Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't know, the bishop is the local leader of the church congregation, the Mormon ward, equivalent (more or less) to the parish priest or pastor of a congregation. As the explanation below points out, the bishop has two counselors who are basically assistants. (With the amount of work involved in being the spiritual leader of a a group of a few hundred people as a part-time, volunteer position makes having assistants to help out make lots of sense.) Chad's "calling" (volunteer church position) as executive secretary was, if I remember things correctly, not the next most powerful position in the congregation's hiearchy, although it is still near the top, but it is the position that has the next most interaction working with the bishop of anyone except possibly the counselors.

The point of all of this is that while initially I thought it strange that Chad didn't want the deputy to call the bishop, thinking about it in light of the relationship that the person in Chad's church position would have had with the bishop makes it seem less strange. Odds are good that Chad wanted the bishop to hear it from him.

I wonder if Chad actually told the bishop himself or if he only portrayed to the deputies that he would tell the bishop about Tammy's death? Some have commented that it was strange how Tammy's funeral took place in Utah and then they did a memorial back in Idaho after that. Some posters thought that there should have been a full funeral service for Tammy in Idaho and then she could be sent to Utah for a second funeral and burial there. But what if Chad didn't tell his bishop right away? What if Chad instead made arrangements for Tammy's body to go right to Utah before any of the higher-ups of his ward found out Tammy died? Would that have lead to the rushed Idaho memorial that some insiders have said felt like an afterthought or incomplete and disrespectful of all of Tammy's friends in Idaho?

MOO.

Nothing about it is rational behavior of a caring mother.

Her eldest is crying out to her even.

It doesn't bode well for a child without health problems let alone ASD 7yr old!

ETA

The State or Fed can file child abandonment against her soon too.[/QUOTE]

BBM-I agree. Lori’s treatment of CR makes it difficult if not impossible to cast her in a positive parenting light. It’s one thing to put the entire country through this ordeal, but to not even clue in her own son as to whether or not his siblings are ok? Not to mention all of her other behaviors (too long to list). It’s beyond all reason.

Exactly.

Or tossing that head of hair (ok I'm jealous of her hair) and grinning at LE when Charles was laying across the street, dead.

Inappropriate reactions.

Jmo.

You have her number. Which I appreciate, because that's how you'll get to the bottom of this.:)

She appears toss the words “love you” around like a sociopath mimicking normal behavior.

And you too.

If they really are cultists, which I doubt, wouldn't they have to have some trigger too?
If they were cultists, eliminating the spouses who were outside of the cult (and collecting life insurance in the process) might have been the goal. Alex's and Melani's quick marriages do show some sign of cultish behavior, especially knowing that Melani (according to Brandon) bought into Lori's crazy ideas.

Police officers are there to investigate, not to clean up blood. First of all, he sees blood around the sink, but takes pictures and no swabs. What good is the picture do if we don't know whose blood it is? Second of all, cops don't have protective equipment to clean up blood, and cleaning up blood in the middle of investigation is likely going to contaminate/compromise the scene. If the cop has impulses to clean up bloody crime scenes, he should find another job ASAP (there are specially certified agencies that do bloody crime scenes clean ups after police releases those scenes, perhaps he should join those). I hope a reporter asks Chandler PD why their cop cleaned up blood under a victim's body?
Agreed. I was just speaking as to what may have motivated him to do something out of the ordinary.

IMHO, I think they need to hurry up. Wouldn’t Lori and Chad be likely candidates to commit suicide before apprehension? Particularly since death seems to be such a familiar thing to them that they say they are expecting shortly? ( July? End of the world?
Go off a cliff with everybody?)

I question this too. And the longer they are in the company of each other the longer they have to practice their story.
If they interviewed them separately they would probably both quickly ask for a lawyer and it would halt. But from Loris reaction to being caught and hounded in Hawaii I think the right person could easily provoke her into some spilling. Now whether any of it would be factual would be another thing entirely.

I just watched the raw interview Colby did with Justin Lum and in it he says he is Lori's only biological son. I'm pretty sure Tyley is her only bio daughter, but some have said that Melanie and Lori had a bit of a mother/daughter like relationship.

If I recall, Melanie’s mother who is LV’s sister, also died. Alex was there and used her credit card after death. This is one death around LV that no one has talked about. And it bothers me. I would like to know a lot more about that.

IDK... JJ may be used to Tylee going away frequently to visit other relatives. Tylee lived with her uncle at some point (how/why she got the bat because she was there alone). When Lori disappeared in Jan/Feb 2019 and JJ was with Charles, Kay believed Tylee was staying with other relatives (only later did we find out she went to HI with Lori for part of that time). Tylee also would have gone to stay with her dad frequently before Joe Ryan died in 2018, because Joe had joint custody. If Lori didn't tell JJ that CV died, then I doubt she told JJ that Tylee's dad died either. Lori could have easily told JJ that Tylee was away visiting her dad or was visiting her grandma (Lori's mom). Also of note is that JJ's first words were "Bye bye Ty". :(

MOO.

ETA: Here is the reference for JJ's first words for anyone who missed that info: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11
Yes, it's not so much that JJ wouldn't accept being apart from Tylee but that he could have told someone she's gone and what the explanation for it was, especially if they were focusing more attention on him to help him settle in. Just like he told the neighbor he was going to grandparents, and he told LIFE that Charles was traveling, he seemed to like to talk about his family. As far as we know he didn't tell anyone Tylee was gone. I think his relationship with Tylee was particularly close and Charles said in the divorce petition that Lori's actions in early 2019 (her disappearance) caused emotional harm to JJ. I think he probably would have talked about it. moo

If they were cultists, eliminating the spouses who were outside of the cult (and collecting life insurance in the process) might have been the goal. Alex's and Melani's quick marriages do show some sign of cultish behavior, especially knowing that Melani (according to Brandon) bought into Lori's crazy ideas.

I’d like to know who the beneficiary on Alex’s policy was. Actually, I’d like to know if Melanie‘s mother had one too.

Last edited:
I’d like to know who the beneficiary on Alex’s policy was.
We don't know if he had one. He was single before getting married to (presumably) another cult member. Considering his role as Lori's foot soldier, IMO he died either because he knew too much or because he thought he was getting caught.

We don't know if he had one. He was single before getting married to (presumably) another cult member. Considering his role as Lori's foot soldier, IMO he died either because he knew too much or because he thought he was getting caught.

Correct. But that doesn’t mean Lori didn’t take a policy out on him ... just in case.

I wonder if Chad actually told the bishop himself or if he only portrayed to the deputies that he would tell the bishop about Tammy's death? Some have commented that it was strange how Tammy's funeral took place in Utah and then they did a memorial back in Idaho after that. Some posters thought that there should have been a full funeral service for Tammy in Idaho and then she could be sent to Utah for a second funeral and burial there. But what if Chad didn't tell his bishop right away? What if Chad instead made arrangements for Tammy's body to go right to Utah before any of the higher-ups of his ward found out Tammy died? Would that have lead to the rushed Idaho memorial that some insiders have said felt like an afterthought or incomplete and disrespectful of all of Tammy's friends in Idaho?

MOO.

No telling on this. FWIW, IMO, I don't have any problem understanding and even agreeing to some degree with Chad deciding to have the funeral in Utah. First, while the family has lived in Rexburg for a few years (4 years and 4 months - thanks to your timeline I didn't have to guess), but they'd lived in Utah, mostly Utah County, all of their adult lives and all or (in Tammy's case) a significant amount of their childhood as well. That is still what they considered to be "home" or their hometown. Their family (siblings and extended) still mostly live there and lots of friends, possibly some that have been friends most of their life. Odds are good they'd even bought a burial plot in the cemetery years ago, so Tammy was going to be buried there.

In my family I've seen the funeral service happen in the place the person currently lives, then a burial with a small service (maybe more than typical for the cemetery, but not much) at a burial in another state. But in those instances the person has lived in the other state for years. Here, I can see Chad thinking in terms of doing it all in Utah, then probably getting a bit of backlash or questioning from Idaho friends realizing that he needed to add a service of some kind in Idaho. Someone talked in one of the posts here about the number of people at the memorial in Idaho. (I remember this being around 100, plus or minus 50, and the poster felt that was lower than he might have expected for a funeral in this area.) I'm going to bet that we have at least one or two people posting here who were at the funeral in Springville (or whereever in Utah County it was) and could take a guess at the number of attendees at that. I'm betting the numbers are higher.

4th Feb 2019 - petition for order of protection

Quote:
5. The following persons should also be on this Order. As stated in number 4, the Defendant is a danger to them: Joshua Vallow

9. Other: Bailey is a black goldendoodle and he's JJ's service dog.

14th Feb 2019 - divorce petition

Quote:
Mother also told Father that she did not want anything to do with him or the children (the parties have emancipated children along with JJ) and that Father could have them because she had a more important mission to carry out.

Mother has also never contacted Father about JJ's well-being

Mother proceeded to warn Father that she would kill him upon his return home

I can't phrase this better than Maya Angelou did; When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

11th Jul 2019
- Charles Vallow was killed.

Aug 2019 - Bailey was taken from JJ.

I believe Lori engineered the reconciliation in Houston and Charles' return to Arizona, so that she could kill him.

I believe she has killed the children, between 24th and 30th Sep. My guess is it was the 24th or night of 23rd. She wouldn't want JJ home from school, and she could take them away on the pretence of a birthday trip for Tylee. No sightings after 23rd. No birthday skype with Colby or her friends. And then they moved on to planning for BB.

1st Oct she hired the lock-up.

links
petition for order of protection -Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
petition for divorce -ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members