Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right and yes I can imagine how daunting it must be to attempt a foreign country if you haven’t travelled a lot. They won’t get the welcome they’re hoping for anywhere though as this case has gone international. With SM these days it’s too easy to spread the word. MOO

They were willing to try Mexico if reports are reality. Chad's spanish should be more than good enough to get by there and there is a chance that Lori might have at least a smattering. Weather wise Vancouver wouldn't be Lori's ideal, but it would be a big improvement over Rexburg. V

Bringing over this question from the media thread:
Ok havent read through all the threads..but any word of cadaver dogs being brought to storage unit. The brother carrying out heavy tote with possible size and shape of small legs wrapped up handing over tote!

Welcome to the thread ERNurse32. That's a good question. I have not seen anything about cadaver dogs, but we were not made aware of the search of the storage unit until a couple months after it happened.

I hope they are looking at who these 2 may know that work at these places they are staying
Like for example I know for sure a couple church members that would've attended the Kapaa church who work at Kauai Beach Marriot - you cant tell me they wouldn't know she was staying right? So maybe its the same on Maui, maybe she/they already have connections to people who work at these places - otherwise I'd think we would see alot more photos and videos of these 2 floating around MOO
From Justin Lum on Twitter:
JUST IN: Maui PD on Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell being on the island. Department is not involved in any investigation related to the couple. The Daybells left Kauai on Sunday afternoon.
maybe someone else was sneaking into Kauai
Did I miss something? Did they come back here?

Like for example I know for sure a couple church members that would've attended the Kapaa church who work at Kauai Beach Marriot - you cant tell me they wouldn't know she was staying right? So maybe its the same on Maui, maybe she/they already have connections to people who work at these places - otherwise I'd think we would see alot more photos and videos of these 2 floating around MOO

Yes. They are back.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

It seems they are missing the second backpack that LVd had at the Hertz rental counter.

I don't think so. Look closely and you can see the black backpack on Lori in this photo of them arriving back in Kauai:
IMG_0443-preview.jpg

Chad and Lori Daybell board another plane and leave Maui | East Idaho News

It's black and photo is low quality, so it blends into her shirt but they both have their backpacks on. MOO.

Yes..They are once again in your backyard. Wish we were there to make signs!

As far as you know, is anyone putting any pressure on Chandler PD to explain/defend their behavior? Are the local news stations accusing them of incompetence? In Denver, they would be tripping over each other to do a story.
Speaking of LE, Can you or anyone shed light on the closing of the Kokee
On the Big Island lots of people have shirts the look like the t-shirts the FBI agents wear. The say "FBI" in big letters the "From Big Island" in small print. Wouldn't it be fun to distribute those on Kauai so C&L think they are being followed by FBI everywhere.
Can you or someone else comment on the closing of Kokee State Park on Kauai for "law enforcement operations"? From the KHON website. Closure is announced from Monday, Feb 17 til morning of Thursday, Feb 20. Will try to upload a file.
I don't think this has been posted: https://mauinow.com/ (they are on the front page currently)

https://mauinow.com/2020/02/18/lori...sband-spotted-on-maui-children-still-missing/

Local coverage. No new information though, except the statement that "Maui police were advised they are on the island" which seems to confirm they are being watched.

Speaking of Kauai, can anyone comment on the closure of Kokee State Park for "law enforcement operations?" From KHON Website. Closure from Mom pm til Thurs am.

I noticed one thing in this picture...only because I am from Utah. At Chad's belt line, it looks like his LDS garments underneath. Could be just tshirt, but it was something I noticed immediately.

I almost wonder if I’m seeing a gun belt.
Hawaii is VERY restrictive on carrying weapons, so restrictive that it's gun laws have been ruled unconstitutional yet they still enforce them.

Basically, you cannot carry a weapon in Hawaii unless you are on your way to a police station, gun range or hunting area. There is no concealed carry at all. (There is a law addressing it but not a single permit has ever been issued.) Plus, the photo was in an airport.

Only criminals have guns in Hawaii. Oh wait...

Yeah. .... just wish someone could find probable cause that they are doing/did something criminal so arrest warrants could go out. Then we wouldn't be on thread # 16. I wonder if we could prove he's carrying, if that would finally do it. Ugh.

Can you or someone else comment on the closing of Kokee State Park on Kauai for "law enforcement operations"? From the KHON website. Closure is announced from Monday, Feb 17 til morning of Thursday, Feb 20. Will try to upload a file.

(cleaned up by me)

Nothing on the government website for the park.

Kōkeʻe State Park

I didn't see it on KHON either. Did you save a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState