Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm... I find this a bit strange, for the second time... Most people with money don't refer to their wealth "by the month", they say 100K or 150K or whatever. I thought this when "by the month" was stated by CD. I remember once, when I tried being part of an MLM business for some extra side money (that I swore was not a MLM...ha ha ha)., that's how recruiters and motivators talked...But not really the way people who do have some wealth tal Unless its a real Western thing... IMHO...
It's a divorce thing.

ETA: See divorce documents here:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
The monthly figure comes there.

Last edited:
hmmmm... I find this a bit strange, for the second time... Most people with money don't refer to their wealth "by the month", they say 100K or 150K or whatever. I thought this when "by the month" was stated by CD. I remember once, when I tried being part of an MLM business for some extra side money (that I swore was not a MLM...ha ha ha)., that's how recruiters and motivators talked...But not really the way people who do have some wealth tal Unless its a real Western thing... IMHO...

But it is normal to ask for a monthly salary for debt or other commitment of money since that often means a monthly payment.

Edit: I see lots of people already jumped on this. At least my answer is consistent with them. :)

But it is normal to ask for a monthly salary for debt or other commitment of money since that often means a monthly payment.
Probably because of the tithing thing perhaps?

ETA maybe we need a glossary on this case.

Yes they reported it.

The talk about passports was several threads back. Passports can't be confiscated unless you have been indicted. (Sorry don't know much about passport laws, that's why I said consensus cuz other members did)
Speculation but if FBI don't want you to leave the country then you are not leaving the country IMO.

I still feel there might have been a reason to keep those items specifically to be picked up by someone to take to children later. We know from LW and KW just how important that little scooter was, and all the pictures on the blankets--one of a kind, and probably very special to the kids. I do not think this was a dumpster situation at all. By Dec, there was lots of scuttlebut in the air, so they were prob afraid to continue with whatever plan was in the winds. And obviously in January everything exploded, so no way could a simple earlier plan work. Obviously none of my tumbling tumbleweed discussion addresses the removal of the heavy stuff and the in-and-out tire.... but still there could have been some simple reasons for the use of the storage unit.
I cannot believe they would be stupid enough to haul boxes containing bodies in and out of a storage container in full view of cameras. So I am looking at the reasoning for having the storage for the 3 months of Oct, Nov, and Jan as being normal. If cadaver dogs got a hit or anything suspicious had been found I think they would be arrested by now TBH IMO.

Because it has nothing to do with tithing or the Mormon church. If you go anywhere in the US and apply to rent an apartment they're going to ask for your income. I just went out and Googled "rental application" and those that I was finding were routinely either asking for an amount with a check box to indicate annual, monthly, or weekly income or they specifically asked for monthly income. You're in the UK, right? Maybe it is a cultural difference, but your rental payment is happening monthly so comparing monthly income to what you'll need to be paying them monthly seems like a logical way to go. I think other credit (where there is typically a monthly payment) has the same logic apply.

Good catch..

Because it has nothing to do with tithing or the Mormon church. If you go anywhere in the US and apply to rent an apartment they're going to ask for your income. I just went out and Googled "rental application" and those that I was finding were routinely either asking for an amount with a check box to indicate annual, monthly, or weekly income or they specifically asked for monthly income. You're in the UK, right? Maybe it is a cultural difference, but your rental payment is happening monthly so comparing monthly income to what you'll need to be paying them monthly seems like a logical way to go. I think other credit (where there is typically a monthly payment) has the same logic apply.
Tithing is definitely a cultural difference because we have not had that since serfdom and the Domesday Book but usually we quote salary as an annual figure. Can't say about rental as I have never rented except for a holiday and they never ask as you pay up front.
So how does LDS determine the tithe?

We all keep asking if any cadaver dogs were brought in.... but think LE is just keeping anything about this close to the vest, if they did.

I don't think bodies were in a storage unit. Last seen Sept 23rd and Tylee weighed 160 pounds. They would not have needed cadaver dogs.

Now if some of the things that they brought into the unit had been used to transport bodies, then cadaver dogs would hit on them, I don't know if LE would release this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89