Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that LE will notify either Nate or Justin as to where the happy honeymooners are running to next. I'll be watching their posts!
Yep- Nate just posted- they are headed back to Kauai.
You have to wonder why they bothered to make such a short trip. No doubt the Hertz car has GPS and LE may be able to get a warrant for that info. But Lori and Chad can’t possibly be stupid enough to have driven the car someplace incriminating, can they?

Catching up again.

Chad's approach to "testing the waters" in Rexburg/Salem was very different. Very few people knew the contents of his writings. (ETA:I'm finding more and more people who in conversation say they have actually read his books, but not like it sounds was the case in Springville) He kept his visions and prophecies to a select few (I didn't even know about them, though I knew him for four years). I've heard that there are some who were involved with meetings such as the July 2017 PaP meeting at the Rexburg Tabernacle. However, I'm shocked as to how many of this group have moved into the area and are assimilating politely behind the scenes. That the PaP founders moved here (Color My Media), and other AVOWers, literally less than a mile from Daybell's Salem home is shocking to me.

We've discussed that in previous threads. Commercial flight (to Idaho Falls) would be over three hours (3 hr 12 min on Delta non-stop), plus 23 minutes from Gilbert to Sky Harbor Airport and 40 minutes from Idaho Falls to Rexburg if you could get to the car immediately. Oct 2nd, BB shooting was approx. 9:15 a.m. AZ time. Storage unit camera is 13:28:12. (Mountain Daylight Time or 12:28:12 AZ time). Time difference is 3 hours 13 minutes. Time required is 1 hour 3 minutes driving, plus 3 hours 12 minutes flight, plus processing time both airports, AND a flight headed directly to Idaho Falls at the exact hour needed.
MOO: Either AC wasn't BB shooter OR AC wasn't in storage unit with LV on Oct 2.
But, whoever was in storage unit looks exactly like AC, walks like AC, so that when AC was there in his own truck his alibi stands. I'm sorry. I don't buy it. MOO: AC didn't shoot at BB.

RSBM
Feb 20 hasn't happened yet.[/QU

Thanks for your reply. That makes me wonder where the man who would become Meloni's 2nd husband was on 10/2/19 then.

I guess it could be.

Two rollaboards and two backpacks is really not that much luggage.

I thought the black suitcase was theirs too so when I saw they didn't have it in the return airport photo, I went all Inspector Clouseau for a minute there. Aha! They have dumped the suitcase!

Had to check myself and go look again.

While they could of went to Maui for a vary reasons, island hopping is very common for vacationers in Hawaii. I just wonder why they brought what seems to be all of their luggage.
Another part of me feels like this is a big game of cat and mouse for them. Also interesting that they are once again wearing their wedding bands. Because they have been off as far as I can tell.

IMG_0442-860x659.jpg

IMG_0443-preview.jpg

MAUI, Hawaii — Chad and Lori Vallow Daybell are returning to the island of Kauai after arriving in Maui two days ago.

[...]

The couple boarded a plane at the Kahului Airport on Tuesday around 2 p.m. Hawaii time. Several passengers and airport employees tell EastIdahoNews.com they were quiet and kept to themselves. Sources say a police officer came to the gate to verify the Daybells were on the flight after they were observed checking in.

Chad and Lori Daybell board another plane and leave Maui | East Idaho News

BBM. Interesting. I wonder if they have a flag of some sort that calls the authorities every time Lori and Chad board a plane? Maybe they are cleared to travel within the US but LE is keeping close track and making sure no one tries to fake out LE by traveling under Chad and Lori's names? I wonder if this 2 day trip to Maui was our POIs testing the waters to see what would happen when they left Kauai? Is it possible that LE told them something like, "You're free to go, but don't leave the US"? I feel like that's a line from movies, and not something police say in real life, but this case feels less realistic than a movie sometimes; Anything seems possible at this point. o_O:eek: MOO.

MOO.
I am hoping we get daily pictures of these 2 now . My family was saying how we would be the ones staking out and trying to be all private investigators if we were over there including good zoom lenses on cameras. They want to act like above the law then they need paparazzi where ever they are. MOO

Comparing the Hertz photo to today's, I think they have two blue rollaboards and two black backpacks. That big black bag at the Hertz counter had a laptop bag on the handle. Pretty sure that belonged to the person standing next to them.

I agree. I hadn't even noticed the big black suitcase in the background of the Hertz photo. Pretty sure that's not theirs. I wondered why people kept saying they have tons of luggage. Those navy blue rolling bags look to be carry-on sized to me. A carry-on plus a backpack is pretty standard for a weekend trip (at least when I travel it is, YMMV). My questions are-- did they leave other things behind in Kauai to go to Maui for 2 days? Perhaps they are still renting the Princeville condo? And why did they go to Maui from Sunday to Tuesday? Did anything of interest happen on Monday in Maui? It's troubling that they seemingly were not spotted/photographed out in public anywhere after leaving the Maui airport... o_O

MOO.

On the Big Island lots of people have shirts the look like the t-shirts the FBI agents wear. The say "FBI" in big letters the "From Big Island" in small print. Wouldn't it be fun to distribute those on Kauai so C&L think they are being followed by FBI everywhere.
I LOVE this idea !! :)
Where can I send $$ to buy these shirts for the islanders to wear ???
LOL

I thought the black suitcase was theirs too so when I saw they didn't have it in the return airport photo, I went all Inspector Clouseau for a minute there. Aha! They have dumped the suitcase!

Had to check myself and go look again.
Where is the second backpack though?

I guess this means they made up. Kind of a 2nd honeymoon I guess.

I think it means they read comments about them looking less-in-love and haggard when they arrived in Maui. They were not holding hands at the Hertz rental counter and we speculated they were starting to crack under the pressure. So then they decided to act all "lovey-dovey" again for everyone to see. :rolleyes:

I would like to ask them: "Lori and Chad, Where Are The Children?"

MOO

Eric Grossarth on Twitter

Eric Grossarth

@ericgrossarth

Over the last 24 hours
@NateNewsNow
and I have gotten many tips that Chad and Lori Daybell intended to fly back to Kauai today. The couple were on the airplane acting “lovey dovey.” The flight landed in Lihue at 3:06 p.m. according to flight data. #Daybell #FindJJandTylee

6:17 PM · Feb 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

* Had to post Eric Grossarth tweet. He is also doing a great job with Nate Eaton East Idaho News. He also answers me back when I tweet him MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member