Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh me too! I hope they camp out and follow them everywhere. Organize a "signupgenius" for spots and watch them! And would be great if they couldn't buy groceries.

Is all of Hawaii billboard free? or was that just Kauai?

I do wonder WHO they might know on Maui and who the might stay with.

Now, I am craving macadamia nut pancakes....
thinking the same....if as previously stated lots of folks from Idaho and Utah go there this time of year... maybe they have connections ....

There's no evidence that his body was there. In fact that's not true, this is witness evidence that he wasn't there, backed up by circumstantial evidence that Lori had to tell Tylee he'd been shot because she didn't know, and further circumstantial evidence indicated by lack of blood spatter.

Cox had a long time to clean up and stage the scene and then the helpful officer came along and cleaned some more.
The only other blood found was by the kitchen sink. There wasn’t any other evidence that a cleanup took place. The only thing that looked staged to me was that bat alongside Charles.

There was a large pool of blood was under Charles so I don't think he could have been moved without leaving some evidence that someone had done so. Blood smear on his shirt etc..

More than likely she saw him, it would be almost impossible not to, and lied about it so she wouldn't have to talk about what she saw. It would have been a jarring sight and not something you can glaze over. It also wouldn't surprise me if she suffered from PTSD after the shooting.
I think by the time they saw him the blood would have soaked most of his back, from the sounds of the pool underneath him caused by CPR. I think he was moved because wherever he was shot didn't add up with the story. If he was shot while attempting to leave the scene for instance, or walking through the kitchen after Lori with his phone, then his body would have to be moved 180 degrees, head to the other end.

moo

Not to mention, what would be the point of her lying? It wasn't to establish a different timeline; both she and Lori said the gunshots or sounds had happened before they left. I think that she was in much greater danger, and a "risk" to the investigation, because she DIDN'T lie. Moo.
I think she was told to lie so the police would not question her further. Which they didn’t.

Oh me too! I hope they camp out and follow them everywhere. Organize a "signupgenius" for spots and watch them! And would be great if they couldn't buy groceries.

Is all of Hawaii billboard free? or was that just Kauai?

I do wonder WHO they might know on Maui and who the might stay with.

Now, I am craving macadamia nut pancakes....
thinking the same....if as previously stated lots of folks from Idaho and Utah go there this time of year... maybe they have connections ....
I had similar thoughts when I saw those jeans... Although, on the other hand, Chad may have picked those out himself and maybe Lori only approved them as a "new look" for him. He claimed that he heard Van Halen music during one of his near-death experiences. Maybe Chad thinks he is a rockstar in the doomsday world and trying to dress as one (and failing, of course). o_O:confused: It would be quite comical and could be brushed off as a mid-life crisis if this case didn't involve multiple dead people and 2 missing children. :mad::(

MOO.
I agree... I think good ol boring "mid-life-crisis" has always been part of this!!! Gardner1850-- I have a few questions from your overall timeline...but don't want to bog down the main thread here. Is there a chance I can communicate in a private email...I don't know how to do that....

The only other blood found was by the kitchen sink. There wasn’t any other evidence that a cleanup took place. The only thing that looked staged to me was that bat alongside Charles.
There was lack of blood spatter noted in the police officers report.

Blood on the sink means blood has been washed away there.

Someone mentioned last thread that they could be using Charles' rental car points that Lori transferred from his account in Jan/Feb 2019. Now that we have seen the photos of them at the Maui airport, I don't think that is the case. They are shown at the Hertz rental car counter. Charles' car rental points were with Enterprise: Documents: Lori Vallow claims she was 'god preparing for second coming of Christ'

86714942_2915406791812834_8578179481259212800_o.jpg
86707823_2915405708479609_2202162679076880384_o.jpg

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Nice! Neither of them have done anything to pay for this extended honeymoon ..except getting rid of spouses. It's called "Blood Money" MOO

Can we figure out where this photo was taken of Lori's 2001 wedding to Joe Ryan?
joe-lori-01.jpg

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

It may not be important, but I've been curious ever since I saw that photo if that is Kauai or if Lori has connections on other Hawaiian islands. Now they are in Maui. Could they be looking for support from old friends there? What is unique about Maui that they couldn't access on the other islands? MOO.

Can we figure out where this photo was taken of Lori's 2001 wedding to Joe Ryan?
joe-lori-01.jpg

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

It may not be important, but I've been curious ever since I saw that photo if that is Kauai or if Lori has connections on other Hawaiian islands. Now they are in Maui. Could they be looking for support from old friends there? What is unique about Maui that they couldn't access on the other islands? MOO.

I find Maui somewhat of an odd choice. I mean, I like Maui and all but its hardly the place to get lost. It's also likely the most expensive island to visit. On oahu they could get lost in the crowds. Big Island they could find their own rock and hide. But Maui is arguably worse than Kauai if they want to be left alone.

I noticed one thing in this picture...only because I am from Utah. At Chad's belt line, it looks like his LDS garments underneath. Could be just tshirt, but it was something I noticed immediately.
It could be pure habit not commitment. My Mother-in-law was in her 80’s when she got her eye surgery. Perfect vision, but could not stop wearing glasses, just had non prescription lenses. Old habits sometimes die hard.

I think by the time they saw him the blood would have soaked most of his back, from the sounds of the pool underneath him caused by CPR. I think he was moved because wherever he was shot didn't add up with the story. If he was shot while attempting to leave the scene for instance, or walking through the kitchen after Lori with his phone, then his body would have to be moved 180 degrees, head to the other end.

moo
Additionally, I always thought it strange that Alex didn't have blood spatter from the shooting or some residue if he tried to do CPR. He obviously cleaned himself up by the time the officers arrived there and that is pretty telling in my view. MOO

I find Maui somewhat of an odd choice. I mean, I like Maui and all but its hardly the place to get lost. It's also likely the most expensive island to visit. On oahu they could get lost in the crowds. Big Island they could find their own rock and hide. But Maui is arguably worse than Kauai if they want to be left alone.
Very interesting choice I agree. Perhaps they are being supported by others that is not apparent by their choice of accommodation. Maybe others' have points to use up or something of that nature.

So they had stuff (boxes) shipped to that rental on Kauai. I wonder if they rented furniture instead of buying? Supposedly they flew to Maui with a lot of luggage. That doesn't sound like a couple of days on Maui. Jmo
I wonder if they might be paranoid to leave any of their items anywhere- whether they are going to return or not? They may be afraid of LE or the hotel staff going through their things. Either way- they have a lot of packing to haul around paradise now.

I know we've been half joking/half warning that Chad should sleep with one eye open for a while now but I'm kinda thinking it's Lori who needs to be careful. She's not looking too good.

View attachment 232699
It has been reported CD has visions of spouse(s) ?! dying... I’m thinking neither can get any sleep ...moo
Additionally, I always thought it strange that Alex didn't have blood spatter from the shooting or some residue if he tried to do CPR. He obviously cleaned himself up by the time the officers arrived there and that is pretty telling in my view. MOO

And I find it really odd that after the supposed trauma Alex had just experienced, his Sunglasses are nice and snug on his injured head. ... ..

So they had stuff (boxes) shipped to that rental on Kauai. I wonder if they rented furniture instead of buying? Supposedly they flew to Maui with a lot of luggage. That doesn't sound like a couple of days on Maui. Jmo

When I lived on Maui all my rental homes came fully furnished. It’s pretty common there with so many people moving on and off the islands.

So Tylee lied to the police:
From time line:
11 July 2019, Approx 7:5X? - 8:XX? am - Tylee says she is outside in the car making sure JJ does not go back inside when she hears a loud noise; Tylee did not know what the noise was at first-- at the time she heard it she thought it was the sound of someone hitting the metal bat on the floor really hard. By the time of her police interview, however, Tylee says she found out what the sound actually was. After the gunshot Lori immediately comes outside. After coming out Lori sent Tylee back inside through the garage to get Lori’s purse out of the master bedroom closet. Tylee says she didn’t see anything when she went back inside. While no timeframe is given for how long the fight lasted, Lori says several times in her interview that this whole thing happened quickly (Lori & Tylee CPD interviews).

Here is the house. I can’t find a floor plan. https://www.trulia.com/p/az/chandle...ndler-az-85249--1005241956?mid=2#lil-mediaTab

Image 1 shows the garages to the left of the front door. This is a split concept house, with the master bedroom also to the left of the door.

Image 5 shows the small hallway to the left of the door. There appears to be a hallway that is directly opposite the master bedroom entrance. I assume this leads to the garage.

Image 3 - Charles’s body was lying directly in front of the mirror with the sconce above it, left of the steps.

How could Tylee possibly miss this? What did Alex say to her? He hadn’t called 911 yet.
The listing says it is a William Lyon built home. I looked through their housing inventory and saw a very similar looking house, the Montoro, that comes with floor plan. I think I am attaching here but I am new at file attachments so crossing my fingers it works.

Attachments

• Montoro.jpg
    Montoro.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 84
  • floorplan.jpg
    floorplan.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online