Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn’t necessary to build a tree at all.
and there is already a vallow tree on Ancestry. Nothing on Ancestry can give us anything about POIs... just family history names.....and some marriage/divorce/address records of POIs...but certainly not all

Are you LV? Taunting us?

Kidding. I hope.
Just worried. Everyone that could testify against LV has conveniently ceased breathing. At first I thought well that’s ridiculous, half a dozen people dead, LV will be arrested in no time. But then I realized wait a sec, there are zero witnesses, the shooter is deceased in some of the cases, the bodies are long gone ( some not all) and there is no evidence...she could actually get away with this! ( please tell me I’m wrong!)

Last edited:
I made a comment recently about how lawyers who don't live here would be shocked to see how things really work in Hawaii. This is a news report of a recent case:

State agencies, school sued for kidnapping - Hawaii Tribune-Herald

In short, Mom has full custody of kid. Dad, a Kauai county fire captain, pulls strings and gets the Child Welfare Agency to get 2 Hawaii County cops to kidnap the child and bring her to the father on Kauai. Mom has sole legal and physical custody and the court in 2012 ordered the father be denied visitation rights.

The school principal cooperated with the cops even though the school was under notice that the mother had sole custody. Principal directed teachers to disobey the law and not intervene. So we have:

Child welfare agency violated a court order
2 police officers committed the felony of kidnapping
the same 2 cops, because they worked together, committed conspiracy
Dad, a Kauai county fire captain committed custodial interference

At the end of the day, actually weeks later, the child is back with mom, none of the county or state employees or police officers have been charged or disciplined. Everyone is being sued in federal court because the state courts won't do a darned thing!

This is just one very recent example of how things frequently work in paradise.

That's one reason I caution that no one should get their hopes up for Hawaii courts upholding the law if L&C are arrested here.
:eek: :eek:

BBM
Umm... we are not supposed to sleuth Lori's parents.
We are allowed to link to Lori's social media, however, since she is a POI.
Her instagram has some interesting comments (But we cannot discuss the content of the comments or who made them here): @lolo4kauai on Instagram: “My Beautiful daughter turned 15 today ! Happy birthday Ty Ty !! I love you so much!!! JJ says "hi Tylee Ryan Perry High School " ”

MOO. ;):cool:

Thank you, Gardener1850.

Please stop sleuthing family members. It is against TOS and it could get this thread shut down!

Just a reminder about the rules on who cannot be sleuthed etc

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

One thing that is amazing to me........... I have mentioned multiple/quick marriages with everyone in the Cox/LVD family... With the Mormons I know and am related to, people stay together...single marriages for the most part... But even every periphery person in this weird case has multiple/quick marriages....and many divorces and quick remarries in the last FEW" years. This does give the feeling that "something more is really going on" in the minds of these preppers and doomers. Do some research on these folks who are feeding egos, writing books, selling fear, and robbing the innocent---most-->going against mainstream LDS.......... what wild and crazy people!!! MOO.

Last edited:
One thing that is amazing to me........... I have mentioned multiple/quick marriages with everyone in the Cox/LVD family... With the Mormons I know and am related to, people stay together...single marriages for the most part... But even every periphery person in this weird case has multiple/quick marriages....and many divorces and quick remarries in the last FEW" years. This does give the feeling that "something more is really going on" in the minds of these preppers and doomers. Do some research on these folks who are feeding egos, writing books, selling fear, and robbing the innocent---most-->going against mainstream LDS.......... what wild and crazy people!!!
Not saying you’re wrong, but I live in a heavily mormon area of idaho and have lots of mormon family members and friends too and in my experience lds people aren’t any less likely to divorce or have multiple divorces/fast marriages than anyone else. Just imo

My guess is that they came to Maui because of the Dateline special which aired Friday night, and they were trying to escape from the increased furor/scrutiny on Kauai that the special generated. But when they got to Maui, that woman photographed her at the rental agency, and probably people have made snide comments, possibly an establishment or two has refused service, and they realized that Maui felt just as unfriendly as Kauai. So they returned back to where they (meaning Lori) felt most comfortable.

It's interesting, there are only two places on Hawaii where the Japanese Coronavirus couple stayed: one on Oahu and one in Kaanapali, in a room at Kaanapali Beach Club from Jan 28 to Feb 3. I hope Lori & Chad stayed in that same hotel, and staff put them in the "stink room" and they caught the bug. lol
I have been thinking these doomsday groups must be having a field day with the coronavirus. What if the doomsday prepper in charge instructed them to go to where the coronavirus is, to help spread it? They are the chosen so they would survive.

Since AC and CV are victims does that mean we can't sleuth L because she is a family member of both? The poor woman lost a husband and a brother in short order and now her kids are gone. No wonder she married that poor widower Chad.

I have been wondering about this situation. After all Lori has not been charged with any wrongdoing or criminal activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member