Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
27 Jan 2020

[...]

Lori’s former sister-in-law, Kay Woodcock, says she had guessed the Daybells were in Hawaii but was not sure until she saw video of EastIdahoNews.com approaching them at the Kauai Beach Resort.

It is Lori’s favorite place on the island, according to Woodcock, and in February 2019, Lori and Tylee checked into the resort after Charles Vallow, Lori’s husband, filed for divorce. They stayed for around a month, according to resort workers, and then returned to the mainland.

Woodcock was surprised when she learned last summer that Lori was moving to Rexburg.

“She is a very cold-natured person. When she moved to Idaho, I thought that was extremely unusual because if it’s below 80 degrees, she’s cold. She’s got a jacket on,” Woodcock tells EastIdahoNews.com.

After Lori and Chad were served with warrants Sunday, they refused to answer questions posed by EastIdahoNews.com for nearly three minutes. Lori carried the warrant in her hand along with a gallon sized Ziploc bag containing a wad of cash.

“Maybe they were headed to the airport to get out,” Woodcock says, wondering if suitcases were in their vehicle.

The Daybells kept a low profile on Kauai Monday, but many people on the island were discussing the case after EastIdahoNews.com’s video went viral and multiple news agencies around the world aired the footage.

Woodcock and her husband, Larry, booked airline tickets and will be in Rexburg later this week. They hope Lori Daybell shows up with Tylee and Joshua.

“The only way we’ve been able to get through this is we have very strong faith in God,” Woodcock says. “We have a very strong support army of friends and family and everybody that has emailed or texted – plus perfect strangers that are so compassionate.”

Chad and Lori Daybell have been in Hawaii over 2 months in gated million-dollar community | East Idaho News

-------
Now we know where Lori was in Feb when Charles couldn't find her to serve her with divorce papers. MOO.

So they have been there for two months since fleeing Rexburgh on the 27th Nov. And KW did not know anything about this court order before she saw it in the news like we all did.

Would you want to go on your honeymoon in Hawaii, with your new spouse, and with a special needs child and a teenager who is quite possibly moody (as teenagers tend to be)? It might be as simple as that in my opinion.

So you think they were killed or are with a friend or relative? They have been in Hawai since 27th Nov without the kids. So they were there when AC died. Were the kids left with AC and new wife? Your ex wife is dug up and still you stay on your two month honeymoon. Then your brother dies while you are on your two month honeymoon and you still do not return. These are two cold hearted b***hes IMO.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what was Lori doing in Hawaii for a month in February 2019? Was she on another vacation? Who was paying for it? She took Tylee with her, so it probably wasn't connected to Chad. Where was JJ at that time?
I wonder if Chad may have joined her there in February. Do we know what he was doing then? Perhaps Tylee met Chad then. After all, Charles had filed for divorce so why not and Tylee loves Hawaii.

the people who were aware of the various social media accounts that were reporting that lori was in HI. so, i think it was meant as "common knowledge" amongst those in the select group who knew of the reports. it' was some kind of clic thing.
Common knowledge to whom? LE clearly knew but who else do you mean?

the people who were aware of the various social media accounts that were reporting that lori was in HI. so, i think it was meant as "common knowledge" amongst those in the select group who knew of the reports. it' was some kind of clic thing.
So friends of the pair you mean. IMO that would not be common knowledge though.

So talking of encryption, if Chad and Lori had encrypted phones could they be communicating without the knowledge of LE ? Would their phones still ping? Would both recipient and sender need encrypted phones? Eg. Lawyer communications. If they have been in Hawaii for two months, how have they been communicating with the lawyer or whoever has the kids, if they are still alive? Regular landline phones? CB radio? Email?

So friends of the pair you mean. IMO that would not be common knowledge though.
People on social media, not necessarily friends of the pair. We are not allowed to discuss what is posted on social media here. But seems a lot of people knew she was in Hawaii for quite a while. I mean, they weren't exactly hiding but out and about.

People on social media, not necessarily friends of the pair. We are not allowed to discuss what is posted on social media here. But seems a lot of people knew she was in Hawaii for quite a while. I mean, they weren't exactly hiding but out and about.
We can post their SM though so was it on there?
I think our VI said Chad went somewhere on holiday for Thanksgiving but was that Hawaii?

27 Jan 2020

[...]

Lori’s former sister-in-law, Kay Woodcock, says she had guessed the Daybells were in Hawaii but was not sure until she saw video of EastIdahoNews.com approaching them at the Kauai Beach Resort.

It is Lori’s favorite place on the island, according to Woodcock, and in February 2019, Lori and Tylee checked into the resort after Charles Vallow, Lori’s husband, filed for divorce. They stayed for around a month, according to resort workers, and then returned to the mainland.

Woodcock was surprised when she learned last summer that Lori was moving to Rexburg.

“She is a very cold-natured person. When she moved to Idaho, I thought that was extremely unusual because if it’s below 80 degrees, she’s cold. She’s got a jacket on,” Woodcock tells EastIdahoNews.com.

After Lori and Chad were served with warrants Sunday, they refused to answer questions posed by EastIdahoNews.com for nearly three minutes. Lori carried the warrant in her hand along with a gallon sized Ziploc bag containing a wad of cash.

“Maybe they were headed to the airport to get out,” Woodcock says, wondering if suitcases were in their vehicle.

The Daybells kept a low profile on Kauai Monday, but many people on the island were discussing the case after EastIdahoNews.com’s video went viral and multiple news agencies around the world aired the footage.

Woodcock and her husband, Larry, booked airline tickets and will be in Rexburg later this week. They hope Lori Daybell shows up with Tylee and Joshua.

“The only way we’ve been able to get through this is we have very strong faith in God,” Woodcock says. “We have a very strong support army of friends and family and everybody that has emailed or texted – plus perfect strangers that are so compassionate.”

Chad and Lori Daybell have been in Hawaii over 2 months in gated million-dollar community | East Idaho News

-------
Now we know where Lori was in Feb when Charles couldn't find her to serve her with divorce papers. MOO.

This should be added to the timeline.

We can post their SM though so was it on there?
I think our VI said Chad went somewhere on holiday for Thanksgiving but was that Hawaii?

They said it was not Hawaii for the vacation- (thread 8, post #327).
They did say that they were told that Chad went to Hawaii immediately after Tammy’s funeral to grieve and help a writer edit a book.

27 Jan 2020

[...]

-------

You are the guru! This solves my question as to where Lori was January-March 2019. And now we can place Tylee with her.

Why is anybody surprised? Do people really believe she is going to produce her kids this Thursday?

I'm only surprised that the attorney stated that. Imo that says Lori and Chad haven't discussed the kids with him. And the kids are center of this. I think the atty has lost patience with them. Because all you have to do is produce the kids. Should be easy to do. Unless...

This should be added to the timeline.

Don't worry, I'm on top of it. A lot has happened and a lot is still to happen this week. I plan to post a new timeline update (#5) over the weekend. Friday night at the earliest, depending on what happens Thursday/Friday. For now, anyone wanting to catch up on new info should read the media thread (linked in the first post of this thread). I've been trying to post all the new MSM and LE press releases over there but please add to it if you see something new in the MSM that's not there yet. Thanks!

They said it was not Hawaii for the vacation- (thread 8, post #327).
They did say that they were told that Chad went to Hawaii immediately after Tammy’s funeral to grieve and help a writer edit a book.

So Chad went to Hawai in October so he must have returned as he was seen by LE on the 26th Nov and then leaving the Rexburg apartment on the 27th with Lori, then going on vacation with family but meeting up later with Lori presumably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member