Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They must know they are not going to have a better time on Maui. It's not like Dateline didn't show there. I'd say this is likely a stepping stone and we'll hear soon that they've moved on already.

I'm glad to see them reacting to the pressure.

It must be so hard for Chad to be receiving negative publicity. In my opinion this megalomaniac must be getting desperate, and his mind will not be resting. I still think he will throw Lori under the bus and try to save his reputation. Will that happen before he is arrested for the murder of Tammy, or after, is the question.

moo
I assume the biggest airport with international flights is HNL on Oahu. Does ANYONE have insight into any special air flights that might depart from Maui???

That doesn't mean their property was permanently confiscated. They returned to their apartment after the searches were completed and they could expect to have their necessities returned when the searches were completed, unless there were grounds for immediate arrest warrants. She is not still walking around with her plastic baggie.

(Deleted non MSM link)

Passports can have markers removed/put on them to prevent international travel so that may have been done also. MOO

Last edited:
Prior to LV hiding the kids, KW would have zero chance of getting custody. Now I think it's inevitable. The process will take awhile, though. moo
Not if they are alive and she can prove it ( of course that is what we hope for). In fact, IME if she can show they have been staying somewhere this whole time, the people/group they have been with for the past 5 months have a much, much greater chance of getting guardianship than the Woodcocks do, if that is what Lori wants. Moo.

This is interesting. Passports getting confiscated at airports without any apparent reasons. (Seems they may have reasons after reading the posts but it still shows that even if not confiscated they can stop travel if they wish)

Member Advised Passport Confiscated at Airport - Florida Action Committee
Apparently that is to do with passports not having identifiers. Looks like it might be to do with registered sex offenders, not sure. Passport "identifiers" will not accomplish intended purpose

It doesn't refer to the search warrants.

Bouncing off your post because the word "passport" is in it.

It's been so long since I traveled outside the country my passport is expired.

That said.

Are we just assuming Chad or Lori have passports? Or do we know that for sure?

Also. I didn't know if you owe more than 50K in back taxes the IRS can revoke your passport. I'm so behind.

Jmo

I don't know, but they won't be able to go to Mexico without them, and since we were told that they were going to Mexico, I assumed that they had passports.

They will need new drivers licenses to fly by October 2020, to meet "Real ID" requirements. Or a passport. Unless they obtained them previously.

I assume the biggest airport with international flights is HNL on Oahu. Does ANYONE have insight into any special air flights that might depart from Maui???
Salt Lake City as a connection from HNL maybe? MOO

We have to wait to see where they pop up but maybe Nate has been tipped off by LE knowing what flights they boarded if any after Maui.

Did you read the comments? Many of those complaining are registered sex offenders......

Bunch of bums. Department of Homeland Security is now prosecuting those bums who vacation, places where plenty of cash allows for their perversions. Vietnam, Thailand, I don't know where else...no more "Child Sex" vacations.

Apparently that is to do with passports not having identifiers. Looks like it might be to do with registered sex offenders, not sure. Passport "identifiers" will not accomplish intended purpose

It doesn't refer to the search warrants.
Yes I realised that too after reading it all so deleted it, but if they can put on or remove identifiers they don't need to confiscate but just take note of or flag the passport number I guess like they do with RSO's seemingly, which is something new I just learnt from Google.

REXBURG — It has been five months since Tylee Ryan and Joshua “JJ” Vallow vanished. Their mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, and her husband, Chad Daybell, have been in Hawaii living in a gated community, staying at different resorts and biking together around the island of Kauai.

Multiple sources tell EastIdahoNews.com the couple boarded a plane Sunday afternoon for Maui. It’s unknown how long they plan to stay or if they will return to Kauai but law enforcement in Idaho and Hawaii say they are aware of the Daybell’s location.

With Chad and Lori Daybell on the move, retired FBI agent explains what could happen next | East Idaho News

BBM. This is the first I have read that they were biking around Kauai together. That's really galling after they abandoned Tylee and JJ's bikes in storage in Rexburg. How could they even get on bikes without thinking of those kids? Mind boggling. :mad::( MOO.

REXBURG — It has been five months since Tylee Ryan and Joshua “JJ” Vallow vanished. Their mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, and her husband, Chad Daybell, have been in Hawaii living in a gated community, staying at different resorts and biking together around the island of Kauai.

Multiple sources tell EastIdahoNews.com the couple boarded a plane Sunday afternoon for Maui. It’s unknown how long they plan to stay or if they will return to Kauai but law enforcement in Idaho and Hawaii say they are aware of the Daybell’s location.

With Chad and Lori Daybell on the move, retired FBI agent explains what could happen next | East Idaho News

BBM. This is the first I have read that they were biking around Kauai together. That's really galling after they abandoned Tylee and JJ's bikes in storage in Rexburg. How could they even get on bikes without thinking of those kids? Mind boggling. :mad::( MOO.
You picked up on exactly what bugged me too..."biking together around the island of Kauai". MOO

Oh when was that reached? I must have missed it.

Well I hope they reported it. Do you know if they did?

Yes they reported it.

The talk about passports was several threads back. Passports can't be confiscated unless you have been indicted. (Sorry don't know much about passport laws, that's why I said consensus cuz other members did)

Are Chad's kids mad at him? All indications I've seen are that they are fully supporting him.
Nothing we have seen indicates his children hate him. I am hoping that Maxxor might have some factual information at some point, but i do not believe we have heard a peep about his kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew