Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably wait for VI status, no? He was not outdoorsy, other than typical Boy Scout / father of sons who were also Boy Scouts, activities. He likes 80’s music, particularly the Smiths and Morrissey. He was proud of his fiction, and publishing more popular authors, like former NFL QB Scott Mitchel and American Idol participant Carmen Rasmussen.
I would think generalized stuff like that is ok. Reason I asked, is Daybell doesn't seem the outdoors type... I cant imagine him hunting, or fishing, much less surfing or snorkling in Hawaii. I don't even see him playing tennis. Pretty much the same for Lori. On top of that, the expensive, lazy lifestyle of enjoying the soft weather and pretty views of Hawaii conflict with what I would imagine end of day preppers to be doing. Esp. with a second coming happening on the exact date July 25th. A day after Pioneer Day, coincidence?

I would think generalized stuff like that is ok. Reason I asked, is Daybell doesn't seem the outdoors type... I cant imagine him hunting, or fishing, much less surfing or snorkling in Hawaii. I don't even see him playing tennis. Pretty much the same for Lori. On top of that, the expensive, lazy lifestyle of enjoying the soft weather and pretty views of Hawaii conflict with what I would imagine end of day preppers to be doing. Esp. with a second coming happening on the exact date July 25th. A day after Pioneer Day, coincidence?

Thought I would post this link to define Pioneer Day as when I first moved to Utah it had to be explained to me: Pioneer Day - Wikipedia

I'm only surprised that the attorney stated that. Imo that says Lori and Chad haven't discussed the kids with him. And the kids are center of this. I think the atty has lost patience with them. Because all you have to do is produce the kids. Should be easy to do. Unless...
BBM.

That's my take as well. I almost get the impression that they haven't been in contact with the attorney since retaining him, and therefore he feels like he's out of the loop and his primary source of information has been the news and media sources just like the rest of us. Not a good situation to be in if he's supposed to be your advocate, confidant, and defender. It wouldn't surprise me though if that were the case, with how carefree and self-absorbed the pair seem to have been in their new island paradise. All MOO.

Chad and Lori Daybell have been in Hawaii for at least a month in gated million-dollar community

But the Daybells, who have been in Hawaii since mid-December, have been staying at a home in Princeville, a community 16 miles north of the resort where they were pulled over.

Chad and Lori Daybell have been in Hawaii for at least a month in gated million-dollar community | East Idaho News

Were they or Lori in AZ for Alex's death before leaving for HI?
MSM obviously don't have exact dates yet. More than a month but less than two is my guess. I am sure they will find out though.

Thought I would post this link to define Pioneer Day as when I first moved to Utah it had to be explained to me: Pioneer Day - Wikipedia
Yes, that's a good article. Consider that Brigham Young et al landed in Salt Lake Valley that late in the year... Made for a sketchy crop harvest. Tough times! No sandy beach and Mai Tai's for them.

I agree with them not being outdoorsy, but it does seem Lori has him working out. I have no idea where the July 25th date is coming from.

yes. i agree. as i said, to those in the group it was common. i guess the person who made the comment was signalling an awareness. but to the public at large it meant nothing.
DBM I thought this was related to a post of mine, but see it was related to a Lori in Hawaii post, to which I have no insight.

I agree with them not being outdoorsy, but it does seem Lori has him working out. I have no idea where the July 25th date is coming from.
I will add, prior to Lori, Chad lived a humble life. He dressed very simply, and focused his time on home, church, service and family. He made a living on his books and looking for people whom he could publish and sell more books. I just don’t see him actually living out the content of his stories.

Or just a better diet? Anyway I get a kick out of when end of days peeps pick a day, what are they going to do when it comes and passes?
Perhaps, but the activewear was a new look for him. Chad has some extensive experience with explaining away or ignoring missed deadlines. His final end of days series book was delayed as he waited for a predicted earthquake until he finally stopped waiting and published it without explanation.

Or just a better diet? Anyway I get a kick out of when end of days peeps pick a day, what are they going to do when it comes and passes?

Same thing any other person with followers claiming to see the future does. Gaslight the followers. They either misunderstood or weren't rightous enough or (in rare cases) the followers were super-duper rightous so the almighty gave them a reprieve.

Perhaps, but the activewear was a new look for him. Chad has some extensive experience with explaining away or ignoring missed deadlines. His final end of days series book was delayed as he waited for a predicted earthquake until he finally stopped waiting and published it without explanation.
I would hope that whatever followers he still has can finally rebuke his nonsense. This adventure isn't a good look. :/

BBM.

That's my take as well. I almost get the impression that they haven't been in contact with the attorney since retaining him, and therefore he feels like he's out of the loop and his primary source of information has been the news and media sources just like the rest of us. Not a good situation to be in if he's supposed to be your advocate, confidant, and defender. It wouldn't surprise me though if that were the case, with how carefree and self-absorbed the pair seem to have been in their new island paradise. All MOO.

Police confirm Vallow search warrant served - Local News 8
Quote from my previous post:
"Sean Bartholick who's here in Rexbug, who told me he's still in communication with Vallow even though she is in Hawaii. He was unable to tell me whether or not she planned on presenting the kids. And that he didn't know where the kids were or if they were even alive."
---------
He's still in contact with them. My take is that when they first contacted him, he probably told them not to reveal the location of the kids to avoid any legal obligation to report on his part. At that point I believe he thought he was dealing with a potential custody issue.

His current comments reflect a change in attitude. He would've been able to claim attorney/client on the question of whether or not Lori is planning to present the kids and not comment further but he didn't. He confirmed that he didn't know if Lori was going to show or if the kids were alive.

He's a big fish in a small community. I would imagine it wouldn't go over well for him locally if it turns out he's been representing child murderers all along. He's trying to limit his personal and professional damage in this mess by distancing himself from the original statement he gave on Lori and Chad's behalf. MOO

Last edited:
Police confirm Vallow search warrant served - Local News 8
Quote from my previous post:
"Sean Bartholick who's here in Rexbug, who told me he's still in communication with Vallow even though she is in Hawaii. He was unable to tell me whether or not she planned on presenting the kids. And that he didn't know where the kids were or if they were even alive."
---------
He's still in contact with them. My take is that when they first contacted him, he probably told them not to reveal the locatatin of the kids to avoid any legal obligation to report on his part. At that point I believe he thought he was dealing with a potential custody issue.

His current comments reflect a change in attitude. He would've been able to claim attorney/client on the question of whether or not Lori is planning to present the kids and not comment further but he didn't. He confirmed that he didn't know if Lori was going to show or if the kids were alive.

He's a big fish in a small community. I would imagine it wouldn't go over well for him locally if it turns out he's been representing child murderers all along. He's trying to limit his personal and professional damage in this mess by distancing himself from the original statement he gave on Lori and Chad's behalf. MOO

This interpretation makes sense and is worrisome because he's afraid the kids aren't actually okay whereas before he apparently did. MOO.

I posted a link a long ways back to a study on this topic. There have been many "end of days" prediction splinter groups from *all* the major religions (moreso in the Abrahamic religions) and some secular groups as well.

There are 2 common options:
1- Inform the followers that thanks to their efforts (be it prayer, preparation, whatever) - this small group has saved the world and the apocalypse has been postponed - Hurrah for us!

2- A new revelation has shown where an interpretation error was made and a new date is announced.

I still really can't tell if this "cult" goes beyond L&C. I can see that she has roped a few people around her into her extreme views, but I think that word is being thrown around pretty loosely in the reporting.

This interpretation makes sense and is worrisome because he's afraid the kids aren't actually okay whereas before he apparently did. MOO.

It's not like he is a bunker and cannot read the news that is all out there. He is making a choice after reading all of the information on the net, and hearing from friends/family.

And that is to be with her in HI, and to hold hands with her, etc. MOO

I posted a link a long ways back to a study on this topic. There have been many "end of days" prediction splinter groups from *all* the major religions (moreso in the Abrahamic religions) and some secular groups as well.

There are 2 common options:
1- Inform the followers that thanks to their efforts (be it prayer, preparation, whatever) - this small group has saved the world and the apocalypse has been postponed - Hurrah for us!

2- A new revelation has shown where an interpretation error was made and a new date is announced.

I still really can't tell if this "cult" goes beyond L&C. I can see that she has roped a few people around her into her extreme views, but I think that word is being thrown around pretty loosely in the reporting.
Well Chad already has done this kind of explaining; Tammy Daybell was supposed to die in a car accident the year before, but "the plan had changed". Three weeks before she died Chad said he didn't know how she was going to die but that he still saw her dying. (Premeditation, trying to figure out the best way to do it). Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298