal amusement? What???
I wouldn't say break from reality. Common denominator is Alex Cox is not mentioned to anyone. She knows that would increase the risk of the police investigation (cough cough) turning towards murder.

So then we have to wonder why she doesn't keep her lies straight - I would say she thinks these people don't as a matter of course speak to each other and won't ever compare her lies.

The only one that is a mystery to me is Colby. I don't think she banked on him going over there. Lori must have thought Colby wouldn't ask for any more details once he had been given his explanation, and that he would not buy the Charles attacking Alex story. The massive red flag here is Tylee, being in regular contact with Colby. Did Lori say something like this stays quiet because we'll lose JJ? I need to go back and re-listen to Colby's interview to see who told him Charles had been shot.

moo

Unfortunately, Lori seems to only love herself (and money). All other “love” is doled out when it serves a purpose to get something she wants, and taken away immediately when her demands are not fulfilled. Classic narcissism.

You're most likely right, but I really, really don't like to think about it. It's weird cause I'm here and I love true crime and looking into this stuff, but really selfish moms like this make my blood run cold.

In her mind there is a need to hide BOTH of them because the end of the world is coming. All I’m suggesting is that the children may be with someone that they selected as Tylee’s Husband who has the same belief system. I think spouses were preselected for Melanie and Alex as well.
I don't really understand where the reasoning for "hide the kids/kill the kids before the end of the world" is coming from. Several posters have mentioned this and I am wondering if this is regular thoughts by preppers or just what posters are believing is Lori's motive. Could you or anyone else explain where this reasoning is coming from?

This whole "the family" requested no autopsy on TD so we just called the funeral home. We really had no clue what happened, but . . . "the family". There's also no police report, but oh well.

Really? So, who in the "family" was present?

Sticks in my craw. Jmo.

This whole "the family" requested no autopsy on TD so we just called the funeral home. We really had no clue what happened, but . . . "the family". There's also no police report, but oh well.

Sticks in my craw. Jmo.
Well, obviously Chad lived in the home and apparently one of their kids was living in the basement when Tammy died. Chad is next of kin so presumably he would be the one declining an autopsy.

This officer is writing about matters outside the scope of his training and expertise, as a non medical expert, and imo, the effect of his report is to influence an investigation towards a certain outcome. It is mere confirmation bias and twaddle.

moo
Not only that, he then decides to clean up blood under the victim's body before Alex came back. No matter how I look at it, that's not SOP and not in any manual. Why was he cleaning up blood at the crime scene? Why was he concerned about Alex seeing the blood when Alex just admitted to shooting the guy? There is something very bizarre going on here.

Sticks in my craw. Jmo.
Right???!!!!! I just don't get it at all. People who are healthy, under 50 don't just generally up and die in their sleep.. .I can't wrap my mind around adult kids not wanting answers about that?! We deduce (know) why he would decline, but most children would not just accept a no, and really it shouldn't have been their decision considering the circumstances. Someone in authority dropped the ball on this one!!

I tried this before but I'll try again;
LV drives a Nissan Rogue, dark blue? maybe black? (seen on video at storage facility)
AC drives a Ford pick-up, silver/gray. (seen on video at storage facility and described on bodycam video July 11)
TR drives a green Jeep Cherokee (per VI)

I have also read there maybe a silver Jeep Wrangler in the mix but don't know where that information came from.

There is an Infiniti seen on camera at the home in Chandler on July 11.

Any other vehicles?
Does anyone have info on the silver Jeep Wrangler?

The vehicles are confusing and a couple of threads back someone pulled the vehicle details for Charles so that may be a good start to bring that post forward to review it. Maybe start with a list of all the vehicles we have seen and know about and compare it to the previous list post. We would have to also do the same with Alex, Chad and Lori's vehicles, possibly Tammy's, Melani and spouses. Probably cannot do that with Melani and spouses so it would actual end up as an incomplete list, I have just realised. MOO.

JJ may be more flexible than we're giving him credit for being. But without ANY stability -- wow, that's a lot for any person to tolerate. Where's mom? Where's dad? Where are my grandparents? My aunts and uncles? My cousins? Where's my home? The foods I like? Where's my school(s)? My teachers? My friends? My therapeutic activities and people? My doctors? My stuff? My DOG??? (Is Tylee with him???) Take all of the things that matter away from any child (or from any adult) and their world would be crashing. People quarantined for 14 days for coronavirus are going stir crazy two days into it (who wouldn't?)

I hope that JJ (and Tylee) have been placed with people who are doing everything in their power to provide stability, safety and love. But for the life of me, I just can't figure out who those people are, and where they would have gone with these children.

(And by the way, why aren't those kind caregivers totally FRIED at the thought of the happy honeymooners blissfully resorting in Hawaii for the last two months?).

Please help me understand.
This whole kill the kids before the end? Ive heard and I am not positive but the 144,000 chosen people God saves in the end, If they aren't amomg the 144,000 saved when the end comes does that mean they go to hell? So the people that die before the end, are they automatically saved or is it only 144,000 period dead or living when the end comes?
Bear with me here bc I do not know anything about their religion. (Except this 144k idea) But If the kids are not among the 144,000 chosen by God at the end of the world would they be already admitted to heaven if they died before the end of the world?

Somebody help me make sense of this 144,000 thing, please. Because if that is the case, is it possible they thought they were getting them to heaven before there was a possibility they would not be the chosen ones, among the 144k or, do I have this all wrong?

Please help me understand.
This whole kill the kids before the end? Ive heard and I am not positive but the 144,000 chosen people God saves in the end, If they aren't amomg the 144,000 saved when the end comes does that mean they go to hell? So the people that die before the end, are they automatically saved or is it only 144,000 period dead or living when the end comes?
Bear with me here bc I do not know anything about their religion. (Except this 144k idea) But If the kids are not among the 144,000 chosen by God at the end of the world would they be already admitted to heaven if they died before the end of the world?

Somebody help me make sense of this 144,000 thing, please. Because if that is the case, is it possible they thought they were getting them to heaven before there was a possibility they would not be the chosen ones, among the 144k or, do I have this all wrong?

That's really not a Mormon thing, that's more like a Jehovah' Witnessy thing

Right???!!!!! I just don't get it at all. People who are healthy, under 50 don't just generally up and die in their sleep.. .I can't wrap my mind around adult kids not wanting answers about that?! We deduce (know) why he would decline, but most children would not just accept a no, and really it shouldn't have been their decision considering the circumstances. Someone in authority dropped the ball on this one!!

At least an official police report would be helpful in knowing who was in that house when the funeral home arrived. I mean, one child also lived right across the street. Was this child called over?

Maybe my family is weird, we also tend to know death is near. My experiences are with elderly, sick people. But we are THERE.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members