Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's crazy is, that Tammy had absolutely no clue as to what was up with the Real Chad Daybell. Didn't know about his new gf offing her husband, ditching her special needs child's dog... then ditching her own kids. In preparation for Chad to ditch her.

He didn't ditch her as much as make her not be so alive anymore.

And was the black Infiniti ever seen anywhere other than the garage on the day of Charles' murder?? (There's enough clarity in the images to see that the vehicle in the garage is absolutely not the Nissan Rogue, right?)
Lori and Alex probably didn't take a fleet of cars to Rexburg. One each and possibly one for Tylee (IMO). We don't know what Melani drove (or still drives).

Chad was Tammy's next of kin so presumably he would be one deciding on whether to do an autopsy or not. But his children apparently support whatever he does, so I doubt that they would argue with him anyway.
I wonder if this was a reason for the rushed funeral arrangements out of state. Everything had to happen quickly, so cooler heads / Tammy’s parents and siblings couldn’t ask questions, and push for more answers, including a detailed autopsy. My opinion.

I came at the same information from the CDC which is more user friendly with descriptions, IMO.

Idaho - Coroner/ME Laws | CDC

I have a family member certified and trained as a Medicolegal Death Investigator. One of the first things they are taught when they go for that training is if you want to get away with murder, do it in a state where coroners are elected. In Idaho the coroner is elected. Requirements are US Citizen, at least 21 years old, resides in the county where they are elected, and will go to training in the future. That is it. No prior medical training required.

I don't see anything wrong with what the coroner did here. There are 3 situations that require investigation.
Stillborn baby, No.
Apparent violence/suicide/homicide. No, not apparent.
Suspicious or unknown circumstances. TD died at home in bed, that is known. Suspicious? In hindsight, sure.

The coroner's duty for a death not attended by or certified by a physician is only to report it to the Sheriff, which was clearly done here. Had TD died in a state with a Medical Examiner's office instead of a coroner system the autopsy would have been required by law.

It goes on to talk about unexplained circumstances that cannot be substantiated by a physician would be required to have an autopsy. So could the physician explain the cause of death? Natural Causes is a very broad term. I would not be satisfied with that at her age, totally different than an 85 year old woman dying in her sleep....MOO

I found it! Thought it would be much more difficult (oh me of little faith!) I wonder if this poster has additional insight?? @lurker042

"... However, that being said, my niece is a deputy for Fremont county. She responded to the Daybell house the day Tammy died and Chad refused to have bishopric notified which is unusual."

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

I think this is off topic for your question about the Sheriff's duty here but...

Describing that as "refusal" may mean something other than "absolutely doesn't want that done." For instance....you can tell a paramedic that your daughter will drive you to the ER because you feel stable enough to go by car. The paramedics will likely chart that you "refused" to go with them. But in fact, you went to the ER, you just didn't go with the paramedics.

I'm not clear on whether Chad told the deputy "No way, I don't want our Bishop involved in this!" or "No thanks, I'll handle that." One of those is unusual, and one seems pretty standard.

I wonder if the officer cleaning up the blood was the same one who interviewed Alex. In the body-cam video of that interview, he seemed very aware of and concerned about Lori and Tylee. My impression was that he was a caring person, concerned about the “victims” in the case. It’s possible that the officer, whether it was this one or not, was trying to prevent a child from seeing her father’s (or step-father’s if he knew the actual relationship) blood on the floor. I agree it could be suspicious or strange but I also think it could have been a protective/ kind impulse not uncommon to a good police officer. —MOO
Police officers are there to investigate, not to clean up blood. First of all, he sees blood around the sink, but takes pictures and no swabs. What good is the picture do if we don't know whose blood it is? Second of all, cops don't have protective equipment to clean up blood, and cleaning up blood in the middle of investigation is likely going to contaminate/compromise the scene. If the cop has impulses to clean up bloody crime scenes, he should find another job ASAP (there are specially certified agencies that do bloody crime scenes clean ups after police releases those scenes, perhaps he should join those). I hope a reporter asks Chandler PD why their cop cleaned up blood under a victim's body?

Tylee was last seen "sometime in Sept" by a neighbor in Rexburg. We don't have an exact date of when she was seen in Sept but this is the neighbor that helped them move in and said also he only met Tylee once. Her birthday is Sept 24th but no relatives have mentioned seeing or talking to Tylee on her birthday.
BBM. Wouldn't the neighbor have met Tylee while helping them move in? Did he see her again after that?

Waves! Im new but been lurking off on for years!

My very own opinion is at some point Lori will blame her brother for the missing kids.

And the lawyers will claim that he was supposed to take them to someone else and didn't...now he's dead, possibly suicide...MOO of course but I expect AC is the fall guy.

That is what I believe will happen. The "perfect" crimes. That is why I believe nothing is really happening with this case, I think that the autopsies on Tammy and Alex have been inconclusive on definite murder. And there really isn't anything that the police can pinpoint to as a crime.

We have seen it happen before. In many other "missing" persons cases, and mysterious deaths. Insurance policy pays out, life goes on. But, Karma will happen. If not in this lifetime, then the next one.

I found it! Thought it would be much more difficult (oh me of little faith!) I wonder if this poster has additional insight?? @lurker042

"... However, that being said, my niece is a deputy for Fremont county. She responded to the Daybell house the day Tammy died and Chad refused to have bishopric notified which is unusual."

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3
For those of us like me who were confused at the term Bisphoric
Definition of BISHOPRIC

bishopric
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

bish·op·ric | \ ˈbi-shə-(ˌ)prik \
Definition of bishopric

1: DIOCESE
2: the office of bishop
3: the administrative body of a Mormon ward consisting of a bishop and two high priests as counselors

That is what I believe will happen. The "perfect" crimes. That is why I believe nothing is really happening with this case, I think that the autopsies on Tammy and Alex have been inconclusive on definite murder. And there really isn't anything that the police can pinpoint to as a crime.

We have seen it happen before. In many other "missing" persons cases, and mysterious deaths. Insurance policy pays out, life goes on. But, Karma will happen. If not in this lifetime, then the next one.
Attempt on Brandon's life can be passed off as natural causes or self-defense, so that's a definite crime.

I wonder if this was a reason for the rushed funeral arrangements out of state. Everything had to happen quickly, so cooler heads / Tammy’s parents and siblings couldn’t ask questions, and push for more answers, including a detailed autopsy. My opinion.
We also heard from a VI (@Maxxer500) that Chad's children cut contact with Tammy's side of the family:

"I'm of the impression that the Daybells cut contact with us at Chad's request, there's talk that he's been telling them we betrayed their family, but I'm not too sure on this."

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

BBM. Wouldn't the neighbor have met Tylee while helping them move in? Did he see her again after that?

That's the conclusion I drew from his interview, although he did not connect those two pieces of info nor explicitly say that he only met her when she moved in. That neighbor interview is why I have been under the impression for quite a while that Tylee could have disappeared weeks before JJ did. MOO.

It goes on to talk about unexplained circumstances that cannot be substantiated by a physician would be required to have an autopsy. So could the physician explain the cause of death? Natural Causes is a very broad term. I would not be satisfied with that at her age, totally different than an 85 year old woman dying in her sleep....MOO
There was no physician involved here. The sheriff or the coroner gets a phone call about the death and go to the scene and see nothing obviously suspicious. Case can be closed at this point. Or one of those two people can open an investigation which would typically mean an autopsy by a physician.

If I was living in that house I would want an autopsy. If she died of a heart attack or stroke, OK, that happens. But what if she had a virus? Or died due to some environmental factor (something in the water, some leaky gas lines,...)? Just for my own safety I would want to know why it happened.

There was no physician involved here. The sheriff or the coroner gets a phone call about the death and go to the scene and see nothing obviously suspicious. Case can be closed at this point. Or one of those two people can open an investigation which would typically mean an autopsy by a physician.

If I was living in that house I would want an autopsy. If she died of a heart attack or stroke, OK, that happens. But what if she had a virus? Or died due to some environmental factor (something in the water, some leaky gas lines,...)? Just for my own safety I would want to know why it happened.
Exactly!! Me too!!

So would almost anyone. I think that’s why Chad pushed to get her buried ASAP, before those who were close enough to demand answers could be convinced to do so by others who could see things more clearly.

I dunno. I think it speaks to the overall tone of the event.

No, there's no need for an autopsy.
No, there's no need for clergy to be notified.

Jmo

If you mean..."Nothing to see here, move along, folks," I absolutely think he's given off that vibe about her death. I'm truly sorry to Tammy's family for being on the receiving end of that kind of treatment. But I guess I've kind of arrived at the idea that he did something to her, so I don't know why I would bother to wish he had treated her death and her family with some respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ