Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that really gave me a chill. Read the Inside Edition piece when you get a chance as it has more. Why was Melani trying to get her kids the day after leaving all of the kids' belongings on the curb? I can't think of any good reason. And no JJ and Tylee at the house in Rexburg. :(

Honestly, I think it is an entirely different story to explore. Was it MB or BB that filed for divorce? What mother is willing to give up custody of four, young biological children? This part is questionable, from many angles. MOO

13 Feb 2020

After the drive-by shooting attempt, Brandon Boudreaux wrote on Facebook that he went into hiding with his kids.

But Robertson said Melani continued to look for her children in early November before she left for Rexburg. He said he followed Melani and Cox using a GPS tracker on their vehicle as they went to friends' houses looking for the kids on the day before they left for Idaho. Robertson said Melani also posted on Facebook she was offering a $10,000 reward for information about them.

"It was clear to us that she was aggressively trying to find the kids, even though she left all the kids' stuff on the curb," Robertson said. "And she was traveling with Alex Cox, so that increased the anxiety for Brandon and his kids."

Melani and Cox arrived in Rexburg November 4, Robertson said.

Like Lori, Melani and Cox quickly married other people once they arrived there, he said.

Private Investigator Shares New Details On Missing Idaho Kids' Cousin, Family

BBM. This part is really disturbing to me and I think I understand more now why BB had his kids in hiding. MOO.

Well, I thought that was very clear. Yet Melani still intended to get her kids back, given the fact that she showed up at Utah more than once, and got arrested for trespassing the second time. Why did she dump her kids stuff when she wanted them back? And what was she going to do with the kids if she got them back?

Well, we clearly both have our suspicions, but I don't want the kids to read this some day - or tomorrow, depending upon how old they are. :(

All I can say is, if LE hasn't been questioning Melani, they'd better start soon.

She had stopped visiting her kids and was acting like she didn't want them (IMHO) by putting their mattresses, clothing, and toys on the curb with a "FREE" sign:

13 Feb 2020

Robertson said he and Brandon Boudreaux met on Oct. 13.

"He was so anxious that we actually met in my office on a Sunday morning and he told me this wild tale of killing and missing people and religious cults and that he had been the victim of a drive-by shooting," Robertson said.

"Basically, the bottom line for him at that point was he was hoping I could find Alex Cox and the Jeep that Alex was driving, and he hoped that I could find his wife, whom he had lost contact with for about two weeks," Robertson explained. "They were going through a divorce and they were supposed to exchange their four kids and she didn't show up for the last meeting. And then he was the target of the drive-by shooting and he thought that he recognized his assailant as being Alex Cox."

Robertson said Boudreaux told him Cox was driving a green Jeep Cherokee registered to Lori's late husband, Charles Vallow.

Well, we know PI Robertson's gonna be glued to Dateline. ;)

Yeah, that really gave me a chill. Read the Inside Edition piece when you get a chance as it has more. Why was Melani trying to get her kids the day after leaving all of her kids' belongings on the curb? I can't think of any good reason. And no JJ and Tylee at the house in Rexburg. :(

It simply could have been to say goodbye. We don't know. She is fighting for custody now so who knows what her intent was then but I don't think it proves she intended to harm them.

Reactions: wwb
So was she trying to take them to get rid of them? Or stash them somewhere where mattesses are unnecessary?

She trespassed 4 weeks before, by the time she threw stuff away she may have accepted she wasn't going to get custody. We have no idea what she intended for her kids but they are safe so let's keep this about Tylee & Jj, please.

It simply could have been to say goodbye. We don't know. She is fighting for custody now so who knows what her intent was then but I don't think it proves she intended to harm them.
Do you not realize she was arrested for trespassing when she showed up at Brandon's parents house claiming she had a court order to take the kids?

She trespassed 4 weeks before, by the time she threw stuff away she may have accepted she wasn't going to get custody. We have no idea what she intended for her kids but they are safe so let's keep this about Tylee & Jj, please.
Check your dates. She trespassed November 14th. She left the kids stuff on the curb on Oct 30th, November 1st per the PI.

BB filed for divorce.
Is that correct? According to what I've read/heard it was MBP that demanded the divorce and it was a devastating shock to BB as up until then he thought he had the perfect and idyllic marriage. For example here's one such article:

How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

"Boudreaux's ex-wife, Melani Boudreaux, is Lori's niece. She began spending time with Lori and the religious group and suddenly demanded a divorce over the summer, Brandon Boudreaux said.

"I thought I had a happy marriage, so it was pretty overwhelming," Brandon said.

Before the divorce was final, someone driving Charles Vallow's vehicle attempted to kill him, Brandon said."

BBM:

But Robertson said Melani continued to look for her children in early November before she left for Rexburg. He said he followed Melani and Cox using a GPS tracker on their vehicle as they went to friends' houses looking for the kids on the day before they left for Idaho. Robertson said Melani also posted on Facebook she was offering a $10,000 reward for information about them.

Is that correct? According to what I've read/heard it was MBP that demanded the divorce and it was a devastating shock to BB as up until then he thought he had the perfect and idyllic marriage. For example here's one such article:

How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

"Boudreaux's ex-wife, Melani Boudreaux, is Lori's niece. She began spending time with Lori and the religious group and suddenly demanded a divorce over the summer, Brandon Boudreaux said.

"I thought I had a happy marriage, so it was pretty overwhelming," Brandon said.

Before the divorce was final, someone driving Charles Vallow's vehicle attempted to kill him, Brandon said."
Seems rather straightforward. She demanded a divorce so BB filed for it.

Well,if she is planning to stash them somewhere, it might be close to or the exact same place as where Lori stashed her kids. You know the woman she went to go stay with.Tylee and Jj's mother.

Not to mention, the Boudreaux kids are OK and (presumably) thriving, largely because Brandon went full on papa bear with a story in his pocket so bizarre that the guy whom he was paying (PI) had never heard its like before, no less.

Not to mention, the Boudreaux kids are OK and (presumably) thriving, largely because Brandon went full on papa bear with a story in his pocket so bizarre that the guy whom he was paying (PI) had never heard its like before, no less.
Yea, thankfully whoever shot at Brandon missed. Or we could have been trying to figure out where six missing kids are.

Seems rather straightforward. She demanded a divorce so BB filed for it.
I suppose it's possible. Do you have a source verifying this? I see sources saying BB filed for custody of the children, but nothing specifically about the divorce. Seems that little bit of information might be useful for the timeline (of which it's notably missing).

Febuary 13,2020

"They were bringing stuff out of the house and loading it into the U-Haul," Robertson said. "But I saw Alex Cox bringing out some twin mattresses and bags of what looked like they might have been kids' blankets and toys. He didn't put those in the U-Haul, instead he put those on the curb and just left them in a pile on the curb while they loaded the U-Haul."

"It was all kids' stuff, it was clothing, it was blankets, it was toys, mattresses, bedding materials. It was all in a pile out there on the curb with a little cardboard sign on it that said, 'Free,'" Robertson added

@Gardener1850 Is this new info?

Edit Added second paragraph

This **seems** to be Melani's kids stuff that was put to the curb when she abandoned her own family/children... not LV placing Tylee and JJ's items on the curb. Still disturbing to just discard your children and their belongings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member