Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, if anything, do we know about people who tell lies when they don’t need to, and vary the lie each time it’s told? It seems odd to me. I can understand not wanting to say your husband was shot by your brother to make things sound better (or yourself look better). But what would motivate someone to say heart attack to one person, waiting for ME to another and suicide to a third? Especially when the truth is bound to come out?

Is it similar to why kleptomaniacs steal things they don’t want or need? A sign they don’t remember the lies they told? Symptoms of a break from reality? Personal amusement? What???

Some people just lie because it's funny and they don't care

That's the conclusion I drew from his interview, although he did not connect those two pieces of info nor explicitly say that he only met her when she moved in. That neighbor interview is why I have been under the impression for quite a while that Tylee could have disappeared weeks before JJ did. MOO.
On the other hand, if she disappeared early on, Lori must have given some kind of explanation to JJ for her absence. Since JJ used to play with the neighbor's kid and told them about visiting his grandparents, wouldn't Lori be worried that he would also mention Tylee?

Last edited:
April 15 can’t come soon enough. Do they declare the kids on their taxes? ‍♀️
I don't really understand where the reasoning for "hide the kids/kill the kids before the end of the world" is coming from. Several posters have mentioned this and I am wondering if this is regular thoughts by preppers or just what posters are believing is Lori's motive. Could you or anyone else explain where this reasoning is coming from?

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m talking about her psychosis or delusions.

On the other hand, if she disappeared early on, Lori must have given some kind of explanation to JJ for her absence. Since JJ used to play with the neighbor's kid and told them about visiting his grandparents, wouldn't Lori be worried that he would also mention Tylee?

At this point, I think she would just have a breezy laugh and an effortless lie to explain anything.

That's the conclusion I drew from his interview, although he did not connect those two pieces of info nor explicitly say that he only met her when she moved in. That neighbor interview is why I have been under the impression for quite a while that Tylee could have disappeared weeks before JJ did. MOO.
I'm tending to think with JJ being trusted to be out of Lori's presence at school until the 23rd that Tylee was still okay until that point.

Just thinking over the lack of autopsy....

I think a lot of people have a somewhat squeamish view of autopsy -- that maybe it's intrusive or disrespectful to a beloved family member. But people tend to overcome that when they get over the initial shock of the sudden loss and move on to the horrible questions that all start with "Why?" and "How?"

Chad may have used that to advantage because he only had to deal with this for a very short time. By then, it was done, and anyone who started to ask those questions weren't in a position to vote about her having an autopsy.

I think this is off topic for your question about the Sheriff's duty here but...

Describing that as "refusal" may mean something other than "absolutely doesn't want that done." For instance....you can tell a paramedic that your daughter will drive you to the ER because you feel stable enough to go by car. The paramedics will likely chart that you "refused" to go with them. But in fact, you went to the ER, you just didn't go with the paramedics.

I'm not clear on whether Chad told the deputy "No way, I don't want our Bishop involved in this!" or "No thanks, I'll handle that." One of those is unusual, and one seems pretty standard.

For those who don't know, the bishop is the local leader of the church congregation, the Mormon ward, equivalent (more or less) to the parish priest or pastor of a congregation. As the explanation below points out, the bishop has two counselors who are basically assistants. (With the amount of work involved in being the spiritual leader of a a group of a few hundred people as a part-time, volunteer position makes having assistants to help out make lots of sense.) Chad's "calling" (volunteer church position) as executive secretary was, if I remember things correctly, not the next most powerful position in the congregation's hiearchy, although it is still near the top, but it is the position that has the next most interaction working with the bishop of anyone except possibly the counselors.

The point of all of this is that while initially I thought it strange that Chad didn't want the deputy to call the bishop, thinking about it in light of the relationship that the person in Chad's church position would have had with the bishop makes it seem less strange. Odds are good that Chad wanted the bishop to hear it from him.

You know I'm not sure where I read it but I for sure did read she had an older son and another daughter!

I just watched the raw interview Colby did with Justin Lum and in it he says he is Lori's only biological son. I'm pretty sure Tyley is her only bio daughter, but some have said that Melanie and Lori had a bit of a mother/daughter like relationship.

Still crazy! Still irrational.

As many have said here she has only made a case against herself and her parenting.

There is no excuse to lie to police at this stage. Either they are alive and can be proven to be or not.

Nothing about it is rational behavior of a caring mother.

Her eldest is crying out to her even.

It doesn't bode well for a child without health problems let alone ASD 7yr old!

ETA

The State or Fed can file child abandonment against her soon too.
IMHO, I think they need to hurry up. Wouldn’t Lori and Chad be likely candidates to commit suicide before apprehension? Particularly since death seems to be such a familiar thing to them that they say they are expecting shortly? ( July? End of the world?
Go off a cliff with everybody?)

I'm tending to think with JJ being trusted to be out of Lori's presence at school until the 23rd that Tylee was still okay until that point.

IDK... JJ may be used to Tylee going away frequently to visit other relatives. Tylee lived with her uncle at some point (how/why she got the bat because she was there alone). When Lori disappeared in Jan/Feb 2019 and JJ was with Charles, Kay believed Tylee was staying with other relatives (only later did we find out she went to HI with Lori for part of that time). Tylee also would have gone to stay with her dad frequently before Joe Ryan died in 2018, because Joe had joint custody. If Lori didn't tell JJ that CV died, then I doubt she told JJ that Tylee's dad died either. Lori could have easily told JJ that Tylee was away visiting her dad or was visiting her grandma (Lori's mom). Also of note is that JJ's first words were "Bye bye Ty". :(

MOO.

ETA: Here is the reference for JJ's first words for anyone who missed that info: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Last edited:
But that can also be blamed on Alex, or if not, it is obvious that the police is trying to find a link to Lori and Chad, but there may not be.
Alex on his own doesn't have a motive for killing Brandon. I don't see how he would profit from his death. Besides, he might have an alibi, if he really was at the Rexburg storage facility on October 2.

What's crazy is, that Tammy had absolutely no clue as to what was up with the Real Chad Daybell. Didn't know about his new gf offing her husband, ditching her special needs child's dog... then ditching her own kids. In preparation for Chad to ditch her.
She appeared to be so secure in her life, deep faith in her church and her family, in her husband. She felt safe.

Alex on his own doesn't have a motive for killing Brandon. I don't see how he would profit from his death. Besides, he might have an alibi, if he really was at the Rexburg storage facility on October 2.

One person easily comes to mind when discussing motive.

Also, I wonder if there might be someone else that could fleetingly resemble AC... like another family member, maybe?? I guess we can't discuss that possibility.

If they really are cultists, which I doubt, wouldn't they have to have some trigger too?

And was the black Infiniti ever seen anywhere other than the garage on the day of Charles' murder?? (There's enough clarity in the images to see that the vehicle in the garage is absolutely not the Nissan Rogue, right?)
I looked at the bodycam footage and I couldn't say what was in that garage in Chandler. Curious, I went back through the old posts regarding the cars and I'm giving up on keeping track. The VI we are all grateful for being here and sharing apparently is a car guy and did a thorough review of the vehicles involved some time ago, including his suspicion the Chandler garage had an Infiniti QX80 in it. It is hard to argue with his picture comparison. The bodycam footage shows an officer saying that car has Texas plates FWIW.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members