Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't see a lack of urgency. What I see is a necessary abundance of caution.

The timeline is exploding daily with new information. It's being carefully built by all involved.

LE has been tracking Lori and Chad for a long time. They knew where they were long before John Q. Public knew.

They are carefully getting search warrants issued. Multiple states. This is a huge investigation. We see the surface. What they allow us to see.

Plans are being put in place now for the guardianship of JJ.

LE has to be careful. They need the children or their bodies. That's the priority. After that, solid charges for whatever crimes and arrests of whoever is involved.

We may all collectively faint when all is said and done.

Jmo

Great post. ITA. Speaking of the timeline exploding, I plan to try to post Update#6 today or later tonight if no BIG news breaks (such as arrests or they find the kids). I keep waiting for a break in the news cycle thinking I can post when we don't have very many new things coming out but there hasn't really been a break. I probably won't be able to watch Dateline right away as it's Valentine's Day and I have a romantic date with my hubby planned for that night. :D I'm going to try to get a new one up before the Special airs so at least you guys will have most of the timeline info in one place to reference.

Yes - this relates to the point I am making - and is critical to why you can't usually hide behind criminal presumption of innocence in a civil case.

Civil proceedings consist of both pleadings and evidence.

So a plaintiff or applicant files a statement of claim or application, seeking relief or orders from the Court. This will present a legal argument as to why the Court should give the orders the plaintiff seeks. it will also contain a summary of evidence that the plaintiff will produce in a contested hearing.

The respondent/defendant files a statement in opposition, including legal arguments as to why the Court should find in the defendants favour, and what evidence the defendant can produce.

If you turn up to Court with simply nothing, or don't even turn up, then obviously you risk an adverse decision.

So in this case, LV is NOT EVEN MAKING the arguments being made for her here.

The Court won't just imagine a state of affairs the defendant herself does not claim or evidence.

Wouldn't Mr. Bartholick (if he's still their attorney) have been responsible for making sure his clients understand this? And the obvious follow up question -- is there some point at which he might have formally stepped away from representing them?

Sorry if posted already - a new article about how LV was mad that her husband changed his life insurance policy to make his sister the beneficiary, and his sister is actually JJ's biological grandmother. So, is JJ actually Charles' nephew? That would make sense to me because from the start I thought he and his sister and father all shared resemblance although being adopted.

Right?! And speaking of clothing choices, this baggy frumpy outfit she's wearing in the Longs Drug photo isn't her usual style. I must admit to wondering if she's pregnant! Baggy clothes and Sour Patch Kids???? Why not? I could see these two trying for a pregnancy, and then announcing their spawn is the second coming...:eek:

View attachment 231816

She's not pregnant. She's cold. KW said that she was surprised Lori moved to Idaho because Lori hates the cold. Kauai had some rain and cooler days the past week: Past Weather in Kauai Island, Hawaii, USA — Yesterday or Further Back

MOO.

Great post. ITA. Speaking of the timeline exploding, I plan to try to post Update#6 today or later tonight if no BIG news breaks (such as arrests or they find the kids). I keep waiting for a break in the news cycle thinking I can post when we don't have very many new things coming out but there hasn't really been a break. I probably won't be able to watch Dateline right away as it's Valentine's Day and I have a romantic date with my hubby planned for that night. :D I'm going to try to get a new one up before the Special airs so at least you guys will have most of the timeline info in one place to reference.
You rock!! Thank you SO much for all your hard work!! I hope you have a fabulous Valentine's Day date!!

Sorry if posted already - a new article about how LV was mad that her husband changed his life insurance policy to make his sister the beneficiary, and his sister is actually JJ's biological grandmother. So, is JJ actually Charles' nephew? That would make sense to me because from the start I thought he and his sister and father all shared resemblance although being adopted.
JJ is Charles' great-nephew (his nephew's son).

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
LORI & CHAD SIGHTING: Witness at Costco in Lihue, HI says w/ no doubt, they saw Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell shopping on Wed. Source tells me they seemed relaxed as Lori’s kids are nowhere to be found. I’m told many on small island of Kauai aren’t happy w/ situation. #fox10phoenix

9:14 AM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Could Alex have been promised some of Charles' life insurance money in exchange for helping Lori get rid of Charles? I wonder how he reacted when he learned that she wasn't cashing in. Why did he still follow Lori to Idaho? What did he get in exchange for potential criminal involvement in children's disappearance? Did they still hope to get ahold of Charles' money? How?

We know of someone who cannot be named who works in that field associated closely with Lori not Chad.

Sounds like anything with contaminated supplements probably isn't likely. It was just something I wondered about. *checks item off list*

Could Alex have been promised some of Charles' life insurance money in exchange for helping Lori get rid of Charles? I wonder how he reacted when he learned that she wasn't cashing in. Why did he still follow Lori to Idaho? What did he get in exchange for potential criminal involvement in children's disappearance? Did they still hope to get ahold of Charles' money? How?

Because I believe that Alex' role in the assault on Joe wasn't without a quid pro quo, I also believe that Alex' role in her Charles' death wasn't without a quid pro quo.

LORI & CHAD SIGHTING: Witness at Costco in Lihue, HI says w/ no doubt, they saw Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell shopping on Wed. Source tells me they seemed relaxed as Lori’s kids are nowhere to be found. I’m told many on small island of Kauai aren’t happy w/ situation. #fox10phoenix

9:14 AM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I wonder if she'd slap his hand if he tried to slip some Oreos in the cart? "Not on the diet plan, Chad." MOO

I have a very similar app on my phone for daycare, you absolutely could not homeschool your child based off of info from the application. My APP is customized for the daycare we use, but I'll give you a rundown of the alerts I get.

1. Check In to Classroom (I usually get this 2 minutes after I drop her off, unless she checks herself in on the iPad)
2. Pictures, so this is kind of interesting but standard. I only get pictures of my daughter, she gets "tagged" and if she is tagged in a picture it gets sent to me as an alert, it is all saved so if I wanted I could go back to any day and see the pictures from that day. However if they have a speaker, party, dress up day, activity that everyone participates in I get an alert and I can see that as can every other parent.
3. Updates on Classroom events (Valentines Day, PJ Day, Pizza Party, Monthly Activities (aka money racket pay $25 to make brownies and a snowflake ornament)
4. Someone brought in a snack
5. Meal reports- this comes at about 6:00pm every night it lists what was for breakfast/snack/lunch/snack and how much my kid ate.
6. Random Pictures- This probably depends on your child and the relationship you have within your daycare, my daughter has been in the same daycare since she was born, so frequently she will go visit other teachers and they will take pictures and send them to me.

Note, I have been at the same daycare for a very long time, so my relationship with the directors/teachers/parents is very strong, I probably get a lot more content than most people because they know I use it, I post it on Social Media (I'm friends with a lot of the teachers) so I probably get 2-3 times more pictures and notes than most parents that just drop off, which I assume is Lori.

The app also has email, calendar, all pictures, every day classroom reports, you can add pictures of your child and write little notes (for example, if my kid falls asleep on the ride home I always send them a picture and say thanks for the easy night)

If you have any questions about the app I'll do my very best to answer them.
TYVM. So what do you think Lori is still doing checking into that app every few weeks or days? That's weird isn't it?

Perhaps those of you here that know Chad well could answer this question for me- only if you feel you can answer safely without sharing too much of yourself. During Chad and Tammy's marriage, what was his relationship like with her parents, brothers, and sisters? Living for so many years in the same town as his inlaws, did they socialize, do Sunday dinners, family parties or attend church in the same ward? I ask because I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that he stated that he never wanted to see her family again or see them in Springville (hope I'm getting those comments right). I am so curious as to why all of Chad's children cut themselves off from Tammy's family. I would think that they loved her family very much before their Mother's death.
Have there been other family members on Chad's side of the family that has distanced themselves from him as his brother, Matt, I believe, did publically?

There was a blip from the attorney. Right after the warrants were served in Hawaii. It was a little startling, and not a glowing endorsement of his clients. I will go through the media thread and try to find it.
You're right, there was a blip. But if it's the same as what I found then it's also a non-blip as all's he said was essentially "no comment." I don't detect any attitudes/feelings expressed towards his client however, for or against, as you suggested. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

The attorney for Chad and Lori Daybell just emailed Fox 10 back in regards to the search warrant served. “We don’t have any comment on the search warrant issue.
#fox10phoenix

11:36 AM · Jan 27, 2020

Don’t mean to offend. But I don’t believe he is a “devout” anything except a devout phony. He bends all rules to suit his needs.

I totally understand your POV. But like all criminal cases, motivation is key. For Lori, it seems to be money and some sort of deviant fan girl cred at being Chad’s wife. As phony as Chad appears to be, I believe he lived a somewhat nerdy small town sheltered life. It is my understanding that Springville is an idyllic version of small town America. They have a beautiful little museum, a strong local community. I think Chad never met anyone like Lori before. Pretty, fawning, determined- she validated him in a way that he probably never had been before. When given the opportunity to be tempted to stray from his wife and their quiet life - he took it, which is not unlike a lot of men or women looking for more excitement in life. But Chad was raised with a strict moral code and by his continuing to enter a house of worship confuses me. I cannot understand his rationalization. If harm has come to the children, he has abandoned every single principle he was ever taught and offended the God he is waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025