Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tylee lied to the police:
From time line:
11 July 2019, Approx 7:5X? - 8:XX? am - Tylee says she is outside in the car making sure JJ does not go back inside when she hears a loud noise; Tylee did not know what the noise was at first-- at the time she heard it she thought it was the sound of someone hitting the metal bat on the floor really hard. By the time of her police interview, however, Tylee says she found out what the sound actually was. After the gunshot Lori immediately comes outside. After coming out Lori sent Tylee back inside through the garage to get Lori’s purse out of the master bedroom closet. Tylee says she didn’t see anything when she went back inside. While no timeframe is given for how long the fight lasted, Lori says several times in her interview that this whole thing happened quickly (Lori & Tylee CPD interviews).

Here is the house. I can’t find a floor plan. https://www.trulia.com/p/az/chandle...ndler-az-85249--1005241956?mid=2#lil-mediaTab

Image 1 shows the garages to the left of the front door. This is a split concept house, with the master bedroom also to the left of the door.

Image 5 shows the small hallway to the left of the door. There appears to be a hallway that is directly opposite the master bedroom entrance. I assume this leads to the garage.

Image 3 - Charles’s body was lying directly in front of the mirror with the sconce above it, left of the steps.

How could Tylee possibly miss this? What did Alex say to her? He hadn’t called 911 yet.

Oh me too! I hope they camp out and follow them everywhere. Organize a "signupgenius" for spots and watch them! And would be great if they couldn't buy groceries.

Is all of Hawaii billboard free? or was that just Kauai?

I do wonder WHO they might know on Maui and who the might stay with.

Now, I am craving macadamia nut pancakes....
I am willing to Venmo money to help with cost of posters

From time line:
11 July 2019, Approx 7:5X? - 8:XX? am - Tylee says she is outside in the car making sure JJ does not go back inside when she hears a loud noise; Tylee did not know what the noise was at first-- at the time she heard it she thought it was the sound of someone hitting the metal bat on the floor really hard. By the time of her police interview, however, Tylee says she found out what the sound actually was. After the gunshot Lori immediately comes outside. After coming out Lori sent Tylee back inside through the garage to get Lori’s purse out of the master bedroom closet. Tylee says she didn’t see anything when she went back inside. While no timeframe is given for how long the fight lasted, Lori says several times in her interview that this whole thing happened quickly (Lori & Tylee CPD interviews).

Here is the house. I can’t find a floor plan. https://www.trulia.com/p/az/chandle...ndler-az-85249--1005241956?mid=2#lil-mediaTab

Image 1 shows the garages to the left of the front door. This is a split concept house, with the master bedroom also to the left of the door.

Image 5 shows the small hallway to the left of the door. There appears to be a hallway that is directly opposite the master bedroom entrance. I assume this leads to the garage.

Image 3 - Charles’s body was lying directly in front of the mirror with the sconce above it, left of the steps.

How could Tylee possibly miss this? What did Alex say to her? He hadn’t called 911 yet.

I said the same thing a while back. There's no way she could come out of the master bedroom without turning left to get to the hallway that leads to the garage door. That would give her a straight view to where Charles is laying on the floor. Here's the link to my post where there's a photo of the master bedroom looking into the main hall. The entry hall to the garage would be two steps forward and on the right once she left the bedroom.

[URL="https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/id-joshua-vallow-7-tylee-ryan-17-rexburg-sept-2019-mom-stepfather-found-11.500762/page-4#post-15769879"]ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11[/URL]

From time line:

We've talked about this before in regards to the floorplan, and I don't think it necessarily means she lied. I think it could be a) in her panic/fear/stress she really didn't see or register it or b) CV was moved to that spot after he was shot. Or any other number of reasons. Moo.

Good gracious on thread 16 already! I am still trying to play catch up from today's posts, but as I was reading the many comments about the storage unit, it beckoned me to think about what was NOT left behind: the gun that was seen in the one video (appeared to be a rifle/shotgun size bag). Does LE know where this went? I'd assume Alex maybe took it to AZ when he moved back there with ZP.

Also wondering did LE take his hand gun that was used in the CV shooting as evidence of any sort?

Lastly, I also wonder if a warrant was ever done on Alex's home in AZ since they are looking into his death. Is there any way to find this out?

Oh me too! I hope they camp out and follow them everywhere. Organize a "signupgenius" for spots and watch them! And would be great if they couldn't buy groceries.

Is all of Hawaii billboard free? or was that just Kauai?

I do wonder WHO they might know on Maui and who the might stay with.

Now, I am craving macadamia nut pancakes....

I will happily contribute. Either that or an advert in the local papers? JMO

So they had stuff (boxes) shipped to that rental on Kauai. I wonder if they rented furniture instead of buying? Supposedly they flew to Maui with a lot of luggage. That doesn't sound like a couple of days on Maui. Jmo

I said the same thing a while back. There's no way she could come out of the master bedroom without turning left to get to the hallway that leads to the garage door. That would give her a straight view to where Charles is laying on the floor. Here's the link to my post where there's a photo of the master bedroom looking into the main hall. The entry hall to the garage would be two steps forward and on the right once she left the bedroom.
We've talked about this before in regards to the floorplan, and I don't think it necessarily means she lied. I think it could be a) in her panic/fear/stress she really didn't see or register it or b) CV was moved to that spot after he was shot. Or any other number of reasons. Moo.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11
From Trask’s post: She would not have seen anything going from the garage to Lori's bedroom but it would be impossible for her not to see Charles laying on the floor when leaving Lori's bedroom. You have to make a left turn and face the living room for a couple steps to reach the hallway leading back to the garage door.

This had just been a big family fight. There were no indications in any police reports or cam footage that Charles had been moved. MOO, I agree with Trask. She saw him. I think she lied because she was told to.

From time line:

There's no evidence that his body was there. In fact that's not true, this is witness evidence that he wasn't there, backed up by circumstantial evidence that Lori had to tell Tylee he'd been shot because she didn't know, and further circumstantial evidence indicated by lack of blood spatter.

Cox had a long time to clean up and stage the scene and then the helpful officer came along and cleaned some more.

Last edited:
Yea, Alex had the most helpful cop ever. Cop sees blood around the sink, takes photos but no swabs. Cop sees blood under victim's body, decides to clean it up. Chandler police should be asked-What gives?

There's no evidence that his body was there. In fact that's not true, this is witness evidence that he wasn't, backed up by circumstantial evidence that Lori had to tell Tylee he'd been shot because she didn't know.

Cox had a long time to clean up and stage the scene and then the helpful officer came along and cleaned some more.
Not to mention, what would be the point of her lying? It wasn't to establish a different timeline; both she and Lori said the gunshots or sounds had happened before they left. I think that she was in much greater danger, and a "risk" to the investigation, because she DIDN'T lie. Moo.

There was a large pool of blood was under Charles so I don't think he could have been moved without leaving some evidence that someone had done so. Blood smear on his shirt etc..

More than likely she saw him, it would be almost impossible not to, and lied about it so she wouldn't have to talk about what she saw. It would have been a jarring sight and not something you can glaze over. It also wouldn't surprise me if she suffered from PTSD after the shooting.

There was a large pool of blood was under Charles so I don't think he could have been moved without leaving some evidence that someone had done so. Blood smear on his shirt etc..

More than likely she saw him, it would be almost impossible not to, and lied about it so she wouldn't have to talk about what she saw. It would have been a jarring sight and not something you can glaze over. It also wouldn't surprise me if she suffered from PTSD after the shooting.
That's possible too, as a coping mechanism. I just dont think she was coached to lie because I cant see a benefit or advantage to her saying she didn't see him there (unless I am just missing it). Moo.

Lori and Alex gave contradictory account of what took place, and sounds like Tylee's story maybe doesn't exactly make sense either.
"Lori contradicted her brother’s account, telling police that Charles had gone after Tylee with the bat that the girl had carried into the room for protection after she heard her mother and stepfather arguing. Charles had taken the bat from Tylee and Lori believed he was going to hit the girl with it before Cox intervened by grabbing Charles from behind."
Newly released police interviews following Charles Vallow's death offer contradictory accounts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member