Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like everyone, including myself, will have a browser history of googling "rare poisons" :oops:

I found this interesting in my search... Parts BBM that bring to mind Tammy's so-called "paintball" incident... Could it have been a pellet gun instead?

Ricin
This extremely toxic plant poison was famously used to kill the Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov, exiled in London. On 7 September 1978, he was waiting for a bus near Waterloo Bridge, when he felt an impact on the back of his right thigh. Looking round he saw a man bending down to pick up an umbrella. Markov was soon taken to hospital with a high fever – and died three days later.

An autopsy revealed a tiny sphere made of a platinum-iridium alloy in Markov’s thigh. The sphere had been drilled to take a small amount of ricin and may have been fired from an air gun hidden in the umbrella.

Things that make you go hmmmm... These Are The Top 5 Deadliest Poisons on The Planet

"When someone is buried, they are embalmed," Owens said. "The entire system is flushed and so anything you're going to have as far as toxicology tests is gone. One thing we would do internally is look for pieces of tissue such as liver, that kind of thing and then send those off for testing. The problem you're going to have is that unless you know what you're testing for, and we're not looking for just a standard toxicology panel, it's very difficult to identify.""

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

Sounds like everyone, including myself, will have a browser history of googling "rare poisons" :oops:

I found this interesting in my search... Parts BBM that bring to mind Tammy's so-called "paintball" incident... Could it have been a pellet gun instead?

Ricin
This extremely toxic plant poison was famously used to kill the Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov, exiled in London. On 7 September 1978, he was waiting for a bus near Waterloo Bridge, when he felt an impact on the back of his right thigh. Looking round he saw a man bending down to pick up an umbrella. Markov was soon taken to hospital with a high fever – and died three days later.

An autopsy revealed a tiny sphere made of a platinum-iridium alloy in Markov’s thigh. The sphere had been drilled to take a small amount of ricin and may have been fired from an air gun hidden in the umbrella.

Things that make you go hmmmm... These Are The Top 5 Deadliest Poisons on The Planet

That is terrifying! And an interesting thought about the paintball gun... :eek:

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

[...]

The Fremont County coroner is not speaking publicly about the case.

Under Idaho law, if the death appears natural the coroner isn't required to do an autopsy, but Ada County Coroner Dotti Owens says that is unusual, unless the decedent has been under the care of a physician.

"When we arrive on scene, if we don't see anything that we would that we would dub to be suspicious circumstance and we feel like this person has got an extensive medical history, what we would do is call and speak to the primary care physician," Owens said. "We would verify that medical history, review those medical records and then at that point release that individual so that primary care physician can sign that death certificate out."

[...]

It has been weeks since Tammy Daybell's autopsy was performed and there are still no results, according to Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries.

Humphries says it could take up to one year.

Owens says that could be because they don't know what they are looking for.

"If we don't know what we are looking for the possibilities could be endless," Owens said. "People can be poisoned with rat poison, or fluid for your vehicle, it could be an anti-freeze, it could be anything. There are all kinds of things we have seen come forward in toxicology. We would need somewhere to start, we need to find out what we are looking for to start searching."

KTVB's request to obtain the 911 call audio from when Tammy Daybell was found dead was denied by the Fremont County prosecutor's office.

Currently, Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are not facing any criminal charges.

BBM.

:eek:
I don't believe for one minute that this has not become a top priority. There is no way IMO that they are not testing for everything they can think of and I don't see it taking a year. This roller coaster of ridiculousness has to come to and end. Look at all that has happened around these 2 people.

Yes, I was reading up on poisons in autopsies and found that rare poisons out of the I think the 8 regularly tested poisons take a lot longer to define for death. Just guessing actually. No facts. My suspicion is if 2 or more deaths are connected though.
Since Chad found her "peacefully dying in her sleep" (unlike how they found Alex) I would think it would be more likely a seditive or paralyzing drug was used, something to keep her from fighting back. After the affect takes place maybe place a pillow over her face like somebody suggested upthread. Is there a poison that just lets you slip away peacefully?Alex on the other hand being found the way he was would more likely have been poisoned. Jmo thinking to much

I don't believe for one minute that this has not become a top priority. There is no way IMO that they are not testing for everything they can think of and I don't see it taking a year. This roller coaster of ridiculousness has to come to and end. Look at all that has happened around these 2 people.
The problem is, they didn't collect her blood right away. Body was embalmed. They might be looking and testing and not finding anything because of not collecting blood right after she died.

You have to build the case on something. If the body is embalmed and buried for two months, you basically screwed up before you even started building the case.

It's important enough to test up to a year longer or a case being built. Hope it's not a case being built for that long though.

It's important enough to test up to a year longer or a case being built. Hope it's not a case being built for that long though.
They have to find something in order to build the case. If they can't find something, there goes the case.

Who knows. Maybe it has good underground facilities or a private airstrip. Maybe they liked the view. But mostly I imagine it's because there is a big difference between $30K a month in gross revenue and what's left over after expenses, taxes, capital expenditures, etc. etc. etc. If he had even $3K a month profit, he would have been doing very well. And I agree, I doubt he was doing very well.

Were Chad and Tammy the only two employees of the publishing business? I am not including any authors they published, only people who would be considered staff.

Because with Tammy’s passing, is Chad keeping the business going? Is someone else? What does Chad have for monthly income if his finance person (Tammy) is dead?

Have they ever heard about training people before they start working? Was that police report ever located (or produced)? I mean, sheriff claims deputy went to the scene, so where is the report?
I’m not saying this is the case here, but I know when living in Rexburg I often heard things like “so and so is a good person” or often “so and so comes from a good family” because often people are related through blood, marriage, or their families go back generations. Maybe LE and/or the coroner were more trusting because either they had some sort of connection to family, knew of them, or are just trusting of people and situations. MOO that it is a common occurrence there based on experience.

Were Chad and Tammy the only two employees of the publishing business? I am not including any authors they published, only people who would be considered staff.

Because with Tammy’s passing, is Chad keeping the business going? Is someone else? What does Chad have for monthly income if his finance person (Tammy) is dead?

Those are good questions and I wish we knew the answers.

I’m not saying this is the case here, but I know when living in Rexburg I often heard things like “so and so is a good person” or often “so and so comes from a good family” because often people are related through blood, marriage, or their families go back generations. Maybe LE and/or the coroner were more trusting because either they had some sort of connection to family, knew of them, or are just trusting of people and situations. MOO that it is a common occurrence there based on experience.
Well, the coroner (in Idaho) is an elected position and they are not required to have any pathology training or advanced degrees. Apparently Fremont County coroner just has a high school education. And yet per the sheriff the coroner makes the final decision on whether to have autopsy done or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper