Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the world ends in July why bother filing taxes? If that really is their belief...MOO
One of Chad's authors predicted an earlier end time a few years ago, (Also expecting a huge SLC earthquake similar to Chad) and it's said lots and lots of people sold their homes in preparation. This, just before home prices skyrocketed. OOPS

At least an official police report would be helpful in knowing who was in that house when the funeral home arrived. I mean, one child also lived right across the street. Was this child called over?

Maybe my family is weird, we also tend to know death is near. My experiences are with elderly, sick people. But we are THERE.

Jmo
And was there any vomiting, diarrhea, etc?

One of Chad's authors predicted an earlier end time a few years ago, (Also expecting a huge SLC earthquake similar to Chad) and it's said lots and lots of people sold their homes in preparation. This, just before home prices skyrocketed. OOPS
Haha it’s a shame he didn’t foresee the house prices rising :D JMO

Probably the same ones who responded to the "paintball" incident.
Gray Hughes commented on it during his latest podcast, his take was "Tammy went in and told Chad, who likely told her that is must have been just a paintball gun and it misfired". ha ha. We'll never know? Chad may have gone out and picked up the brass shell casings.

Hmmm . Announce a coming catastrophe, wait for house prices to drop, buy a bargain or two and watch the price increase when said catastrophe doesn't happen.
That’s another way to look at it and quite possibly a good motivation behind it. JMO

Right???!!!!! I just don't get it at all. People who are healthy, under 50 don't just generally up and die in their sleep.. .I can't wrap my mind around adult kids not wanting answers about that?! We deduce (know) why he would decline, but most children would not just accept a no, and really it shouldn't have been their decision considering the circumstances. Someone in authority dropped the ball on this one!!
As far as I can tell, their kids were likely raised to believe Chad can do no wrong. So if he didn't want an autopsy, they are not going to question that, IMO. Chad was Tammy's next of kin, so he would presumably be making all the decisions. And their children aren't likely to question any of those decisions.

I've been getting si many strange calls on my phone- I'm scared to answer lol, I can imagine someone saying I better stop posting things here - yikes! Does anyone else feel like that ever?
Can you get caller id or call barring? I am in the UK and have a system on my landline called call guardian which only puts through recognized numbers or that I can monitor before I accept - the caller has to leave their name and I don't accept if I don't know them.
Most mobiles have similar systems you can set up too. Are the numbers coming up for you to make a note of? As others have said report them as nuisance calls. Also you could get a loud klaxon or whistle and blast that down the phone at them. :)

I don't really understand where the reasoning for "hide the kids/kill the kids before the end of the world" is coming from. Several posters have mentioned this and I am wondering if this is regular thoughts by preppers or just what posters are believing is Lori's motive. Could you or anyone else explain where this reasoning is coming from?

Can only speak for myself, trying to rationalize the irrational behavior and the kids are missing. Still. Only 2 probabilities here

They are hidden for a crazy reason.

Or

They are no longer alive.

Is there a 3rd option Im missing?!

LV made some wild claims before the silence. Either she believes it or not only she knows for sure. MOO

Please help me understand.
This whole kill the kids before the end? Ive heard and I am not positive but the 144,000 chosen people God saves in the end, If they aren't amomg the 144,000 saved when the end comes does that mean they go to hell? So the people that die before the end, are they automatically saved or is it only 144,000 period dead or living when the end comes?
Bear with me here bc I do not know anything about their religion. (Except this 144k idea) But If the kids are not among the 144,000 chosen by God at the end of the world would they be already admitted to heaven if they died before the end of the world?

Somebody help me make sense of this 144,000 thing, please. Because if that is the case, is it possible they thought they were getting them to heaven before there was a possibility they would not be the chosen ones, among the 144k or, do I have this all wrong?
The idea of the chosen 144,000 isn’t something specific to Mormons or Jehovah Witnesses. The Rapture is something many Christians believe in and interpret in a number of ways. For example, Catholic and Orthodox churches think these apocalyptic ideas are referring to the early Christian Church, and have nothing to do with the future. As other faiths developed, they came up with their own ideologies about the book of Revelation in the Bible. Some Evangelical Christians believe in the Rapture and think 144,000 people will be saved. You may have heard of the Left Behind series of books. Those stories are written by a Christian author who truly believes in the Rapture. At the end of the day, it’s all speculation and interpretation. Some churches believe in the Rapture, others don’t, but I don’t think that’s relevant in this case. Lori and Chad are doing their own thing in terms of constructing a belief system.

Glad I am not the only one who has experienced weird happenings when side sleuthing down the rabbit hole of the extreme preppers. I know it was my imagination getting the best of me, but totally creeped me out!

How in the world do they find out who you are?

Gray Hughes commented on it during his latest podcast, his take was "Tammy went in and told Chad, who likely told her that is must have been just a paintball gun and it misfired". ha ha. We'll never know? Chad may have gone out and picked up the brass shell casings.

If someone shot at me at my own house, with anything I didn't immediately know was a squirt gun, a Nerf or a popper toy, I would be so out of there. Maybe people in their neighborhood pull pranks that involve shooting at people, but I just don't think I'd have a sense of humor about that at all.

This story has people dropping dead, trespassing, going missing, getting shot at, divorcing and remarrying like people are disposable, killing people, abandoning their kids and in the end -- the people suspected at being at the center of it all are at a resort in Hawaii. If this is all one big unfortunate coincidental misunderstanding, I need to get some lottery numbers from them.

I'm gonna go ahead and say my shitposts are not gonna make the frontpage of CNN
You never know.
Can only speak for myself, trying to rationalize the irrational behavior and the kids are missing. Still. Only 2 probabilities here

They are hidden for a crazy reason.

Or

They are no longer alive.

Is there a 3rd option Im missing?!

LV made some wild claims before the silence. Either she believes it or not only she knows for sure. MOO
What about they are hidden for a reason that only makes sense to Lori and Chad or AVOWers? ie reason unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member